PDA

View Full Version : Opinion for massive age gap?

simpleHeart
15th April 2011, 02:33
Hi everyone!
I don't know if this topic is already raised in this forum,because as what I've experience as this days passes were too difficult. Yes it is a democratic country, but still we can't blame the people around us making noisy nonsense about their neighbors.

What I am trying to imply is that this massive age gap about foreign partners or other half, because as time goes by, I found out that Foreign men with a massive age gap towards their Filipina partners are too good. They never play things. Too serious, and definitely won't hurt the woman they found. I was really amaze by this treatment. And most of all they are the insurance that they never ever leave you if you just been a honest and faithful woman. What I want to know about this forum on how these partners handle the situation with all the people around sayings the girl just a gold digger or etc...which I have known is just a rare case here..

Is it applicable when the girl is in there 20's and the foreign man is on his 60's?

alanp
15th April 2011, 05:11
Age is just a number its how you feel about each other that counts. if you are happy with each other and in your heart it feels right sod what others think as long as you are both happy.

Walaytawo
15th April 2011, 05:28
Is it applicable when the girl is in there 20's and the foreign man is on his 60's?

Applicable to what/whom? The neighbours and gossipers? Sod them :censored: I have friends here - him late sixties, she mid twenties - they look happy enough to me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
15th April 2011, 07:34
the girl is in there 20's and the foreign man is on his 60's?
I think the biggest gap I ever saw was a pinay of 18 or 20(cant remember exactly,long time ago)and the guy was 70 or 71 :Erm: Old carabao eats young grass?

malditako
15th April 2011, 07:53
you shouldn't be bother by what other people tells about you...at the end of the day its your life not theirs. personal opinion of others can be different from yours.

am not against to this big age gap nor questioning their intentions but personally am not favor of it at least for myself....

keithAngel
15th April 2011, 10:37
Theres 33 years between me and the missus but so far she has managed to keep up:icon_lol:

The funniest thing was my grown up kids at first freaking and then one by one saying if its good for us its good for them I think theres a faier bit of envy mixed in to the gossip but Im not one to seek aprooval:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
15th April 2011, 13:33
Generally in the UK it's because people are jealous of the guy.

I suppose all the single mothers here living on benefits, the many many divorcees, the people in abusive relationships etc etc are entitled to their views. :rolleyes:

My ex was a mere 15 years younger than me, but both here and in the Phils the age difference was a non-issue.

Mentally we were probably a similar age. :D

Terpe
15th April 2011, 15:21
I never did understand why age-gap should be so important to anyone.
If it's not an important issue between the two people concerned, then so what.
As long as two people want to be together, have feelings, mutual respect for each other and a communication that fulfils them both, then they should be considered lucky.

subseastu
15th April 2011, 17:56
I'm actually lucky in this respect as my wife is older than me..................by 3 months!!!!! Thats right I'm a toy boy!!!!

i think the reason alot of younger women tend to favour older cahps out in the far east is due to the thinking that the men when they've reached a certain age, say +55 they are finacially secure, done what they want to achieve and most importantly have done their fooling around.

From the blokes point of veiw they get to spend their days with a young, pretty, faithful, kind g/f or wife.

I'd say its happy days for both and sod the neighbours:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
15th April 2011, 18:18
There's never been any serious discussion between my wife and me about age difference.
But, I do remember the first time I asked her how old she was ................:yikes:

Anyway that initial reaction didn't last long. We just get on so well. Compatibility.
We're just a married couple.

scott&ligaya
15th April 2011, 18:56
in principle I have no objections to age gaps Ligaya is only 13 years younger and we met through shared hobbies activities so have always had common interests. I do wonder a little about the common interests in gaps beyond say 25 years but that being said i know several such couples and have seen much love demonstrated in those marriages /partnerships. And as for neighbours/friends even family.. sod ed all be happy LOL

Tawi2
15th April 2011, 19:30
Have you got a 60+ year old friend SH?I know a pinay working in a call centre in Davao,her chatmate is almost 70,she is 30+,I asked her what attracted her to him,the usual answers kind,loyal,loving then I pointed out a pinoy guy who was the approximate age of her puti "Beau" and asked would she find the old pinoy guy attractive,she replied "No way" when I asked why a puti so old she said "Thats different",I never quite worked that one out?:Erm:

imagine
15th April 2011, 20:51
theres a saying,,,, your as old as the woman you feel,,,,,,,,,, and its proberbly true

keithAngel
16th April 2011, 06:02
Have you got a 60+ year old friend SH?I know a pinay working in a call centre in Davao,her chatmate is almost 70,she is 30+,I asked her what attracted her to him,the usual answers kind,loyal,loving then I pointed out a pinoy guy who was the approximate age of her puti "Beau" and asked would she find the old pinoy guy attractive,she replied "No way" when I asked why a puti so old she said "Thats different",I never quite worked that one out?:Erm:

3 "M,s" :icon_lol:

Tawi2
16th April 2011, 07:49
3 "M,s"

Matandang mayaman madaling mamatay:icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
16th April 2011, 09:22
I don't think I could be with someone who was young enough to be my daughter but that's me but if some men are happy with the age gap and their partners are happy, then fair play :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
16th April 2011, 09:23
Matandang mayaman madaling mamatay:icon_lol:
"A rich old person dies easily" ... remember also "Madaming manloloko sa mundo " ( Many tricksters in the world ) :).

Arthur Little
16th April 2011, 10:11
I was born in September 1944, and my daughter in August 1969 ... one month short of my 25th birthday; which is maybe WHY I'd feel more than a little self-conscious to be seen walking down the street here in Perth with someone of HER age "on my arm". :anerikke:

aposhark
16th April 2011, 10:14
Age, simpleHeart?
It's happiness that's important.
Enjoy life.

bornatbirth
16th April 2011, 10:29
i think you will find that most here have a age gap...so you will only get the same answer.

the couples i have met seem happy enough and have started a family, so unless you have a problem about it, i won't worry :D

malditako
16th April 2011, 10:37
"A rich old person dies easily" ... remember also "Madaming manloloko sa mundo " ( Many tricksters in the world ) :).

put this in mind as well doc " may dalawang klase ng tao sa mundo..isang manloloko at isang naloloko" can u translate that :)

malditako
16th April 2011, 10:43

those who's smart enough can answer this easily :)

Tawi2
16th April 2011, 10:52
may dalawang klase ng tao sa mundo..isang manloloko at isang naloloko" can u translate that
There are two types of people in the world,one trickster one crazy?:Erm:

those who's smart enough can answer this easily
I cant lay claim to being smart but I kind of figured why the old puti was wayyyyyy more attractive than the old pinoy:icon_lol:

simpleHeart
16th April 2011, 11:47
Have you got a 60+ year old friend SH?Erm:

Yeah, we've met in my working field, and I process some papers that he needs for registration in for LTO.

3Ms hahaahah,.I'm really aware on that issues, that's why Im quite awkward about taking some actions. What made me feels some special feelings toward him is that because of the way he always take me to home after work, which obviously my home is 1 hour away from my work.:yikes:
Well, anyway the feelings get develop, but nothing still serious...

:)
Well, we can say manloloko to any woman if maybe obviously they found each other on the net and chatting, definitely you can scam, but frankly we found each other in person known each other's companion and friends..so scamming would be a hard deal..

Terpe
16th April 2011, 12:09
As far as is known Zsa Zsa Padilla and Dolphy have been very happy these past 20 years.
She 46
He 82

Tawi2
16th April 2011, 12:14
LTO
Land Transportation office?Got a good friend who works for them in Davao.Whatever happens good luck:)

bornatbirth
16th April 2011, 12:24
As far as is known Zsa Zsa Padilla and Dolphy have been very happy these past 20 years.
She 46
He 82

is he rich :Erm:

keeperlit
16th April 2011, 13:05
I never did understand why age-gap should be so important to anyone.
If it's not an important issue between the two people concerned, then so what.
As long as two people want to be together, have feelings, mutual respect for each other and a communication that fulfils them both, then they should be considered lucky.

i agree 100%,,,,,,besides the age gap,,,we could'nt care less what other people think,,,,i just say whats wrong you jealous ,:laugher:,,,,anyway all my moving parts are still in good condition :laugher:i'm 16 years older than my wife,,,,but she keeps me young

KeithD
16th April 2011, 13:29
If you're 80, and marry someone of 21, you can be pretty sure you'l know what will kill you :do_it: :D .... what a way to go :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
16th April 2011, 14:34
:do_it: :D .... what a way to go :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:gp: ... I can think of worse ways of "pegging out" than while "on the job"!

Walaytawo
16th April 2011, 14:47
Heard of a few guys in Thailand whose hearts gave out on the job. How embarassing for the families :rolleyes:

Tawi2
16th April 2011, 15:21
Heard of a few guys in Thailand whose hearts gave out on the job
Heard a story of a guy married to a pinay and living in Manila whose died while with his girlfriend in Angeles:cwm24:

Walaytawo
16th April 2011, 15:36
Heard a tragic story of an old western gent in Bangkok who went for a massage, the type where the lady walks on your back and she broke his spine :cwm3:

gWaPito
16th April 2011, 15:57
Heard a tragic story of an old western gent in Bangkok who went for a massage, the type where the lady walks on your back and she broke his spine :cwm3:
I know many guys who's lived the most miserable of lives married to an equally miserable English wife.

Who's the fool, the guy living his dream in the Philippines or the moaner in the uk?

Walaytawo
16th April 2011, 16:02
the moaner in the uk. I know a few of them :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
16th April 2011, 18:57
I was born in September 1944, and my daughter in August 1969 ... one month short of my 25th birthday; which is maybe WHY I'd feel more than a little self-conscious to be seen walking down the street here in Perth with someone of HER age "on my arm". :anerikke:

:anerikke: ... merely MY opinion for what it's worth!

grahamw48
16th April 2011, 19:06
Haha.

My only child from my only marriage is only 17, so I suppose I'm ok for a few years yet. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
16th April 2011, 19:26
:anerikke: ... merely MY opinion for what it's worth!

I was born July 1960. My first son was born July 1981, five days after my 21 birthday.

My wife was born October 1981, same as my first born and I dont feel in the least affected walking down any

Ive always been a confident type which may explain why.:D

Arthur Little
16th April 2011, 19:33
My wife was born October 1981, same as my first born and I dont feel in the least affected walking down any street.

Yeah ... but how does your son feel ...? :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
16th April 2011, 19:37
:rolleyes: ... I mean, about being 3 months' older than his stepmum?

gWaPito
16th April 2011, 19:47
:rolleyes: ... I mean, about being 3 months' older than hihows stepmum?

How does any child feel about there step mum?

You dont live your life for the benefit of others. Nobody dictates me how to conduct myself, least of all my kids.

imagine
16th April 2011, 21:24
:do_it: thats the way i wanna go:laugher:

KeithD
16th April 2011, 21:42
:do_it: thats the way i wanna go:laugher:

:Erm: Under neath an old man smelling of pee? :D

gWaPito
16th April 2011, 22:54
:rolleyes: ... I mean, about being 3 months' older than his stepmum?

Arthur, all kids want there mum and dad together irrespective of who the stepmother is.

I imagine they always hoped that we get back together ate some point.

That was never going to happen. When I announced that Jane was pregnant, you could say the effluent hit the fan.

That was 8 months ago. Things have improved since then.

They realise now it's not a flash in the pan and that we are committed.

It didn't help that I'd just escaped a marriage with the wrong type of filipina, putting it mildly.

Arthur, I can put hand on heart, the age issue, as you see it has never came up.

malditako
17th April 2011, 07:26
is he rich :Erm:

way too rich...

KeithD
17th April 2011, 08:44
When I'm 81 I'll be surrounded by young Filipina's :D ...... although I think some may call it a care home :bigcry:

South-east boy
17th April 2011, 09:12
When I'm 81 I'll be surrounded by young Filipina's :D ...... although I think some may call it a care home :bigcry:

:icon_lol:

Jimbojac
17th April 2011, 10:09
Generally in the UK it's because people are jealous of the guy.

I suppose all the single mothers here living on benefits, the many many divorcees, the people in abusive relationships etc etc are entitled to their views. :rolleyes:

My ex was a mere 15 years younger than me, but both here and in the Phils the age difference was a non-issue.

Mentally we were probably a similar age. :D

Haha i always agree with Grahams posts!
I had an opinion many years ago that i would never wanna be with a young girl and stop her doing what was natural for that age, ie going out to pubs and clubs etc.
Since my mid thirties i much prefer hanging out with good friends and having meals, bbq's etc at each others places. The moral of the story is if you are with someone and you both enjoy each others company and what each of you is "into" then thats great.
My GF loves the surfing, beach life and i am getting her a beginners board later this year and a snorkel set for the flat days when there are no waves and she is genuinely excited to do both.
I think where relationships don't work is because the interests are different, reminds me of the time that i was with a "hot" Western chick some 13 years ago, she was into the clubbing scene and i was often working my ass off and felt like relaxing in the evenings, so guess.........i was the one at home looking after "her" young kids whilst she was attracting loads of young guys who would then be ringing the house at all hours etc.........NICE!!
Live and learn eh.........never again!

grahamw48
17th April 2011, 10:36
I like to think the young ones are still attracted to my zany sense of humour. :icon_lol:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/886/dscn0038nw5.jpg

fhara
17th April 2011, 18:02
age doesnt matter as long as your happy with your partner....dont listen to the neighbors they're always nossy even that u have old or young man...:NoNo:

gWaPito
17th April 2011, 19:18
age doesnt matter as long as your happy with your partner....dont listen to the neighbors they're always nossy even that u have old or young man...:NoNo:

Not all twenty somethings want to go out on the lash every weekend, if at all.

Excellent post fhara :xxgrinning--00xx3:

steve monty
17th April 2011, 20:48

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

steve monty
17th April 2011, 21:02
Not all twenty somethings want to go out on the lash every weekend, if at all.

Excellent post fhara :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I agree, they don't all want to go out on the lash and when they do they drink, it is in moderation.

There is 4 years difference between my wife and myself, we have so much in common that we like. If this is the same as other couple's with a big age differencies and they are compatible as they like the same things, there should be no problem.

raynaputi
17th April 2011, 21:14
back then I wanted guys that are just close to my age, just around 3 yrs older or the same as my age..I said I would never date younger guys too..but as the years go by, I did date a guy 4 yrs younger than me...then it changed but the age limit I wanted was just 35 yrs old...but still, nothing worked out..now I'm with Keith who's 15 yrs older than me and I've never been happier as I am now...I guess what I'm trying to say is, as I get older, my perspective and views of the relationship I want changes...Before, a big age gap would make me cringe as to what people would say to me...but now I've got an open mind and what matters to me is the happiness that I've ever wanted in the first place. Like what the saying goes, you'll never know what you get unless you try. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
18th April 2011, 00:05
:Erm: Under neath an old man smelling of pee? :D

:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::yikes::omg:

Rosie1958
18th April 2011, 00:43
Physical capabilities/ well being may become an issue if there is a very large age difference but if two people can truly love and bring happiness to one another with their eyes wide open, it really doesn’t matter whether there is a large age gap or not. If it’s a father figure that is required rather than a proper lover, well that’s a different story.......

There is 7 years difference between my partner and I. Not a large gap by today’s standards but as the more senior, one that I would not have thought that I would have even considered ten years ago. Like Rayna says, views change over the years ;)

grahamw48
18th April 2011, 00:53
A rich man will always find it easier to attract a younger woman.

Nothing new in that.

Keeping her to himself may be a different matter. :)

gWaPito
18th April 2011, 01:22
Physical capabilities/ well being may become an issue if there is a very large age difference but if two people can truly love and bring happiness to one another with their eyes wide open, it really doesn’t matter whether there is a large age gap or not. If it’s a father figure that is required rather than a proper lover, well that’s a different story.......

There is 7 years difference between my partner and I. Not a large gap by today’s standards but as the more senior, one that I would not have thought that I would have even considered ten years ago. Like Rayna says, views change over the years ;)

You mentioned father figure. My wife calls me either papa or dada most of the time. I quite like it :)

malditako
18th April 2011, 07:50
You mentioned father figure. My wife calls me either papa or dada most of the time. I quite like it :)

me and my husband call each other "babe" till our son arrived..i normally calls him dadi now though he is only 2 years older than me :)

grahamw48
18th April 2011, 10:20
My ex used to call me 'dad' too. :icon_lol:

Not sure what she calls me now. :Erm:

simpleHeart
18th April 2011, 12:05
:xxgrinning--00xx3: completely right...thank you!

Arthur Little
18th April 2011, 12:35
I started dating my [late] first wife back in February 1965, when SHE was 25 and ME, 20 - an age gap of five years exactly (both of us being Virgoans) - this in an era when such a practice was considered as being very much the OPPOSITE to the norm. But it wasn't me being her "toy boy", so to speak, that bothered HER, :NoNo: ... more to do with the HEIGHT difference between us - SHE stood at only 5ft tall ... in marked contrast to MY 6' 1" - a fact that rather embarrassingly "came home to roost" initially (s'cuse pun) not long after we'd married when, in the bank one day, she happened to observe an unmistakable smirk ;) on the teller's face while signing her name "I.M. Little"! :doh

Needless to say :rolleyes: ... ever afterwards, her signature became 'Iris M. Little'. :D

malditako
18th April 2011, 13:39
I started dating my [late] first wife back in February 1965, when SHE was 25 and ME, 20 - an age gap of five years exactly (both of us being Virgoans) - this in an era when such a practice was considered as being very much the OPPOSITE to the norm. But it wasn't me being her "toy boy", so to speak, that bothered HER, :NoNo: ... more to do with the HEIGHT difference between us - SHE stood at only 5ft tall ... in marked contrast to MY 6' 1" - a fact that rather embarrassingly "came home to roost" initially (s'cuse pun) not long after we'd married when, in the bank one day, she happened to observe an unmistakable smirk ;) on the teller's face while signing her name "I.M. Little"! :doh

Needless to say :rolleyes: ... ever afterwards, her signature became 'Iris M. Little'. :D

is that really your surname sir arthur "Little"? thought its only your username here
anyway about height difference im 5'1" and hubby is 6'4" one of the reason why mostly of my shoes are 2 to 4 inches high..

Arthur Little
18th April 2011, 14:23
is that really your surname sir arthur "Little"? thought its only your username here

:) Yes, Grace ... it IS, indeed! And being of tall stature, you can well-imagine that my surname turned out to be the butt of many a :joke: ... but ... :anerikke:

Arthur Little
18th April 2011, 14:32
anyway about height difference im 5'1" and hubby is 6'4" one of the reason why mostly of my shoes are 2 to 4 inches high..

:icon_lol: ... interestingly ... a favourite saying of Iris's was: "Guid 'gear' comes in small bulk" and ... :iagree:!

sars_notd_virus
19th April 2011, 08:16

No offence but I wouldnt dare if its a massive 40years age gap.

Arthur Little
19th April 2011, 13:59

:sorry-2: to say ... this would be MY view, also.

grahamw48
19th April 2011, 14:19
If only I was so lucky. :icon_lol:

Simple choice: Spring chicken or old broiler...which would I prefer. :Erm:

Life is short.

Give the young lady a bright future for her and her kids, in exchange for putting up with me for a few short years. :)

bornatbirth
19th April 2011, 14:23
as anyone seen simplehearts avatar, the age gap is a lot closer now :icon_lol:

grahamw48
19th April 2011, 14:30

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9777/print1cover2a2642331.jpg

:D

bornatbirth
19th April 2011, 14:41
i see you made the front page, graham :D

Ladybug_sim
19th April 2011, 14:59
Age doesn't matter as long as you really love the person and be happy with her/ him. Even the height , long or short mean :Erm: large medium or dwarf just feel comfortable and contented the love and happiness inside your heart, can make you smile, can go walk together, laugh together, cry together, you will say that I found my soul mate in life ... cheer up! what ever people say, it is not their life it is your life to the person you love... kaya ipaglaban mo hanggang kamatayan :xxgrinning--00xx3:

branno
19th April 2011, 18:37
would u all accept ..if u had a daughter of 16 marrying a man of 68 .... noooo i dont think u would accept that would you... there are some grey areas here :)

Ako Si Jamie
19th April 2011, 20:15
A rich man will always find it easier to attract a younger woman.A rich man will find it easy to attract any woman :icon_lol: but the downside of being rich is, they'll never really know if the woman wants him as a person or just for his dollars. I bet the vast majority of women who are with a wealthy guy would run a mile if he suddenly lost everything.

Arthur Little
19th April 2011, 20:56

:D Cheeky :xxcheeky-smiley-013 bugger ... but well-spotted! :icon_lol:

grahamw48
19th April 2011, 21:49
A rich man will find it easy to attract any woman :icon_lol: but the downside of being rich is, they'll never really know if the woman wants him as a person or just for his dollars. I bet the vast majority of women who are with a wealthy guy would run a mile if he suddenly lost everything.

You could say that about most Filipina brides then I'm afraid. ;)

grahamw48
19th April 2011, 21:53
would u all accept ..if u had a daughter of 16 marrying a man of 68 .... noooo i dont think u would accept that would you... there are some grey areas here :)

In our society, probably no, but we're not discussing that kind of relationship are we. :)

Anyway, I certainly wouldn't hold up the average home-grown British relationship as a standard of 'good practice'. :NoNo:

gWaPito
20th April 2011, 17:58
My ex used to call me 'dad' too. :icon_lol:

Not sure what she calls me now. :Erm:

I used to find it off putting during passionate moments but, im used to it now :)

I reply with my child :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
20th April 2011, 18:46
I used to find it off putting during passionate moments but, im used to it now :)

I guess you could say the writing was on the wall for us once she'd equalled me in weight, and surpassed me in mental maturity. :rolleyes:

sars_notd_virus
21st April 2011, 15:03
surpassed me in mental maturity. :rolleyes:

I agree some males tends to go mental as they mature:D... must be their hormones:rolleyes:

Malleus
22nd April 2011, 14:36

I would never accept my 16 year old daughter marrying ANYONE. Its far too young. Now if she was 25 or 30 and wanted to marry someone much older then would be different. Sure I would have reservations about it, especially wrt the extreme 50 year age gap that you present. But I would be far more interested in the guys character, his love for my daugther and his ability to take care of her than his age. I would much rather she find a good, loving and faithful older man than a young stud who is just looking to get his rocks off. Having said that, when I do have a daughter I know Im gonna be a protective daddy :icon_lol:

Age doesn't matter as long as you really love the person and be happy with her/ him. Even the height , long or short mean :Erm: large medium or dwarf just feel comfortable and contented the love and happiness inside your heart, can make you smile, can go walk together, laugh together, cry together, you will say that I found my soul mate in life ... cheer up! what ever people say, it is not their life it is your life to the person you love... kaya ipaglaban mo hanggang kamatayan :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You are absolutely right ladybug. Well said :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Funny you should mention it. My very first pinay girlfriend used to call me papa. I was only 4 years older than her though. I never could figure it out but I tried not to think about it too deeply :icon_lol:

Tawi2
22nd April 2011, 16:40
would u all accept ..if u had a daughter of 16 marrying a man of 68
Just picked up a copy of RTN(Round town news)an english language newspaper,an article inside reminded me of this post,a 62 year old irish DJ living in spain has just been pilloried for his dalliance with a 16 year old british kid,she and her family have returned to the UK because of the shame generated by the "affair":rolleyes:

grahamw48
22nd April 2011, 19:00
I'd be more concerned if a daughter of mine was puking up in the gutter every weekend, after consuming probably 5 times her 'safe' consumption of alcohol, along with so many other youngsters nowadays. :NoNo:

In all honesty, this is my biggest worry for my children...and drugs of course.

mindanao
22nd April 2011, 22:26
massive age is fine as long as the relationship is doing alright. But when it turns "sour", age difference could be one of the culprit:Erm:

Sim11UK
22nd April 2011, 22:45
And most of all they are the insurance that they never ever leave you

This is taken out of context, to the way it was said, but they will leave you??...When they slip off this mortal coil. A young wife, is going to be widowed, at a young age?

Being cynical, if the marriage was for financial reasons, then the wife wins, if for love, then it is a heartbreaking fact of life.

I don't have any problems, with big age gaps, as many of them obviously work, but it is a consideration? :Erm:

grahamw48
22nd April 2011, 22:57
How long does the average marriage in the UK last anyway ? :Erm:

bornatbirth
22nd April 2011, 23:54
How long does the average marriage in the UK last anyway ? :Erm:

before the husband pops his clogs :Erm:

grahamw48
22nd April 2011, 23:59
Well...saves the usual argument over the money. :)

KeithD
23rd April 2011, 10:00
I published a post a couple of years back with the stats on age gaps in UK v Phil, and I think the average was only about 3 years greater for the Brit>Phil relationships.

simpleHeart
25th April 2011, 15:14
as anyone seen simplehearts avatar, the age gap is a lot closer now :icon_lol::)nothing is impossible;)

simpleHeart
25th April 2011, 15:26
This is taken out of context, to the way it was said, but they will leave you??...When they slip off this mortal coil. A young wife, is going to be widowed, at a young age?

Yes SimUK, I considered it.Yeah, that would be too hard.So I did fully aware that this things are all possible ways.

As I decided, I won't go for it, I would better build a family someday with the one who can be there till our children grow up, a father that can guide them.

Honestly Im just a bit confused since it was just extra ordinary for me, but in a long run, i did realize that I am fond with because of his goodness.I tell him Im not the one that is good for him, and Im glad he understand it. We will be friend then, and I promise to look after him even if I had a family of my own, that is if he can't find the right woman to be with:)
Thank you for the Enlightenment:)

sars_notd_virus
25th April 2011, 15:46
As I decided, I won't go for it, I would better build a family someday with the one who can be there till our children grow up, a father that can guide them.

Honestly Im just a bit confused since it was just extra ordinary for me, but in a long run, i did realize that I am fond with because of his goodness.I tell him Im not the one that is good for him, and Im glad he understand it. We will be friend then, and I promise to look after him even if I had a family of my own, that is if he can't find the right woman to be with:)
Thank you for the Enlightenment:)

Oh dear, good for you:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I agree love can be blinding sometimes,even my mathematics cant agree with massive 40years age gaps..hope you find the right guy who can make you real happy someday!!
regardless of age like 10-15-20 age gaps but not the massive age gaps of 40 to 50years:omg:..remember the creator only gives one father for each and everyone of us and it could not be mistaken that a father can also be a partner.

goodluck girl!!

simpleHeart
25th April 2011, 15:52
Oh dear, good for you:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I agree love can be blinding sometimes,even my mathematics cant agree with massive 40years age gaps..hope you find the right guy who can make you real happy someday!!
regardless of age like 10-15-20 age gaps but not the massive age gaps of 40 to 50years:omg:..remember the creator only gives one father for each and everyone of us and it could not be mistaken that a father can also be a partner.

goodluck girl!!

Yes right...Sars...Thank you so much:)

somebody
25th April 2011, 16:25
Simple heart what a good person you are. If you have doubts then best to early on work them out and then be honest with the other person. Good luck with finding the right man for you po :)

uthidian
26th April 2011, 21:45
well my twopenny worth - my filipina is half my age (23/47) and also small, 5'3 / 6'5,, so I am challenged both ways. BUt I am deliriously happy with her...I dont find it a problem at all, the only problems tend to come from others who you sometimes hear making comments. Yes she may stray, but thats life. I would rather risk and enjoy it while it lasts...maybe a long time:)

I think life is too short, not your gf and you are never too old to start again...

grahamw48
26th April 2011, 21:52
Can't argue with that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

uthidian
26th April 2011, 22:02
Can't argue with that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Graham - hope you are well friend =)

junior02
29th April 2011, 05:41
If the couple are happy then i think age is not a problem. But i have often thought to myself about this wen ive seen and i know some couples in rp with big age gaps (21-74) with young baby or kids, the father will pass away wen the child is very young so it would be sad for the child not to have ther father in ther lives as they get older.

grahamw48
29th April 2011, 10:13
This may be true, but of course remember how many children are 'fatherless' anyway these days...how many families have a single parent, and possibly have endured years of turmoil and stress before the parents split ?

At least the child(ren) will know that the parents loved one another until the end, and that the father was able to make proper provisions for his wife and children before he was no longer around. :)

sars_notd_virus
29th April 2011, 10:28
If the couple are happy then i think age is not a problem. But i have often thought to myself about this wen ive seen and i know some couples in rp with big age gaps (21-74) with young baby or kids, the father will pass away wen the child is very young so it would be sad for the child not to have ther father in ther lives as they get older.

life is full of surprises ,...we cant always say that in massive age gaps 40,50,60years.. the older one dies first !!:rolleyes:

KeithD
29th April 2011, 11:18
No problem if it's a 60 year age cap 20-80 :xxgrinning--00xx3: ...... bit of a problem if the guy makes a move 10 years earlier though :yikes:

allyn
29th April 2011, 12:29
me and my partner got 20 years gap, but really doest bother me. we hold hand and kiss in public and we dont worry about people around us going to say, it feels good walking around with a man who really care for you.... the down side is we both have insicurities, he is worried thay ill go back with my ex, and im worried that he will find a much younger lady... we tried to secure each other just by saying i love you to each other every day or everytime we are together... i know for some it sound corny but i never felt much loved with my mature partner than my younger ex. so i really dont care what other people said or will say...

mindanao
29th April 2011, 15:46
Our life is too short to waste.. whatever age gaps there could be, make that time spent together as worthy as possible.

Live life at present, as future is unknown:)

grahamw48
29th April 2011, 16:55
I'll second that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
30th April 2011, 15:53
Live life at present, as future is unknown
AKA yesterdays is history,tomorrow is a mystery live for today:Erm:

tipzy23
6th May 2011, 09:19
As long that they are in-loved to each other they will never mind their age gap,it's not a problem maybe a problem to other people who only want to do is to make some noise. Like me im in-relationship to a divorced man who is turning to 50 yrs.old . while im only 18....while were being together and time passes by of knowing each other we didn't mind what other's might say to us...that is our life and they have no rights to teach or say something that it's good in their eyes...yeah i've so many kinds of girls in such dating site that only want to do is to be in-relationship to someone who is old and rich,,,after getting the attention of man that will be the only time will ask for money in their partners,it's been sad coz' some of guys do that repeatedly even their partners lying to them...:angry:

simpleHeart
6th May 2011, 13:59
Today is so funny, just listening to the two people dear to me, the one who is Chris a man in his 60 who I loved dearly as a friend, and the other one is my ex-bf Fred, they are now enjoying the sun at Grays Essex, it is funny because they met because of me, and now they only talk about me:yikes:...My ex and friend:rolleyes::bigcry

fred
18th May 2011, 02:03
Well last night I took the wife for a celebration meal at the Italian.
Some other diners started calling me a 'paedo' and 'a cradle snatcher',
all because I'm a 53 year old man with a 21 year old wife.
It totally ruined our 10th anniversary.:NoNo:

exadore1
18th May 2011, 07:06
Just like to throw my thoughts into the mix. Having just returned from Hong Kong (Where I met my wife who is five years younger than me), There are many european/asian relationships. Most of them between older europeans and younger filipinas. Sadly quiet a few of them develop from relationships between employers and domestic helpers. so there are more than a few divorces created because of this. I did notice that in nearly every case the Filipina was always younger than the male. The point I'm trying to make is, it is more than acceptable in in Hong Kong and as most people here seem to agree that if you are happy then it doesn't matter, but I can't help feeling that some of those 20 - 30 something girls are taking out a short term insurance policy. After all what is ten years of your life looking after an older guy if, when he dies he will leave you well catered for to enjoy the rest of your life. That said I personally could never have a relationship with any women who was old enough to be my daughter and in some cases granddaughter.

grahamw48
18th May 2011, 10:09
I could.
Wait til you're older. :icon_lol:

grahamw48
18th May 2011, 10:09
Well last night I took the wife for a celebration meal at the Italian.
Some other diners started calling me a 'paedo' and 'a cradle snatcher',
all because I'm a 53 year old man with a 21 year old wife.
It totally ruined our 10th anniversary.:NoNo:

:laugher:

Good one Fred.

purple
18th May 2011, 16:02

I agree with SNV. Along the way, you will obviously can tell the difference with generation gap. And if you want children obviously that will be so different to your children. So have a think about it. I am from Cebu and I have seen the relationship crushed. But it is all up to you.

Some older men I've seen at Badgers, Drifters and Sand Trap or at SM in where they mostly hang out with very young gf's is heart breaking for some parents who values decency, unless it is for obvious financial reasons why I used to hear for some parents, as long as their daughter is married to a foreigner for financial security, of which the case is not all true.

I've seen and know a British who been married to a very young filipina from Carcar, sold all his properties here in the UK, they had a jeepney business as it turns out the young wife was sleeping with the drivers, then comes the second wife just few years younger and had 5 children while he drives a jeepney route Pardo-SM-Pardo, when we helped him get his pensions from UK he sod his second wife and got a 20 year old gf who is sleeping with his neighbor.

So SH, older men is not really a guarantee that they will not play. Some of them thinks that these poor little filipinas are too naive and for sure they (old chaps) know what the young girls are after. They are not innocent about it.

In the end, it is the same for filipinos or foreigners.

Tawi2
18th May 2011, 16:34
Having just returned from Hong Kong (Where I met my wife who is five years younger than me), There are many european/asian relationships. Most of them between older europeans and younger filipinas. Sadly quiet a few of them develop from relationships between employers and domestic helpers. so there are more than a few divorces created because of this. I did notice that in nearly every case the Filipina was always younger than the male.
A few of my old mates got divorced from their western wives in Honkers and married younger Pinays/Thais/Indos :rolleyes: I was in Park'N'Shop in mid-levels one day,there was a western guy in his late 40's?His western ex-pat high maintenance wife was in her 40's,blond and looked as if she spent all day taking care of herself,she was hot ;) Pushing the trolley and trundling along bringing up the rear was their Pinay DH,20's and also a looker ;) The wife was examining something on one of the shelves down the aisle when I actually saw the guy massage the pinays ass :cwm24: I almost did a double take,she just smiled and winked at him,one thought in my mind at that time..........."Lucky B*%^&£D" :icon_lol:

Carcar
Is that the shoe place where the giant shoe is,I am sure I have passed through several times going from Cebu down to Bato.

Arthur Little
18th May 2011, 17:09
I personally could never have a relationship with any women who was old enough to be my daughter and in some cases granddaughter.

:iagree: ... but I :D guess you intended saying young enough! :)

sweetnote143
29th June 2011, 08:40
She 46
He 82

:icon_lol: that's the best one I read so far.....lol....why a lot of women prefer mature or older guys? for me I like mature guy coz i dont have enough patience to deal with immaturity of some men....:icon_lol: seriously, I prefer a man who is at least 10 to 15 years older than me...for one thing, he already achieved or about to achieve his dreams in life. there will be no need to compete with his ambitions or get in the way. Mature guy is a lot more tolerant, he's been there and done that....he prefer a quiet life and more time with his family instead of partying til the morning. I can make a tall list but will bore us out......:icon_lol:

maturity doesnt necessarily mean an older age.....it's the state of the mind and perception of life.....an old man can be immature while a young man can be matured beyond his age.

Moy
29th June 2011, 14:17
Age gap is sure to enforce differences in understanding and opinions, which may lead them to different paths altogether. Lifestyle differences, differences in moral values, even differences in seemingly minor things such as tastes in music, reading, or entertainment may eventually cause the couple to be unable to relate to each other. For the older, life may seem an end and accomplished journey where the younger may still want to explore all that he/she can. The older person may be looking merely for a companion rather than a partner and younger may be looking for a whole new life again.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
29th June 2011, 15:39
True, but surely these basic differences in tastes and attitudes should have been sorted out before marriage ? :Erm:

Another good reason for not rushing into things, no matter what the couple's relative ages may me.

The ex and I (16 year age gap) had lived together for almost a year before marrying.

BoholoX
30th June 2011, 02:04
Me and the Mrs lived together for 18 months before getting married. We are 20 years difference but I have less issue here than I expect we will have when we move to the UK. Sometimes we feel slightly uncomfortable walking around the malls in Cebu as we probably look like every other older foreigner tourist with their local Guest Relation Officer. Hopefully the new baby will give us more credibility :icon_lol: She definitely has dragged me down to her age, in a good way.

grahamw48
30th June 2011, 09:31
I agree ...definitely keeps you young, as do the kids, but helps if you're already a big kid yourself. :icon_lol:

In the UK it will most likely be women who give the disapproving 'looks'. :rolleyes:

The guys will pat you on the back ...but watch them. ;)

lastlid
22nd August 2011, 23:07
Hello,
I can answer this one SimpleHeart. I am 56 and my wife is 24. For some unknown reason I have been so lucky to find her as she is so lovely and so honest. She has never once asked me for a peso. We get on great. I am a bit paranoid about the age thing but at the end of the day our relationship works.

I have had exactly that. people say to me that she is just after wealth. Ironically they are so far from the truth. Maybe I am just one of a lucky few, I dont know but how do I handle it? I just accept it. And thankfully not everyone is narrow minded. I have lost the odd friend, over her though.

Hope this helps.

Steve.r
22nd August 2011, 23:26
The thing is 'Lid, people don't know you, your wife or the relationship you have with your wife. They certainly will not understand the culture that she comes from or the time and effort a LDR takes from both parties.. Many 'onlookers' will just see 'thai bride' and think the classic crap. I put it down to petty jealousy and like you say, narrowmindedness. There is 16 years between my wife and I, but we are great together, only when someone can walk in my shoes can they comment on my life.

KeithD
23rd August 2011, 10:04
I have lost the odd friend, over her though.

All my friends are odd :D

lastlid
23rd August 2011, 10:47
Many 'onlookers' will just see 'thai bride' and think the classic crap.
Yes. I agree with that. An old female friend of mine refuses to talk to me now but when I asked her to justify her reasoning she came out with so much ill informed nonsense.

Tawi2
23rd August 2011, 11:30
All my friends are odd
Good man,I would never contemplate associating with someone who wasnt even slightly different :icon_lol:

Tawi2
23rd August 2011, 11:38
I put it down to petty jealousy
I dont think its jealousy Steve,because as we both know anyone of advanced years could fly to Pinas tomorrow and within a week be fixed up with a woman half his age,it really and truly isnt difficult at all,thats a fact,I think in the UK its more a cultural thing,we arent used to marrying younger partners,most people marry within their age'bracket near enough.Like I said I think its just a cultural thing,in Pinas its a lot more acceptable for a younger woman to marry a much older guy for security ;)Though I did once ask a pinay who has an american male friend who is around 70 why she didnt have a pinoy male friend approx 70 years old,thats different she said......................

grahamw48
23rd August 2011, 11:52
And long may it continue ! :D

I remember my friend (Phil) saying that he'd been walking in the street in Bedford wearing a tee-shirt with a picture of a Filipina dancing girl from top to bottom of it, and also had the 'Firehouse' Manila logo on it.

This woman had walked up to him and called him a chauvinist pig. :icon_lol:

lastlid
23rd August 2011, 11:59
My ex girlfiend, from the UK, gave me a lot of earache about my wife marrying for financial gain / security also. Or at least she thought. But ironically she has just married a very wealthy scottish chap and thus has "married upwards". It goes on the world over.

grahamw48
23rd August 2011, 12:05
Exactly.

Oh the hypocrisy. :NoNo:

Terpe
23rd August 2011, 12:11
The only time I ever had any concerns about age difference was very early on in the relationship with my wife and found out her age.
My initial reaction was a bit like most I guess, that of thinking how could I keep this relationship going.
Age gap doesn't bother me at all.
Mind you I seem to look older and Carina seems to look even younger than her years :D

Arthur Little
23rd August 2011, 14:15
My ex girlfiend, from the UK, gave me a lot of earache about my wife marrying for financial gain / security also. Or at least she thought. But ironically she has just married a very wealthy scottish chap and thus has "married upwards". It goes on the world over.

:) Oh ... sounds sooo, so familiar to me, too. After I was widowed, I had this on~off "thing" with a woman in my own age bracket (in fact I was her "toyboy" by 8 months. :D) We even went on holiday together several times ... but she was forever letting me know she'd no intention of re-marrying as long as her ex-husband was alive ([I] not that I'd ever actually asked her :NoNo: ... at least, not in so many words ... :WED1MarryMe02HL1:). But loneliness can have a strange effect on people ... and I MIGHT'VE yielded to the temptation - had the opportunity presented itself in the early stages.

Latterly, hubby succumbed to lung cancer and chronic alcoholism - having spent his last weeks being cared for by the *couple's middle daughter at my lady friend's house (despite *their divorced status) - and we found ourselves back in touch following yet another period of separation ... during which time I'd been beginning to enjoy my singledom.

Anyway, after 10 years of "highs and lows", we gradually found ourselves drifting apart - this time for good!

Some time afterwards, she contacted me with the news that she'd met a guy on the internet, and they planned to wed. Interestingly enough, he happened to be around our age (hers and mine) had never been married and was already retired from a well-paid job in which he'd risen to a supervisory capacity as a telecommunications engineeer. So ... unlike me ... he was fairly wealthy! ("Speaks volumes ...", as far as I'm concerned!)

We've remained friends, however. :rolleyes: Indeed, she and her present husband even invited my wife, Myrna & I to their [palatial] new home for lunch on one occasion. Of course, I could be wrong ... but remain convinced this gesture was made in order to "suss-out" her former long-term b/f's young Filipina bride.

:icon_lol: ... I'm sure her bluff must've been called when she discovered there's only 15 years' age difference between Myrna and myself. ;)

Arthur Little
23rd August 2011, 14:56
she has just married a very wealthy scottish chap

:cwm24: ... you mean there ARE wealthy Scottish :Kilt: chaps ??? :anerikke: ... well ... I suppose I've just confirmed it - in mentioning my former g/f's new-found status.

Arthur Little
23rd August 2011, 15:06
Mind you I seem to look older and Carina seems to look even younger than her years :D

:olddude: ... tell me about it, Peter! :doh

grahamw48
23rd August 2011, 15:25
:cwm24: ... you mean there ARE wealthy Scottish :Kilt: chaps ??? :anerikke: ... well ... I suppose I've just confirmed it - in mentioning my former g/f's new-found status.

Yes, they own most of Scotland, but just happen to live in Berkshire or Surrey. :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
23rd August 2011, 15:47
Yes, they own most of Scotland, but just happen to live in Berkshire or Surrey. :icon_lol:

:gp:, Graham ... or ANYWHERE ... south of Yorkshire, :D eh?

Piamed
23rd August 2011, 16:51
Like many on here Pia and I enjoy a little bit of an age gap. At first I was sightly unsure about it but once I realised she could keep up, any concerns melted away :)

Seriously, it's an old (forgive the pun) cliche, but "age ain't nuthin' but a number". What counts most in my view is compatibility across the unique areas that matter most to a particular couple. Like most men I've matured late mentally and like many women, Pia has matured early mentally thus, we arrived in each other's life at the optimal time.

With regard to comments from observers. Who cares what others think as long as you and yours are happy? I learned many years ago that people ALWAYS have an agenda/bias. As long as you are aware of those pertaining to the person passing a comment, you will know how much store to set by it.

My judge! Do I feel as though I'm doing anything wrong? Am I striving to make my significant other happy? Am I happy? Do we amount to more as a couple than our sum as individuals?

Just my thoughts.

Peace!

scott&ligaya
23rd August 2011, 17:20
just remember no onecan make you feel bad or upset without your permission.... sod em all hehehehehehehehee

Faye_and_Brian
23rd August 2011, 19:24

Mostly Filipinos dont mind regarding how old the guys is... as long as you are in a relationship with blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin, very tidy when he dressed up and an english speaking! It is acceptable in our culture but sure is I cant be with an old Filipino guy who is just like my father's age I might probably sick with that (sorry to those who are offended). We have got a massive age gap difference with my husband but I dont understand that the feeling is like you are having a same age filipino boyfriend that you are dating with. I feel so lucky because I have found the personality that Im looking for and I dont like to ruin it. We are so happy and we dont care about others opinion especially the neighbors gossip lol!. They just dont understand how contented I am, for me, oposite really attracts. Its odd, isnt it?? :hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

stevewool
23rd August 2011, 19:27
beauty is in the eye of the beholder :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Faye_and_Brian
23rd August 2011, 19:33
When I'm 81 I'll be surrounded by young Filipina's :D ......

haha! you wish! :Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Just kidding! :-P

Faye_and_Brian
23rd August 2011, 19:44

This is a different story :D It is obviously the guy is looking for a care giver joke!

lastlid
23rd August 2011, 19:54
What counts most in my view is compatibility across the unique areas that matter most to a particular couple. Like most men I've matured late mentally and like many women, Pia has matured early mentally thus, we arrived in each other's life at the optimal time.

I think this accurately sums up our relationship. We are very compatible despite the age difference.

stevewool
23rd August 2011, 20:02
this age thing is just a number that most of us count until we hit 30, after that we tend to forget ones age, well i think i am 25 x 2 and i bit, its what we all do in between being born and leaving this planet, we all have a past a future and a preasent but its what we all do right now that matters so weather you are older or younger then your partner enjoy all you can,

Tawi2
23rd August 2011, 20:06
but sure is I cant be with an old Filipino guy who is just like my father's age I might probably sick with that
What makes an old puti acceptable but not an old pinoy :Erm: and you would be surprised how many women have told me exactly what you said ;)

Tawi2
23rd August 2011, 20:08
I buck the trend,I would always have someone within my own age bracket,it feels more comfortable and natural,and thats according to some pinays as well,dont think they are all ok with a 4 M´s age gap ;)

lastlid
23rd August 2011, 20:15
.............,dont think they are all ok with a 4 M´s age gap ;)

My wife concurs with the above ( ours is 3M ).

Tawi2
23rd August 2011, 20:19
I learnt the 4 when I first ever went to Pinas barely able to shave Last,we used to say matandang mayaman madaling mamatay :)

KeithD
23rd August 2011, 20:21
Age means little these days..... but don't think backwards otherwise when I was leaving school Rayna was in nappies :omg::omg::omg:

Terpe
23rd August 2011, 20:30
My mother-in-law is older than me.................... but a friend of ours is 13 years older than his in-laws in Pinas. He has a great story about the first meeting. His had no problems with his MIL, but he did have some issues to overcome with his FIL :icon_lol:

Moy
23rd August 2011, 20:32
I think the biggest gap I ever saw was a pinay of 18 or 20(cant remember exactly,long time ago)and the guy was 70 or 71 :Erm: Old carabao eats young grass?
and young grass need to be feed by old carabao??:cwm24::D:icon_lol:

Tawi2
23rd August 2011, 20:37
and young grass need to be feed by old carabao??
I think that old carabaos spirit was willing but his flesh was weak,he seemed quite a dirty old letch to be honest,always licking his lips and staring,touching and stroking her :rolleyes:

Moy
23rd August 2011, 20:42
from the famous filipino quote" Madali ang maging tao
ang mahirap ay ang magpakatao":cwm24::rolleyes:

Arthur Little
23rd August 2011, 20:43
when I was leaving school Rayna was in nappies :omg::omg::omg:

:) Likewise, Myrna ... when I started MY first job as an insurance clerk in March 1961, at the age of sixteen and a half. And to make matters worse - at my preliminary interview - the Staff Superintendent had gone on to explain to me about it being Company *Policy [excuse *pun] that each new employee joined its Non-Contributory Pension Scheme. :yikes:

brokenpieces
23rd August 2011, 22:10
hmmmm well i was one of those who's not so ok with age gap take note 'was' but for me it is okay for man to be older than the woman well that's my point of view ... what I don't like before was woman being older than man hahahaha look where it got me
I married someone younger than me :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:
LOL even if am a bit older am still the baby :D:icon_lol:

so massive age gap? nah.... love love love is the most important thing:Wave:

Moy
23rd August 2011, 22:21
bahala saging(banana) bastah loving nyahaha:omg::icon_lol:

Tawi2
24th August 2011, 11:00
Madali ang maging tao
ang mahirap ay ang magpakatao
its easy to be a man but difficult to be human :Erm:
Visag saging basta labing Moy but why does it only apply to old puti and not old pinoy:Erm:

Piamed
24th August 2011, 11:45
... as long as you are in a relationship with blonde hair, blue eyes, white skinI stand no chance then:NoNo:

Moy
24th August 2011, 15:27
old puti and not old pinoy

it is because the old puti:hubbahubba: has more saging than old pinoy?!:omg::icon_lol:

grahamw48
24th August 2011, 15:29
I thought Saging was a banana ?

You mean he has bigger banana ? :Erm:

Moy
24th August 2011, 15:32
I thought Saging was a banana ?

it is:D graham babes:hubbahubba: but since you have a naughyt mind i will ply a game with you:icon_lol::Sex:

ou mean he has bigger banana ?
what do you think i mean of banana anyway :icon_lol::hubbahubba: can you tell..:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
24th August 2011, 15:59
My Mrs reckons I have big Saging but still kept the heart..(bannana`s Pusu)..
Is that possible?:yikes:

Moy
24th August 2011, 16:17
bannana`s Pusu

a delicious recipe for you worth to try Fred:D..and let the Mrs approve it:rolleyes::D

http://lutongpinoy.info/puso-ng-saging/

grahamw48
24th August 2011, 19:15
I think maybe mine is Sagging too much. :cwm3:

Moy
24th August 2011, 19:33
:yikes::icon_lol: cheeky you graham:D

fred
25th August 2011, 05:09
Moy. Graham is not being cheeky..
He`s being honest..:D

grahamw48
25th August 2011, 10:32
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/233/fbeach1mf496c0dxe733973.gif

desiderata_78
25th August 2011, 10:40
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/233/fbeach1mf496c0dxe733973.gif

Lmao!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

prettyjune
3rd September 2011, 14:22
We think middle aged and old men should respect the young Pinay under 25 who doesn’t have her babies yet and leave her alone out of respect for human life and each others dignity, unless they are choosing not to create a new life.

Ok so yes an Age gap means a woman and man live longer. Unless it’s the other way around and the woman is a "cougar" and the man is her toy boy, science fact. But isn’t that just being selfish if they also have children?

We don’t see why any one would be jealous, it’s just not a good argument to put, and it can not be backed up with any proof either way so it’s just a feeling. People all over the “western world” see it as just vulgar, 10 years is ok but the further we get toward an age gap of 20 years, especially when the girl is under 25 It starts to look odd. We also think it’s a shame for the girl as it’s a sign of her previous circumstances i.e. poverty

There has been scientific research and there are statistics to show men’s sperm decreases in potency and health approaching the age of 40 that means there are an increase in mutations of the genetic code, but I can not post links just Google “the health of male sperm age 40”

The results if a baby is conceived: Higher risk of downs syndrome, and other birth defect, and a lower life expectancy. More problems with the baby means more complications at birth and the mother has a higher risk of fatality during pregnancy

To conclude, keeping things in balanced and harmony is nature’s way and we can not escape the fact we are part of nature.

prettyjune
3rd September 2011, 15:06
Our major concern with age gap relationships is the evolution of our species and the welfare of potential offspring

We think older middle aged men should respect the young girl, her family and future life for a girl under 25 who doesn’t have babies yet, who wants babys, and leave her alone out of respect for human life and each others dignity, unless they are choosing not to create a new life.

Science tells us an age gap means a woman and man live longer. Unless it’s the other way around and the woman is a "cougar" and the man is her toy boy, science fact.

I don’t see why any one would be jealous, it’s just not a good argument to put, and it can not be backed up with any proof either way so it’s just a feeling. People all over the “western world” see it as just vulgar, 10 years is ok but the further we get toward an age gap of 20 years, especially when the girl is under 25 It starts to look odd. We also think it’s a shame for the girl as it’s a sign of her previous circumstances i.e. poverty

There has been scientific research and there are statistics to show men’s sperm decreases in potency and health approaching the age of 40 that means there are an increase in mutations of the genetic code, but I can not post links just Google “the health of male sperm age 40”

The results if a baby is conceived: Higher risk of downs syndrome, schizophrenia and other birth defect, and a lower life expectancy. More problems with the baby means more complications at birth and the mother has a higher risk of fatality during pregnancy

To conclude, keeping things in balance and harmony is nature’s way and we can not escape the fact we are part of nature.

Terpe
11th September 2011, 11:14
This topic can raise eyebrows anywhere.

Village revolts at 'questionable' marriage

When Sandrine, a Parisian estate agent, married Marcel, a retired farmer, last Saturday, much of the village of Puy Saint Pierre turned up shout insults. "There was almost a brawl," said the mayor, who was officiating.

Marcel Amphoux, 67, owns several undeveloped properties close to the ski resort of Serre-Chevalier. Sandrine Devillard, 42, is a striking blonde from Paris who runs four businesses, including an estate agency.

Sandrine says they met "on holiday" and fell in love. Marcel's neighbours say she tried to buy his land and, when he declined, courted him with trips to restaurants and seaside. They say he is a "marginal" and eccentric bachelor, who was forced by the veterinary authorities to give up farming 20 years ago. Sandrine says Marcel's good nature has long been abused by local people, some of whom live in his properties for free.

The villagers say Sandrine has already approached her future husband's tenants and warned them that they will be evicted. If developed into ski chalets or flats, the villagers point out, Marcel's properties could be worth a fortune.

In an interview with Le Parisien yesterday, Sandrine said: "We are on honeymoon. We are in love. Full stop. Isn't that right Marcel?" "Yes, yes," said Marcel.

Source:-
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/village-revolts-at-questionable-marriage-2352229.html

Moy
11th September 2011, 11:40
Moy. Graham is not being cheeky..
He`s being honest..:D

yep and honesty is still the best policy no matter what:D:rolleyes: i suppose:Rasp:

stevewool
11th September 2011, 11:53
Lmao!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

thats so funny i am laughing my sides out watching this :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Moy
11th September 2011, 12:02
:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

stevewool
11th September 2011, 12:06
where did you get this from graham

Tawi2
11th September 2011, 15:53
We think
Is that the Royal WE :Erm:

Moy
11th September 2011, 16:02
:action-smiley-081::icon_lol:

Tawi2
11th September 2011, 16:50
Our major concern
OUR :Erm: is that WE again :Erm:

scott&ligaya
14th September 2011, 08:42
to Pretty June..... B@LL#X

Had two healthy kids when aged 46 and 47 withmy partner who 13 years younger than me

my mahal had been working for 9 years already in Singapore and Hong Kong and had built her own home in Pinas so not poverty stricken... could have married many a rich foriegner in HK if she had wanted to.. guess what she actually loves me . lucky old me lol

I am in much more financially secure position than many a young man and mature enough not to muck my honey around as many younger hubbies do especially pinoy men.

why should my kids be worried about an older dad.. I still run half marathons, kayak, trail run and surf when I get the chance, fitter than many a beer gutted, burger eating tv watching 30 yr old..

My wife and kids are fully provided for should I meet an untimely death.. Ligyaya put the bolo down hehehehehehe.

Nature my :action-smiley-081:

go figure

grahamw48
14th September 2011, 09:35
Well said.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

How do the critics feel about young women marrying guys in the armed forces and other potentially dangerous jobs ?

Are children better off with a 'father' who :censored: off after a year or two ?

As for mortality, any of us could be knocked down and killed on the road tomorrow, regardless of age.:rolleyes:

(Ok, admittedly I was a 'young' 42 when my boy was born, and his mum 25, but he and I are like best mates now).

lastlid
14th September 2011, 10:36
Well said scott ligaya and graham.

My son was born when I was in my early 40s and he is in fine shape.

And i am in fine shape in my 50s.

I concur with both posts wholeheartedly.

DaveUK
14th September 2011, 12:20
to Pretty June..... B@LL#X

Had two healthy kids when aged 46 and 47 withmy partner who 13 years younger than me

my mahal had been working for 9 years already in Singapore and Hong Kong and had built her own home in Pinas so not poverty stricken... could have married many a rich foriegner in HK if she had wanted to.. guess what she actually loves me . lucky old me lol

I am in much more financially secure position than many a young man and mature enough not to muck my honey around as many younger hubbies do especially pinoy men.

why should my kids be worried about an older dad.. I still run half marathons, kayak, trail run and surf when I get the chance, fitter than many a beer gutted, burger eating tv watching 30 yr old..

My wife and kids are fully provided for should I meet an untimely death.. Ligyaya put the bolo down hehehehehehe.

Nature my :action-smiley-081:

go figure

HEY! I'm 32 ACTUALLY!! :D

scott&ligaya
14th September 2011, 12:35
hehehehehe no offence meant to any of our more well developed associates.. honest.... now get down to the gym:xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047 or your lovely filipina will find a better model hehehehehehe... only kidding honest

DaveUK
14th September 2011, 12:38
lol Not quie sorted out the gym membership yet, but I've made a start by moving next door to one last month! :Jump:

scott&ligaya
14th September 2011, 13:20
well perhaps the vibe from next door will rub off on you lol

DaveUK
15th September 2011, 12:12
That is the plan! :)

lastlid
15th September 2011, 12:24
Theres not much in the way of gyms in the deep south. I visited one recently in Castletown and got chased out as it is females only!!

There's a good one in the Mount Murray Hotel but it is a bit of a trek from Castletown.

I was cycling to work along the coast road from Port St Mary to Casltleown. Nice journey, but I have moved to Castletown recently....

scott&ligaya
16th September 2011, 07:31
get your bike out Dave hehehehehe

lastlid
16th September 2011, 07:52
get your bike out Dave hehehehehe
Heh, its great, cycling along the coast road. Very little traffic. Only the occasional motorbike roaring past at 100mph......:yikes:

RickyR
16th September 2011, 08:34
1. This is a topic that has been done to death on this forum and many other Asian-Anglo forums.
Having lived in the Philippines for several years there are quite a few different types of people who marry Filipinas. Some marry a Filipina because they met abroad, others purposely seek out a Filipina online and some are the sexpats that head out to use and abuse a Filipina.
The latter should not be confused with the many good people. I've met so many people with successful relationships, and admittedly some of the relationships are almost born out of convenience, but both parties respect that.
The argument on the last page about older men and having children, well first of all the Philippines population could do with something to prevent the population growth (visit Tondo in Manila, I see the result, I have!).
On the other hand, if an older man does want children, what’s to say he's not a better father? When I see how much patience and attention my parents have with my children and how they've mellowed out in their 60's, I do think that older people can possibly be better.

I'm 26, and have married a Filipina. I get treated very differently in the Philippines admittedly. But since I work, I don't have the time and the finances to give my children everything that some of these older people do, but I do my best.

Really, what it comes down to, if the woman is over 18 years old, and both parties know what they are getting into, then go for it.
Unfortunately, in my view, far too many older guys go into the marriages with their eyes closed (probably not the people who read this forum, more likely people who do no research at all). You are an easy target to be scammed, and taking a Filipina to your homeland isn't the be all and end all. Understand the culture, and understand what kind of relationship you’re getting into, and use caution until you know your partner inside out.

lastlid
16th September 2011, 09:56
Hi

I am relatively new to the forum. So it is good to hear various person's perspective on this "delicate" topic.

Its an old one but a good one. (Like me :icon_lol:)

Cheers

grahamw48
16th September 2011, 10:17
Ricky, wish I'd been so wise at your tender age. :icon_lol:

Admittedly I was only 38, and a bachelor when I met my future wife, but with a mental age about the same as her 22 . :D

Arthur Little
16th September 2011, 16:28
Myrna was four months short of turning 49 when we met. Both of us had been married before - and widowed. I celebrated my 64th birthday :xxparty-smiley-050: in the Phils - being serenaded at 4 o'clock in the morning :yikes: by a group of Gospel singers called 'The Afterglow Sound' :333: ... whose leader happened to be an old friend and teaching colleague of Myrna's.

:icon_offtopic:, I know ... but this chap was also Head of the Science Faculty at the High School where he and Myrna had taught for a similar length of time (in fact they'd started out together on the same day!). And it was he who'd designed a series of large tarpaulin banners bearing a superimposed picture of me cradling my grandchild - and emblazoned with the words "Welcome Arthur Little" to greet me on my arrival at Davao International Airport, a couple of weeks earlier. :)

Needless to say, two of these [virtually indestructible] banners have pride of place on the walls of our spare bedroom ... and remain among my most~prized possessions. Recently, my wife took a head & shoulders photo of me clad in a blue tee-shirt & baseball cap when updating my Facebook avatar - as those of you who are members of FB may already have noticed - which featured one of the banners mentioned. :D

branno
16th September 2011, 20:17
Myrna was four months short of turning 49 when we met. Both of us had been married before - and widowed. I celebrated my 64th birthday :xxparty-smiley-050: in the Phils - being serenaded at 4 o'clock in the morning :yikes: by a group of Gospel singers called 'The Afterglow Sound' :333: ... whose leader happened to be an old friend and teaching colleague of Myrna's.

:icon_offtopic:, I know ... but this chap was also Head of the Science Faculty at the High School where he and Myrna had taught for a similar length of time (in fact they'd started out together on the same day!). And it was he who'd designed a series of large tarpaulin banners bearing a superimposed picture of me cradling my grandchild - and emblazoned with the words "Welcome Arthur Little" to greet me on my arrival at Davao International Airport, a couple of weeks earlier. :)

Needless to say, two of these [virtually indestructible] banners have pride of place on the walls of our spare bedroom ... and remain among my most~prized possessions. Recently, my wife took a head & shoulders photo of me clad in a blue tee-shirt & baseball cap when updating my Facebook avatar - as those of you who are members of FB may already have noticed - which featured one of the banners mentioned. :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
16th September 2011, 22:12
What a great story, and a marvellous experience for you Arthur. :)

Arthur Little
16th September 2011, 23:44
What a great story, and a marvellous experience for you Arthur. :)

Thanks, Graham ... for an ordinary :olddude: like me - to be feted as if I were some visiting dignitary or VIP - it was the experience of a lifetime; truly UNFORGETTABLE!

grahamw48
17th September 2011, 00:29
Damn I just turned 60 at midnight.

Can't believe it. :cwm3:

Arthur Little
17th September 2011, 00:36
Damn I just turned 60 at midnight.

Did you really? Well, you certainly don't look 60, Graham ... :birthday:

toging
17th September 2011, 00:44
damn i just turned 60 at midnight.

happy happy birthday graham!!!!

grahamw48
17th September 2011, 00:47
Thanks everyone.

Actually it's made me really depressed.

I have my son, and I should remember that.

toging
17th September 2011, 01:14
1. This is a topic that has been done to death on this forum and many other Asian-Anglo forums.
Having lived in the Philippines for several years there are quite a few different types of people who marry Filipinas. Some marry a Filipina because they met abroad, others purposely seek out a Filipina online and some are the sexpats that head out to use and abuse a Filipina.
The latter should not be confused with the many good people. I've met so many people with successful relationships, and admittedly some of the relationships are almost born out of convenience, but both parties respect that.
The argument on the last page about older men and having children, well first of all the Philippines population could do with something to prevent the population growth (visit Tondo in Manila, I see the result, I have!).
On the other hand, if an older man does want children, what’s to say he's not a better father? When I see how much patience and attention my parents have with my children and how they've mellowed out in their 60's, I do think that older people can possibly be better.

I'm 26, and have married a Filipina. I get treated very differently in the Philippines admittedly. But since I work, I don't have the time and the finances to give my children everything that some of these older people do, but I do my best.

Really, what it comes down to, if the woman is over 18 years old, and both parties know what they are getting into, then go for it.
Unfortunately, in my view, far too many older guys go into the marriages with their eyes closed (probably not the people who read this forum, more likely people who do no research at all). You are an easy target to be scammed, and taking a Filipina to your homeland isn't the be all and end all. Understand the culture, and understand what kind of relationship you’re getting into, and use caution until you know your partner inside out.

well said ricky!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
17th September 2011, 01:24
ive seen this post a long while ago and read everyones opinion about MASSIVE AGE GAP...and i cant add any reactions anymore,me and my fiancee have a 29 yrs gap:D and as keithangel said i can still keep up with him:icon_lol:....in our 1st yr.his kids (which is much older than me) questioned our relationship but when time passes by they seen my sincerity towards to their dad.....they eventually accept me.:heartshape1:

lastlid
17th September 2011, 06:33
........me and my fiancee have a 29 yrs gap:D ....

Yes and the same for me and my wife. Similar age gap. As I posted some time back I lost an old friend because of the age gap.

What amazes me is that both get on so well together. It isnt like some people say " what do they have in common?" It isnt like that at all. We love being together.

RickyR
17th September 2011, 08:08
Rarely admit this, but when I was 21 I had a 3 month romance with a 47 year old Canadian Nurse onboard a cruise ship I was working. My wife, Marvie, is 9 years older then me, and we have no problems at all.
Age isn't a problem, as long as your going in with your eyes open and willing to adapt to each others culture and differences.

lastlid
17th September 2011, 08:20
Rarely admit this, but when I was 21 I had a 3 month romance with a 47 year old Canadian Nurse onboard a cruise ship I was working. My wife, Marvie, is 9 years older then me, and we have no problems at all.
Age isn't a problem, as long as your going in with your eyes open and willing to adapt to each others culture and differences.

:icon_lol: So you have seen the flip side of it then.......nice one.

grahamw48
17th September 2011, 10:18
My kids wouldn't have a problem with me marrying someone much younger than me....simply in keeping with my normal lunatic behaviour. :icon_lol:

stevewool
17th September 2011, 10:40
we all cant help who we find and fall in love with, myself and Emma there is 17 years in age but in minds there is none, she makes me feel her age :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
17th September 2011, 11:18
:icon_offtopic:, I know ... "Welcome Arthur Little"... to greet me on my arrival at Davao International Airport ...
What a great story, whether off topic or not Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3:. One for Ded's suggested section of " Things you couldn't make up " ... but good news of course :)

Arthur Little
17th September 2011, 18:59
What a great story, whether off topic or not Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3:. One for Ded's suggested section of " Things you couldn't make up " ... but good news of course :)

Thanks, Alan ... no one was more surprised than I ! Having not slept properly for about 3 days, I remember thinking I was hallucinating ... or maybe HAD fallen asleep after all - and dreamt the whole thing. But no ... it actually happened ... it was REAL ... and the evidence is there whenever I need reminding. :)

worthingmale
18th September 2011, 20:19
it doesnt matter what other people think, it is about you and your partner

some people are the same age and dont get on, where some have an age gap and do get on

dont worry about it