PDA

View Full Version : If you have unscan item by the cahier would you go back and pay for it?

scottishbride
17th April 2011, 21:06
Just want to know what would you do if this happen to you... Just for fun!:icon_lol:

les_taxi
17th April 2011, 21:13
No I am a heathen i would scarper quick:icon_lol:

scottishbride
17th April 2011, 21:20
:icon_lol:
No I am a heathen i would scarper quick:icon_lol: hahaha... nice one. but did you know they have CCTV camera.

raynaputi
17th April 2011, 21:22
If I'm still near the store when I noticed it, yes..but if I'm already a mile away or already at home when I noticed it, I may not come back..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

les_taxi
17th April 2011, 21:25
I remember being give change for a £20 pound note when I gave them £10 - it was a little old lady in the shop I had to give her it back:)
If it was asda etc then I will ahem carry on walking.

scottishbride
17th April 2011, 21:25
If I'm still near the store when I noticed it, yes..but if I'm already a mile away or already at home when I noticed it, I may not come back..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Good point.. But I read it somewhere, if you did not report unscan item which was fault by the cashier.. it is consider shoplifting.

scottishbride
17th April 2011, 21:28
I remember being give change for a £20 pound note when I gave them £10 - it was a little old lady in the shop I had to give her it back:)
If it was asda etc then I will ahem carry on walking. Wow! honest! But seriously, is a person is liable for accidentally unscan item, I mean do we need to go back and report it?

raynaputi
17th April 2011, 21:32
Good point.. But I read it somewhere, if you did not report unscan item which was fault by the cashier.. it is consider shoplifting.

Well not here in the Philippines...hahahaha...:icon_lol: But honestly it rarely happens to me...Most of the time, it is the change that I always have to return if the cashier or the seller mistakenly given me more than he/she should...I once paid a bus ride with P20 and he's just supposed to give me a change of P8..but he mistakenly gave me back P38 thinking I gave him P50..I returned the P30 immediately.

Terpe
17th April 2011, 21:33
Well, as for me I would go back and say. Don't ask me why. Even I don't know.
I'd feel so bad.

les_taxi
17th April 2011, 21:36
If its a big corparation then i'm ok with it,A small business or the threat of an employeee losing their job then of course I would go back.
In my time i have found countless wallets,mobile phones etc in my taxi all returned:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
17th April 2011, 21:40
Well, as for me I would go back and say. Don't ask me why. Even I don't know.
I'd feel so bad.
Nice one Terpe.. It actually happen to me just yesterday.. :icon_lol:I have to drive all the way there and and tell them that the cashier made an error and I report it to them. :NoNo: Anyway, I feel good after I did it. As I am honest. :)

raynaputi
17th April 2011, 21:40
...In my time i have found countless wallets,mobile phones etc in my taxi all returned:xxgrinning--00xx3:

wish there were lots of taxi drivers like you Les here in the Philippines! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
17th April 2011, 21:43
wish there were lots of taxi drivers like you Les here in the Philippines! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I agree... I think there is only few taxi drivers are honest these days especially in Philippines.

les_taxi
17th April 2011, 21:44
I'm not driving on the roads in Davao:yikes:
Remember first time we approached a zebra crossing and we went straight on while people were crossing:omg:
There again wish i could do it here :icon_lol:

gWaPito
18th April 2011, 02:11

When the security guard stops you after the alarm goes off, just plead ignorance. In my case its easy :NoNo:

stevewool
18th April 2011, 07:29
how many off us would realize that we have gotten away with something before we are at home checking the list:NoNo:

Piamed
18th April 2011, 09:32
Yes, and have done. Was in a restaurant though!!

sars_notd_virus
19th April 2011, 08:00

If I notice it straight away and I am near the shop, i will bring back the item but if i am home already cant be bother to waste petrol to bring it back to her, if the item is not perishable i will bring it with me the next time i shop and hand it back to the customer service.

KeithD
19th April 2011, 09:47
You mean I'm supposed to pay for my shopp(lift)ing? :Erm:

bornatbirth
19th April 2011, 10:42
with theses self service tills, im surprised shoplifting hasnt gone up :Erm:

scottishbride
21st April 2011, 00:19
If I notice it straight away and I am near the shop, i will bring back the item but if i am home already cant be bother to waste petrol to bring it back to her, if the item is not perishable i will bring it with me the next time i shop and hand it back to the customer service. That is the problem... I didn't realized until I got home. I just noticed it when I checked my reciepts and I am already at home. I was still eager to go back and report the item which i did.