PDA

View Full Version : found this advise about visas on a dating site

\\\\ToNy////
19th April 2011, 00:00
hope it will help some of you here to understand some of the requirements
http://www.chinalovematch.net/visas.aspx?action=UK
:cwm3:this is on page 3,can someone explain what it means (When submitting email or instant messenger logs, it is important to bear in mind that intervening devotion means evidence of contact and not an exhaustive transcript of each on-line session.)

grahamw48
19th April 2011, 01:03
They don't need every line of correspondence...just the important bits...dated.

In the old days you just handed over all of your 'love letters'. :heartshape1::ReadIt:

bornatbirth
19th April 2011, 01:11
They don't need every line of correspondence...just the important bits...dated.

they don't even need that, if you save the yahoo archive..you only need to show the date of each time you have chatted :D

joebloggs
19th April 2011, 05:41
they don't even need that, if you save the yahoo archive..you only need to show the date of each time you have chatted :D

you could just make all that up in a word processor and print it out :D

KeithD
19th April 2011, 10:26
you could just make all that up in a word processor and print it out :D

It's just Mancs that do that :D

You can have them certified by a solicitor, print the logs in front of him, costs about £50.

bornatbirth
19th April 2011, 10:34
you do need to print the chat logs in the archive and not just made up dates typed up :D

grahamw48
19th April 2011, 10:42
I'm sure most of the Asian Subcontinent immigration lawyers in this country will be able to advise. :rolleyes:

\\\\ToNy////
19th April 2011, 11:32
i was thinking of doing it like the picture below, is a screen print, if i just do one print like this for every other day? i think like this is best because the visa people will probly know that images like this cant be edited
http://filipinaroses.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5070

bornatbirth
19th April 2011, 11:54
tony, they dont need to see the content of the convo, just how often.

have you saved the archive, so do a srceen shot of it listing everytime you have chatted and print that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

\\\\ToNy////
19th April 2011, 12:13
tony, they dont need to see the content of the convo, just how often.

have you saved the archive, so do a srceen shot of it listing everytime you have chatted and print that :xxgrinning--00xx3:
it dosnt show me a list of the dates on msn, but i know what u mean, ill look into it again later

joebloggs
19th April 2011, 13:21
you can edit anything, i edited and removed loads of msgs and text b4 i printed them out :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
19th April 2011, 13:32
what you and the boss chat about is best kept private :D

joebloggs
19th April 2011, 13:35
what you and the boss chat about is best kept private :D

yes we dont want you to find out, but your ears must be burning :D

bornatbirth
19th April 2011, 13:38
yes we dont want you to find out, but your ears must be burning :D

you two too?, i thought my wife is bad enough but she tells me to my face :furious3: