PDA

View Full Version : Pop Quiz

les_taxi
16th April 2011, 10:30
Now As promised I will compile a pop quiz from the 60s-current for anyone who likes a nice tough-ish quiz.
Will hopefully get it done sunday and i managed to get hold of quiz master 3 software so it looks half decent:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
16th April 2011, 23:20
Fine. I look forward to using the only part of my memory that appears to be fully functioning. :Erm:

Walaytawo
17th April 2011, 02:54
I look forward to using Wikipedia :icon_lol:

les_taxi
17th April 2011, 03:47
I look forward to using Wikipedia :icon_lol:

Oh no you don't:NoNo:
Internet help not allowed:D

Walaytawo
17th April 2011, 05:12
:icon_lol: was just kidding. Be interested to see how this quiz is going to work tho :Erm: Are u going to post 1 question at a time with a time limit to answer?

Ako Si Jamie
17th April 2011, 10:46
I'm in :xxgrinning--00xx3: and I'll probably make a fool of myself in the process :icon_lol:

les_taxi
17th April 2011, 11:55
:icon_lol: was just kidding. Be interested to see how this quiz is going to work tho :Erm: Are u going to post 1 question at a time with a time limit to answer?

Not used the software before but it should let me complete the whole quiz and you just scroll down and answer etc.
At the moment I can't start it as I just got up from late nights work and it's too nice to sit in:)
I will try start it at teatime.

keeperlit
17th April 2011, 12:07
i'm in too not sure of the sixties but seventies no bother

les_taxi
17th April 2011, 12:11
It's just a bit of fun:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
17th April 2011, 14:58
Just tested first question out looks good,will have it up here tonight :)

les_taxi
17th April 2011, 17:47
Proper link here good luck :) remember to post your scores.

http://www.moto-mania.co.uk/popquiz/index.html

Pete/London
17th April 2011, 22:41
got some wrong as when you attempt to scroll down on multi choice the question vanishes, then wrong answer for spelling a name with an apostrophie and putting a name in lower case.

would never have got the ---------, lyrics not my strong point, especially those, shocking score, and I`m not going to tell you:icon_lol:

les_taxi
17th April 2011, 22:47
got some wrong as when you attempt to scroll down on multi choice the question vanishes, then wrong answer for the tornado`s instead of tornados and putting peter gabriel in lower case.

would never have got the Israilites, lyrics not my strong point, especially those, shocking score, and I`m not going to tell you:icon_lol:

rather than scroll down you just clik the arrow and it works,but you can claim tornados and peter gabriel,I will make sure when I do another upper case is accepted along with lower case.
first time I used software so sorry for that.

imagine
17th April 2011, 23:54
oh well didnt score so well 14% questions 3 / 16 and 19 disapeared to a blank page before being able to answer :laugher: