PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary guys!!!

Piamed
8th April 2011, 14:57
Happy Anniversary to the lovely couples Ben and Jassmine and John and Vanessa!!!!:Hellooo::Wave::xxgrinning--00xx3::):Jump:

Arthur Little
8th April 2011, 18:04
Happy Anniversary to the lovely couples Ben and Jassmine and John and Vanessa!!!!:Hellooo::Wave::xxgrinning--00xx3::):Jump:

:anni-vi: ... to BOTH couples.

EllaG
2nd May 2011, 06:36
When I heard this issue about unmarried couples faces more problems than married couples there are different ideas and questions in my mind. A recent news that I've heard is that there has been a steady increase in the number of not married couples, as heterosexual partners choose to forgo marriage and social conservatives have successfully kept same sex marriage from becoming legal. Despite arguments over the morals, cohabiting couples face some substantially different risks like that married partners do not have to worry about.the cohabitants will not be eligible for protections or benefits that married couples may enjoy. On the other hand, cohabitants can often define the bounds of their relationship without being subject to restrictive marriage laws, especially with regards to property. I found this here: Unmarried couples face different standards in finance (http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog/2011/04/27/unmarried-couples-finance/)