PDA

View Full Version : Barrio Fiesta sa Chiswick

ate v
16th April 2007, 15:13
Hi Everyone,

If you know anyone in Chiswick , me and a friend are organizing a barro fiesta on the Saturday 19th of May from 11-8pm, everyone is invited to come and join us. The venue is at The Chiswick Catholic Centre, 2 Dukes Avenue, W4 2AA. For more details about this please check our website www.festivalphilippines.co.uk you will see our previous Barrio Fiesta in Frimley Surrey last month 24th of March in the Frimley Green Hall.

We are supported by the Philippines Embassy, Department of Tourism WOW Philippines, Department of Trade and Industry, Phil. National Bank, Pinoy Travel, Pinoy Gifts, American Life, The Philippine Collection for the filipino goods and halo halo YES HALO HALO YUMMY, Filipino delicacies, Avida Land, Inc. an Ayala Land company, Camella Homes and Globe Asiatique, and many more traders.

Please spread this out our barrio fiesta in Chiswick. Kaya kita kita tayo doon. See you there.

Ate v

LadyJ
16th April 2007, 18:07
My mother-in-law is one of the partner of Belwood and they used to organized barrio festival in Milton Keynes, Wales and London but they stopped doing this just last year. I'm hoping that they will organize again this year.

Oh well, can't wait to go to festival again to eat some halo halo, see loads of kababayan, etc.

Thanks for letting us know!