PDA

View Full Version : Marikit is 2 already!!

Piamed
7th April 2011, 10:47
Here I am sitting in a reception in Copenhagen, waiting for a meeting with a client and thinking about the beautiful day I had with my queen and princess yesterday to celebrate Her Young Highnesses 2nd birthday!

Seems only yesterday that i was contributing on here while awaiting my queen's graduation and then spousal visa application. Here I am some time later with a beautiful daughter and a boy on the way.

Marikit (should have been named Surigao perhaps :icon_lol:) has started her new nursery in Milton Keynes now and seems to be settling in well, albeit only 4 days so far. Really looking forward to seeing her in her cute uniform which she will start to wear in September :)

We've met many many friends here along the way so it feels natural to celebrate our daughter's milestone occasion with you all. I also want to acknowledge the countless number of kids that have been born or have grown within our online family - especially: Josh, Raffy, Aaren, Marikit, Mia, Zina, Robert, Lilly, etc. There are many others I'm thinking of but have not met in person yet.

God bless each and every one of you.!!

Terpe
7th April 2011, 11:50
What a nice message and thought :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
7th April 2011, 12:07
and thought :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yes the thought of toks wearing pink :laugher:

:yikes: 2yrs old, will be wanting 'my little ponies' soon :cwm24::REGamblMoney01HL1:

scott&ligaya
7th April 2011, 12:16
beautiful, thoughtful and heat warming as always Toks, .... so a boy coming along, wow we are both lucky to have one of each flavour lol, perfect family one each to spoil hehehehehe

rusty
7th April 2011, 18:51
Happy birthday to Marikit form us all, big kiss from Isaac. :birthday:

Arthur Little
7th April 2011, 20:09
:birthday: to a beautiful little girl ... soon to be joined by a wee baby brother. :68711_thanx: so much for sharing this very special occasion with us my friends, and God Bless! :)

Piamed
8th April 2011, 09:18
Here I am sitting in a reception in Copenhagen, waiting for a meeting with a client and thinking about the beautiful day I had with my queen and princess yesterday to celebrate Her Young Highnesses 2nd birthday!

Seems only yesterday that i was contributing on here while awaiting my queen's graduation and then spousal visa application. Here I am some time later with a beautiful daughter and a boy on the way.

Marikit (should have been named Surigao perhaps :icon_lol:) has started her new nursery in Milton Keynes now and seems to be settling in well, albeit only 4 days so far. Really looking forward to seeing her in her cute uniform which she will start to wear in September :)

We've met many many friends here along the way so it feels natural to celebrate our daughter's milestone occasion with you all. I also want to acknowledge the countless number of kids that have been born or have grown within our online family - especially: Josh, Raffy, Aaren, Marikit, Mia, Zina, Robert, Lilly, etc. There are many others I'm thinking of but have not met in person yet.

God bless each and every one of you.!!

What a nice message and thought :xxgrinning--00xx3:Thank you amiga! How are you?

yes the thought of toks wearing pink :laugher:

:yikes: 2yrs old, will be wanting 'my little ponies' soon :cwm24::REGamblMoney01HL1:Me in pink Lycra :icon_lol: A pony? My goodness! :omg:

beautiful, thoughtful and heat warming as always Toks, .... so a boy coming along, wow we are both lucky to have one of each flavour lol, perfect family one each to spoil heheheheheThanks guys! Exciting times ahead; Marikit loves babies! Looking forward to seeing her as a big sis.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy birthday to Marikit form us all, big kiss from Isaac. :birthday:Hey amiga!How are you all? Forgot you were a forumer until Pia mentioned when i got home. How is young Isaac?

:birthday: to a beautiful little girl ... soon to be joined by a wee baby brother. :68711_thanx: so much for sharing this very special occasion with us my friends, and God Bless! :)
Thank you my friend. How is Myna? I heard on the news you've had some impressively warm weather recently.