PDA

View Full Version : Jesus was a wormhole warp!?

nigel
11th April 2011, 17:55
This artwork is thought to have been done by some of Jesus's earliest followers.. it's thought by some (including me) that jesus got his powers in some kind of wormhole incident, and is not the son of God as such, jesus had a regular father, probably joseph?

What do you make of this story? And what can you tell me about wormholes?

bornatbirth
11th April 2011, 18:10
is a wormhole like a blackhole or a doughnut because i much prefer doughnuts :D

malditako
11th April 2011, 18:18
@nigel:

you seems digging information about JESUS....wonder why...are u related?

nigel
11th April 2011, 18:47
I might be related to parrots!:rolleyes:

grahamw48
11th April 2011, 20:30
Sorry...before my time. :)

Tawi2
11th April 2011, 21:09
And what can you tell me about wormholes?
An indication of worms presence :Erm:

KeithD
11th April 2011, 21:30
Jesus the dummy!!!!

http://i7.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/58/83/2897_12.JPG

branno
11th April 2011, 21:34
we cud expand on this subject.... are worms vital to human health..? they just might well be ...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
11th April 2011, 21:35
If you suffer allergies like anaphylactic shock than having live hookworms in your system can help :xxgrinning--00xx3:

branno
11th April 2011, 21:49
If you suffer allergies like anaphylactic shock than having live hookworms in your system can help :xxgrinning--00xx3:

in china they have been feeding a patient suffering from opium addiction for 40 years on a specially formulated worm that is only grown in the bowels of a coconut tree, they have noticed a rapid change in his mentality and in his reverted age appearance. they also state this formulated worm increases ur virality and maintains ur stamina wen needed most. :D

Doc Alan
11th April 2011, 22:41
There are more than 100 parasitic worm (helminth) infections of humans. 1 billion people, give or take a few million, are hosts to nematodes (roundworms). Many live with us quite peacefully, others cause bowel problems and anaemia. Trematodes (flatworms, flukes) are also common - schistosomiasis affects 10% of the population in the tropics and middle east, and cause bladder, bowel, or liver disease. Filarial infection causes "river blindness" in several million people, especially Africa and South America. Cestodes (tapeworms) first affect the gut and may or may not cause serious disease. Threadworms deserve their own thread !
Worms are certainly not vital to human health - at best we can co-exist with them and at worst they cause serious disease or death.

imagine
11th April 2011, 23:20
The longest tapeworm ever removed from a human came out of Sally Mae Wallace on September 05, 1991.

In all, doctors pulled 37 feet of tapeworm out of Sally Mae Wallace's body through her mouth.:yikes:

imagine
11th April 2011, 23:22
@nigel:

you seems digging information about JESUS....wonder why...are u related?

everyone and everything is related, we are star dust:icon_sorry:

Arthur Little
11th April 2011, 23:49

Jeez, Nigel :rolleyes: ... what next?

aposhark
12th April 2011, 05:33
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
12th April 2011, 08:18
wormhole and warp both '' negative'' energy to me,....:Erm:

JimOttley
12th April 2011, 20:46
wormhole and warp both '' negative'' energy to me,....:Erm:

Spot on Sars :xxgrinning--00xx3:

branno
13th April 2011, 20:49
There are more than 100 parasitic worm (helminth) infections of humans. 1 billion people, give or take a few million, are hosts to nematodes (roundworms). Many live with us quite peacefully, others cause bowel problems and anaemia. Trematodes (flatworms, flukes) are also common - schistosomiasis affects 10% of the population in the tropics and middle east, and cause bladder, bowel, or liver disease. Filarial infection causes "river blindness" in several million people, especially Africa and South America. Cestodes (tapeworms) first affect the gut and may or may not cause serious disease. Threadworms deserve their own thread !
Worms are certainly not vital to human health - at best we can co-exist with them and at worst they cause serious disease or death.

doc read wot professor ...anne cooke has to say shes a professor of immunology at the cambridge university..
she talks about the rise in type 1 diabetes cases.. she states type 1 had both genetic and enviromental causes..and its been known for some time that infections could block the development of the condition.... in the uk its increasing by more than 4% each year..and thats faster than can be accounted for by genetic changes..

professor cook also states ..said that it had been shown..that an infection of schistosoma mansomi ( a worm) could prevent the development of type 1 diabetes..... ok ( in mice)

Doc Alan
13th April 2011, 23:23
professor cook also states ..said that it had been shown..that an infection of schistosoma mansomi ( a worm) could prevent the development of type 1 diabetes..... ok ( in mice)
Off topic :doh. Schistosoma mansoni causes very serious liver disease in humans. The treatment of both types of diabetes mellitus is well established. It does not include deliberate infection with any organism, let alone a dangerous blood fluke :NoNo:!

JimOttley
14th April 2011, 00:48
This artwork is thought to have been done by some of Jesus's earliest followers.. it's thought by some (including me) that jesus got his powers in some kind of wormhole incident, and is not the son of God as such, jesus had a regular father, probably joseph?

Apart from the third image the other two look to be of much later origin closer to the style that might have been employed in the middle ages rather than 2000 years ago.

The third one looks like a tapestry or tile, all of the images look like an eye rather than a wormhole.

A real wormhole would require vast amounts of negative energy to create and what would be the connection to magical powers?

A wormhole, if they exist, is only a cosmic shortcut, a way to go from A to B faster than the speed of light, why would this endow a human from this planet with magical powers?

branno
14th April 2011, 02:05
Off topic :doh. Schistosoma mansoni causes very serious liver disease in humans. The treatment of both types of diabetes mellitus is well established. It does not include deliberate infection with any organism, let alone a dangerous blood fluke :NoNo:!

on topic :Wave: i havent got a bloody clue... ha ha... but its interesting ... my youngest is type one ... so im quite open to listen to any suggestion or any remedy thats available... a few yrs ago i thought there may of been a cure for type 1 so i decided to work abroad to earn more money to may be pay for any treatment that may of come on the market.. tthere has been some break throughs in type one but my youngest is now a little set in his ways .. hes accepted he can cope with injecting insulin rather than any type of medication or implants and combined medication...

hope we can discover sooner rather than later why this is a particular booming problem.

nigel
18th April 2011, 19:40
Apart from the third image the other two look to be of much later origin closer to the style that might have been employed in the middle ages rather than 2000 years ago.

The third one looks like a tapestry or tile, all of the images look like an eye rather than a wormhole.

A real wormhole would require vast amounts of negative energy to create and what would be the connection to magical powers?

A wormhole, if they exist, is only a cosmic shortcut, a way to go from A to B faster than the speed of light, why would this endow a human from this planet with magical powers?

Perhaps re-incarnated at a different time.. now with amazing abilities?:rolleyes:

KeithD
18th April 2011, 22:10
Anybody want to travel through my wormhole? >>> :action-smiley-081:

JimOttley
18th April 2011, 23:18
Perhaps re-incarnated at a different time.. now with amazing abilities?:rolleyes:

Behold the Man written by Michael Moorcock in 1969, I read it in the mid 1970's.

Story is about a time traveller Karl Glogauer who goes back to meet the real Jesus, the guy had led a mixed up troubled life in the present day, guess who turns out to be Jesus.

Good story by the way and you would like Moorcock's books very Multiverse orientated.