PDA

View Full Version : hi again...

fhara
14th April 2011, 17:25
hi everybody.....been a long time since havent check my forum....but i want to thank all again for the help and sharing some experiences bout getting the visa....hope all is okay and good luck to the newbiesss....
HAPPY EASTER!!!:Jump::Jump::Jump:

Arthur Little
14th April 2011, 18:42
hi everybody.....been a long time since havent check my forum....but i want to thank all again for the help and sharing some experiences bout getting the visa....hope all is okay and good luck to the newbiesss....
HAPPY EASTER!!!:Jump::Jump::Jump:

Greetings to you too, Fhara ... and :welcomex: back to the fold; whereabouts in Scotland are you living?

PAT
14th April 2011, 23:45
Hello Arthur,I think she lives in Aberdeen if Im remember correctly....

alanmf1
15th April 2011, 08:58
Welcome back:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fhara
15th April 2011, 21:52
Greetings to you too, Fhara ... and :welcomex: back to the fold; whereabouts in Scotland are you living?

hi arthur little...thanks im from banff aberdeen scotland...still far from yours....how r u?...:Hellooo:

fhara
15th April 2011, 21:53
Hello Arthur,I think she lives in Aberdeen if Im remember correctly....

hi te pat im happy you still remember me...how r u?....:) do have fb?...

fhara
15th April 2011, 21:53
Welcome back:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks alanmf1 :Hellooo:

mikey73
16th April 2011, 08:05
:Wave:

Arthur Little
16th April 2011, 10:50
hi arthur little...thanks im from banff aberdeen scotland...still far from yours....how r u?...:Hellooo:

Yes ... a long way ... you're right up there on the north east coast. Banff & Macduff, though, aren't so very faraway from New Deer ... where my daughter lives. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
16th April 2011, 11:34
And :rolleyes: ... if I'm not mistaken, Scotland's present First Minister, Alex Salmond :Kilt: stays in Strichen.

PAT
17th April 2011, 01:08
hi te pat im happy you still remember me...how r u?....:) do have fb?...

Hello fhara,yes,I still rember you,I even look for any recent post from you just to know a little news about you hehehe,your baby so pretty....sorry dont have fb....