PDA

View Full Version : settlement visa apllication

alan/maleiya
13th April 2011, 06:23
my wife handed in the settlement visa apllication on the 23rd of march my wife just received a text saying that the visa appliction is ready 2 get posted to her but does nt say if its been successful is this the way it works do we just need 2 wait to she gets it at her home now ohhh my god ive not had butterflies in my tummy like this since my school days ohhh pls god make it good news

keeperlit
13th April 2011, 08:10
hi alan and maleiya
yip you will have to wait until the letter arrives,,,,your lucky you got a txt to say the application is ready,,,anyway best of luck as long as you have fill in the right forms and submitted the documents they wanted everything will turn out ok
warm regards john and karen

Terpe
13th April 2011, 09:02
my wife handed in the settlement visa apllication on the 23rd of march my wife just received a text saying that the visa appliction is ready 2 get posted to her but does nt say if its been successful is this the way it works do we just need 2 wait to she gets it at her home now ohhh my god ive not had butterflies in my tummy like this since my school days ohhh pls god make it good news

:icon_lol:
Happens to everyone these days.
Just have to try to manage the feelings until the visa actually arrives.
All OK I'm sure.

Arthur Little
13th April 2011, 10:38
It's only natural you and Maleiya will be feeling a bit apprehensive, Alan ... but it won't be for long! I'm looking forward to your posting here within the next couple of days with the glad tidings. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
13th April 2011, 14:10
Advance Congratulations!!:)

Rayjen
14th April 2011, 09:31
Congratulations! I'm sure it will be good news. We submitted our application a day after yours, so really hoping we receive txt this week.