PDA

View Full Version : Free Speech on the forum

aposhark
21st April 2011, 19:56
What is the policy on free speech on this forum?

I am asking this because one of my posts was deleted?

It was a response to someone saying "bring back golliwogs" which was racially offensive to my way of thinking.

Arthur did it once and it seemed it was a genuine mistake.

Why did it happen again and who did it?

bornatbirth
21st April 2011, 20:09
asking about free speech, anyone who's foolish enough to respond to you gets treated with contempt, so you started calling a another member a racist and it got deleted :doh, so what.

so what do you expect from this thread :Erm:

why do you think so many other members complain about you :doh

Dedworth
21st April 2011, 20:14
What is the policy on free speech on this forum?

I am asking this because one of my posts was deleted?

It was a response to someone saying "bring back golliwogs" which was racially offensive to my way of thinking.

Arthur did it once and it seemed it was a genuine mistake.

Why did it happen again and who did it?

Your "way of thinking" is warped and it is the correct form of action to remove your insulting posts that brand other forum members racist.

Sim11UK
21st April 2011, 20:19
Your "way of thinking" is warped and it is the correct form of action to remove your insulting posts that brand other forum members racist.

Now now, we're all entitled to our opinion, I'll say no more.

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 20:20
s2pniymmkpg
Oh my a mainstreem comedy with a golywo.... oops toy in it.
Here are the comments from a black guy underneath the clip which he finds very funny.
"This is a funny sketch. I am a black man and laughed till I ached watching it, as with all the Extras episodes. Black people laugh at rascist jokes, but there is a time and a place and also depends on how it is said and by who. I feel sorry for people who are afraid to say black poeple of fear of affending, things have gone a bit far in the UK. If its funny just laugh, its comedy. I can tell the difference between humour and racism."

This is the bit the shark doesen't seem to understand:NoNo:

aposhark
21st April 2011, 20:43

You are the funniest person on this forum :laugher::laugher:

aposhark
21st April 2011, 20:48
asking about free speech, anyone who's foolish enough to respond to you gets treated with contempt, so you started calling a another member a racist and it got deleted :doh, so what.

so what do you expect from this thread :Erm:

why do you think so many other members complain about you :doh

Are you implying that gollywogs are not offensive to a lot of black people?

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 20:51
Oh dear watch the clip above aposhark:NoNo:
Better write a stiff letter to the bbc for nearly saying golywogs and sambo.
Thank god you only represent yourself on here and maybe one other luckily the majority of the public including lots of black people can watch the above clip and not be offended.

Hey you just wrote' gollywogs' thats offensive in your book-stiched yourself up there sharkyboy :)

Dedworth
21st April 2011, 20:53
You are the funniest person on this forum :laugher::laugher:

As has been said before with your twisted outlook you imagine racism and islamophobia in anything and everything.

If you are still in the PI it's way past your bedtime, I've noticed that's a trait of your fellow Chuckle Brother - spouting online garbage at 4am :D

bornatbirth
21st April 2011, 20:55
apo, you never answer the question and still looking for a fight and its not going to work.

i will ask again whats the point of this thread and why do you thnik why so many complain about you :Erm:

aposhark
21st April 2011, 20:57
A question for you, Dedworth.

Just to see how you really feel, call it putting our cards on the table.

Are you for or against the BNP?

A "Yes" or "No" will be a good opener.

I am vehemently against everything they stand for. That's my honesty :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
21st April 2011, 21:01
A question for you, Dedworth.

Just to see how you really feel, call it putting our cards on the table.

A "Yes" or "No" will be a good opener.

I am vehemently against everything they stand for. That's my honesty :xxgrinning--00xx3:

We've had all this tripe from you before and it has no relevance so I won't be responding.

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 21:01
A few for you Aposhark do you support our brave soldiers ?
Do you condemn the poppy burners?

aposhark
21st April 2011, 21:02
apo, you never answer the question and still looking for a fight and its not going to work.

i will ask again whats the point of this thread and why do you thnik why so many complain about you :Erm:

I expect free speech, for starters.

Also as I asked originally, who deleted my post?

Give me an answer to that.

aposhark
21st April 2011, 21:05
We've had all this tripe from you before and it has no relevance so I won't be responding.

It's a very simple question Dedworth :doh

Show your convictions.

aposhark
21st April 2011, 21:08
A few for you Aposhark do you support our brave soldiers ?
Do you condemn the poppy burners?

I am against the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Our soldiers are brave for sure, but they should not be there.

Poppies are for many wars so people should not burn them.

aposhark
21st April 2011, 21:11
Les_Taxi

Have you ever spent any time in Muslim countries ?

Where do you get your information about Muslims?

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 21:14
No I have not been to a muslim country but have met plenty of muslims.
Reguarding information about muslims - What information are you refering too?

aposhark
21st April 2011, 21:15
It's not like you to be a wallflower Dedworth......

Don't sit on the fence.

Be man enough to answer the question :doh

It's very simple to be honest you know :Wave:

aposhark
21st April 2011, 21:16
No I have not been to a muslim country but have met plenty of muslims.
Reguarding information about muslims - What information are you refering too?

For example, tell me why you think our soldiers should be fighting in Afghanistan?

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 21:17
It's not like you to be a wallflower Dedworth......

Don't sit on the fence.

Be man enough to answer the question :doh

It's very simple to be honest you know :Wave:

He has gone out for a pint thats why he can't reply:Erm:

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 21:18
They should be back home now:)

aposhark
21st April 2011, 21:20
Dedworth's answer is still worth waiting for :Cuckoo:

Honesty is always the best policy Dedworth :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 21:27
I'm sure he certainly is not for the Bnp
I'm not either but what I do see is what's been said on here many times and I'm not getting into the same blooody arguament all over again,is that I do object to silly pc crap what goes around-no xmas lights as may offend etc etc-dont say black coffee say without milk (leeds city council) etc etc,not blackboard but white board-what a load of bull .....
mutli culturism has failed in the uk and I tell you now Shark you would not dare wander the streets of bradford on your own at night.
I unlike you live 20 miles away and I can tell you you would be lucky to not get attacked,but it's easy for you living so far away to critasize-you simply have no idea.
Being in a muslim country would be toatally different to being in the uk.

KeithD
21st April 2011, 21:36
Are you implying that gollywogs are not offensive to a lot of black people?

You'll find everything is offensive to someone, and if you are against gollywogs then you should also not use words such as:
Hooligan - Is based on the Irish being drunk - Use this word and you are an Irish racist in your eyes. :Rasp:
Vandal - Basically calling Germans swines, so use this and Apo will call you a German racist :rolleyes:
Hip Hip Hooray - How many of you have used this? All of you at some point, even Apo.... but what does it actually mean? It means you want to murder Jews ... oh dear :cwm3:
.... and many more daily words we use.

Are you for or against the BNP? I am vehemently against everything they stand for.
That makes you a racist to the BNP in your loose meaning of the word.

I expect free speech, for starters.

You get it here by the bucket loads but slander and libel is not allowed. You agree to this in the T&C by using the site. If you want to have a personal attack with someone, I suggest you meet them and say it to their face.

aposhark
21st April 2011, 21:41
Oh dear watch the clip above aposhark:NoNo:
Better write a stiff letter to the bbc for nearly saying golywogs and sambo.
Thank god you only represent yourself on here and maybe one other luckily the majority of the public including lots of black people can watch the above clip and not be offended.

Hey you just wrote' gollywogs' thats offensive in your book-stiched yourself up there sharkyboy :)

I don't watch clips as my connection is too slow.
I was not discussing the BBC, I was asking you, I thought you knew that.
Your powers of reasoning towards the end was epic, taxi-boy :laugher:
I was under the impression that you knew the concept of quotes.......I was mistaken.
You are an amusing man taxiboy :laugher::laugher:

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 21:44
I think I have worked this out maybe the doc can confirm Aposharks condition.
He has a sleep disorder which wakes him up in a foul mood at 4am filipino time so he then vents this anger on a few as he had a bad experience with a jar of marmalade years ago and has nitemares about golly-toys:icon_lol:

KeithD
21st April 2011, 21:47

Plonkeritis :D

aposhark
21st April 2011, 21:50
I'm sure he certainly is not for the Bnp
I'm not either but what I do see is what's been said on here many times and I'm not getting into the same blooody arguament all over again,is that I do object to silly pc crap what goes around-no xmas lights as may offend etc etc-dont say black coffee say without milk (leeds city council) etc etc,not blackboard but white board-what a load of bull .....
mutli culturism has failed in the uk and I tell you now Shark you would not dare wander the streets of bradford on your own at night.
I unlike you live 20 miles away and I can tell you you would be lucky to not get attacked,but it's easy for you living so far away to critasize-you simply have no idea.
Being in a muslim country would be toatally different to being in the uk.

I spent 22 years travelling the world, taxiboy, and have been in many cities at night in the UK, albeit in my single days.
I have lived many, many months in lots of Muslim countries and worked in 13 West African countries. I have been in 70 countries in all.
As you may imagine, travelling does open your eyes to wider issues that individual countries cannot see.
I have a zero tolerance for racism and religion and feel this attitude would help wandering the war-torn streets of Bradford.

aposhark
21st April 2011, 21:54
You'll find everything is offensive to someone, and if you are against gollywogs then you should also not use words such as:
Hooligan - Is based on the Irish being drunk - Use this word and you are an Irish racist in your eyes. :Rasp:
Vandal - Basically calling Germans swines, so use this and Apo will call you a German racist :rolleyes:
Hip Hip Hooray - How many of you have used this? All of you at some point, even Apo.... but what does it actually mean? It means you want to murder Jews ... oh dear :cwm3:
.... and many more daily words we use.

That makes you a racist to the BNP in your loose meaning of the word.

You get it here by the bucket loads but slander and libel is not allowed. You agree to this in the T&C by using the site. If you want to have a personal attack with someone, I suggest you meet them and say it to their face.

I will ignore the meanderings.....

So what about my original question about free speech - who deleted my post?

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 21:56
I love it when you give a cocky reply then we all see you have cocked up in your own arrogance.
"I was not discussing the BBC, I was asking you, I thought you knew that."
You were asking Bornatbirth not me about the gollywogs:doh
go get some sleep:D

aposhark
21st April 2011, 21:57
He has a sleep disorder which wakes him up in a foul mood at 4am filipino time so he then vents this anger on a few as he had a bad experience with a jar of marmalade years ago and has nitemares about golly-toys:icon_lol:

What on earth has Filipino time got to do with anything?
:doh:doh

KeithD
As numerous other people have pointed out recently, you ignore facts thrown against you.

You're lucky I haven't deleted all your posts, but that is not far off now.... nanoseconds maybe :D You now have made yourself enough rope to hang yourself. :Wave:

les_taxi
I spent 22 years travelling the world, taxiboy, and have been in many cities at night in the UK, albeit in my single days.
I have lived many, many months in lots of Muslim countries and worked in 13 West African countries. I have been in 70 countries in all.
As you may imagine, travelling does open your eyes to wider issues that individual countries cannot see.
I have a zero tolerance for racism and religion and feel this attitude would help wandering the war-torn streets of Bradford.

So out of touch with the Uk i'm afraid,you have no idea about leeds,Bradford,Oldham etc

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 21:59
No keep him he is unique his logic is so easy to pull to bits you will spoil all our fun keith:D

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 22:03
"I have a zero tolerance for racism and religion and feel this attitude would help wandering the war-torn streets of Bradford."

Can i watch from a safe distence when you tell all the muslims in bradford you have zero tollerence for relgion-it's bye bye Aposhark:icon_lol:

aposhark
21st April 2011, 22:04
As numerous other people have pointed out recently, you ignore facts thrown against you.

You're lucky I haven't deleted all your posts, but that is not far off now.... nanoseconds maybe :D You now have made yourself enough rope to hang yourself. :Wave:

You have lost control of this forum, but you cannot see it.:Hellooo:

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 22:06

I feel self destruct button pressed:yikes:

gWaPito
21st April 2011, 22:13
Apparently the weather is going be like this over the Easter weekend :)

Apo, turn off your pc and go and cuddle up with your wife and baby daughter. You know it makes sense.

KeithD
21st April 2011, 22:13

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: .... and I suppose you're speaking from experience having run numerous forums for over 10 years and seen the likes of you come and go :laugher:

KeithD
21st April 2011, 22:14
.... just checked .... I still have control :D

Walaytawo
21st April 2011, 22:17

Am I too late to join in :Erm::D

KeithD
21st April 2011, 22:19
Am I too late to join in :Erm::D

As long as you're not gay, black or a member of the BNP :Erm: :Rasp:

raynaputi
21st April 2011, 22:21
Errrr..:Erm: I was just wondering, a few people here has told us that Aposhark has been a member of the other forum and he's been behaving well enough there and only winding up people here? Is he also commenting to religion views of the people out there? I'm sure most of the people in there, especially the ladies are very religious..I don't think he wanna mess with them either..:icon_lol:

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 22:22
or a gollywog:icon_lol: oops gollytoy:yikes:

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 22:27
Now I'm going to have to do fun things instead of argue with the shark,pop quizzes,my upcoming trip to see maricel etc.:D

gWaPito
21st April 2011, 22:31
Some people think you are still in The Philippines.
Your supposed to report your actions. Come on Apo, you know the drill.

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 22:33
Some people think you are still in The Philippines.
Y oursupposed to report your actions. Come on Apo, you know the drill.

He has disappeared into the ether :yikes:

gWaPito
21st April 2011, 22:43
Now I'm going to have to do fun things instead of argue with the shark,pop quizzes,my upcoming trip to see maricel etc.:D
Les, about your pop quizzes. Dont you think the search engine will destroy it?
The twenty something keyboard warriors will be having a field day, leaving the people who's been there and done it in there wake
Another member was asking about the ' brass in pocket lyrics' again, a quick search would of found it.

sars_notd_virus
21st April 2011, 22:43
I will ignore the meanderings.....

So what about my original question about free speech - who deleted my post?

The Moderators..its their job:Erm:

..opps too late the BOSS did.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
21st April 2011, 22:44
He has disappeared into the ether :yikes:

So it would appear :anerikke: ... e(i)ther that, or I'm [not] seeing things.

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 22:59
The twenty something keyboard warriors will be having a field day, leaving the people who's been there and done it in there wake
Another member was asking about the ' brass in pocket lyrics' again, a quick search would of found it.

No it will be fine it's only a bit of fun and I can tell that no-one appeared to cheat - no point really.
I will make it a tad easier next time-I just needed to get an idea the level to set it at as I'm a bit hardcore having won a few pop quizzes in my time:D

KeithD
21st April 2011, 23:01
....as I'm a bit hardcore ....

:yikes: Glad I don't get in your taxi when I'm drunk :icon_lol:

les_taxi
21st April 2011, 23:06
:yikes: Glad I don't get in your taxi when I'm drunk :icon_lol:

Yes you would get a shock as we use taxi meter's here and its £3.10 on the clock before we set off.
I will do a special rate to Mathew street since I can nip into John Lennon bar while I'm there:D

grahamw48
22nd April 2011, 00:22
When I was 19 I used to work on Parliament Street in Harrogate, and walked there from the far end of Knaresborough (Farfield Ave), and back every day...no problem. :)

Driving it now makes me tired. :icon_lol:

stevewool
22nd April 2011, 08:18
tut tut tut, i am glad i grew up when i did knowing what was right and wrong and keeping my thoughts to myself,a name is a name who every we are and how it is said, live and let live to all who are here i say, so much anger is spoken so many times and for what,we should keep what we believe to ourselves and if someone dont agree when you are trying to tell them , then leave it that way, we are not here long enough to fall out, just enjoy all our friendship and keep the post coming ,

Dedworth
22nd April 2011, 09:21
Logged in to find that the Forum waters are no longer shark infested:veryhappy:

Well done the mods :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
22nd April 2011, 09:25
He thought he had seen me off some weeks ago:icon_lol:
I never give in to clowns like him-bet he is not so smug now:Cuckoo:
Lets move on,lets get some quizzes and fun things going dedworth.

les_taxi
22nd April 2011, 09:28
When I was 19 I used to work on Parliament Street in Harrogate, and walked there from the far end of Knaresborough (Farfield Ave), and back every day...no problem. :)

Driving it now makes me tired. :icon_lol:

What was the business you worked at Graham?
Remember Busby's,nicholsons music centre (bought hard days night there) Betty's still booming people queing up to pay way over odds for a tea and scone:icon_lol:

Dedworth
22nd April 2011, 09:38
He thought he had seen me off some weeks ago:icon_lol:
I never give in to clowns like him-bet he is not so smug now:Cuckoo:
Lets move on,lets get some quizzes and fun things going dedworth.

Spot on Les !

Music, films and TV aren't my forte in the pub quiz but I'll do my best and have a look at your pop quiz.

grahamw48
22nd April 2011, 10:05
:NoNo:
What was the business you worked at Graham?
Remember Busby's,nicholsons music centre (bought hard days night there) Betty's still booming people queing up to pay way over odds for a tea and scone

I worked at 'Tilcon' Construction offices.

There were about 10 blokes and 100 girls.

I paid the wages. Happy days. :D

To me, Bettys Tea Room was where pensioners went. I'm still too young for the place. :icon_lol:

Funny how music comes into your head when you're casting your mind back. :Erm:

'My Brother Jake' by Free is going round my head at the moment.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSZaDR4YNQI

Ako Si Jamie
22nd April 2011, 10:21
There's a timer on that quiz software which can be used to eliminate cheating :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
22nd April 2011, 10:30
I trust the members on here they would not cheat:laugher:

KeithD
22nd April 2011, 12:29
I trust the members on here they would not cheat:laugher:

Well I've never slept with any of the men on here!!!! :cwm24:

grahamw48
22nd April 2011, 14:10
...and the ex isn't a member anyway...don't think. :Erm:

gWaPito
22nd April 2011, 14:21
...and the ex isn't a member anyway...don't think. :Erm:

Lucky for you Graham. :NoNo:

Luv2Allah
22nd April 2011, 17:39
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: .... and I suppose you're speaking from experience having run numerous forums for over 10 years and seen the likes of you come and go :laugher:

And so another troll account bites the dust:)

joebloggs
22nd April 2011, 17:52

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
22nd April 2011, 17:53
Did i just see the 'c' word?

raynaputi
22nd April 2011, 17:54
Did i just see the 'c' word?

Yeah, I did see it too les! :omg:

KeithD
22nd April 2011, 17:55
So Luv was Apo.... makes sense now :doh

Dedworth
22nd April 2011, 17:56
So did I it was there for all of 10 minutes or so

subseastu
22nd April 2011, 17:56

Wasn't luv2allah banned weeks ago or am I confused, again?

les_taxi
22nd April 2011, 17:59
So was that Apo in disguise keith?

KeithD
22nd April 2011, 19:17
So was that Apo in disguise keith?

Based on forum experience over the years, and without even doing a trace, yes :doh

Terpe
22nd April 2011, 20:08
Isn't forum life fascinating :icon_lol:
I've learnt a lot anyway :rolleyes:

stevewool
22nd April 2011, 20:17
help me out here lads and lases whos who, and am i really stevewool or could be steve c or steve r or anyone:doh:doh:doh

KeithD
22nd April 2011, 20:17
Strange how the tone suddenlt changes after an 'oldie' gets excuted init? :rolleyes:

stevewool
22nd April 2011, 20:20
well lets hope it gets back to the good times happy times. i for one am happy today and talking to many many friends , seems like i have been away ages

gWaPito
22nd April 2011, 20:30
This is cyberspace, you can be anything or anyone you want.

How about a Doctor or maybe a teacher even a retired space astronaut.......its a fantasy land for the fantasist.

I hope Apo gets help soon.....to set up another account in order to provoke more animosity is so desperately sad.

T here was me feeling sorry for him last night after getting the order of the boot.

M y sorrow was wasted :NoNo:

stevewool
22nd April 2011, 20:39
once someone has to be someone else and then swears , well they have lost it:rolleyes:

steve monty
22nd April 2011, 20:48
well lets hope it gets back to the good times happy times. i for one am happy today and talking to many many friends , seems like i have been away ages

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
23rd April 2011, 00:46
From his posts i think he was more koran fan than bible:yikes:
Anyway If he really did post such offensive words then .... him no loss at all.
We know he can read this as a guest so imagine his anger at not being to reply:icon_lol:

Arthur Little
23rd April 2011, 00:50
Wasn't luv2allah banned weeks ago or am I confused, again?

:NoNo: ... he was being monitored, though.

Doc Alan
23rd April 2011, 00:52
You could be right, Les ... anyway let's look forward to happier threads ... like the quiz :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
23rd April 2011, 00:59
Yes lets move on and forget hammerhead:icon_lol:

Arthur Little
23rd April 2011, 01:28
From his posts i think he was more koran fan than bible :yikes:

Actually, Les ... he's neither. :nono-1-1: Sadly, there's no getting away from the fact that the majority of Brits are (shall we say?) :anerikke: "indifferent" towards Christianity - rather than professed agnostics or atheists. But Apo's a different breed altogether. He is vehemently opposed to ANY form of religion ... but particularly the Catholic faith into which he'd apparently been born. I can only speculate that his outright hostility stems from some [unspoken] trauma (possibly involving the Church) dating back to his dim and distant past. There again, I could be wrong ... but I've never "encountered" another person who got so worked up as he appeared to, over the very mention of the "R" word. And, of course, as most of us who are regulars here are only too well aware, as far as ANYONE "having the last word" is concerned, it always had to be HIM! :doh

les_taxi
23rd April 2011, 01:38
I think he hid behind an islamic leaning,he already mentioned his time spent in many muslim countries and he clearly was not for any british values remaining.
Anyway we can debate this forever he was not as clever as he thought and having a go at keith was really a dumb-ass thing to do :icon_lol:

gWaPito
23rd April 2011, 01:40
I know its easy now to cast stones at a guy with no arms but, if he'd had spent as much time and effort making money for his family instead of focusing all his attention on rubbing members up the wrong way, he'd be a rich man now.

RIP Apo :Wave:

Arthur Little
23rd April 2011, 02:03
I can only speculate that his outright hostility stems from some [unspoken] trauma (possibly involving the Church) dating back to his dim and distant past. ...

... such as something he mentioned [at least once] about remembering the sight of his mother :D chasing her priest down the garden path! Ah, dearie me ... the mind boggles! :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
23rd April 2011, 02:23
I think he hid behind an islamic leaning,he already mentioned his time spent in many muslim countries and he clearly was not for any british values remaining.

Perhaps he revelled in visualising Islam and the Koran as representing the Anti-Christ :anerikke: ... who knows!

... having a go at keith was really a dumb-ass thing to do ... :icon_lol:

:rolleyes: ... it sure was!

Arthur Little
23rd April 2011, 02:27
RIP Apo :Wave:

:Hellooo: ... Amen to that!

zawinul
30th April 2011, 10:06
Hi, this is my first sentence here, i am a newbie but have been looking in for a long time.
i just thought aposhark was good and should not have been banned.
He held his own and members here have commented after he has gone.
Sad.

bornatbirth
30th April 2011, 10:10
Hi, this is my first sentence here, i am a newbie but have been looking in for a long time.
Sad.

if he was so good why didnt you join sooner and let us all know :Erm:, i gather your first and last post :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Walaytawo
30th April 2011, 10:15
Sad.

Welcome back :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

les_taxi
30th April 2011, 10:19
Nice to see you apo :laugher:

sars_notd_virus
30th April 2011, 10:20
if he was so good why didnt you join sooner and let us all know :Erm:, i gather your first and last post :xxgrinning--00xx3:

it would be nice if you close this thread:D...so you could give zawinul a chance to introduce himself properly.:rolleyes:

les_taxi
30th April 2011, 10:23
Its funny as no one has touched it for a few days people must think we are a bit slow on here:icon_lol:

He has had a go on the "other site" we are the 'dark side'

bornatbirth
30th April 2011, 10:43
it would be nice if you close this thread:D...so you could give zawinul a chance to introduce himself properly.:rolleyes:

good idea, why not introduce yourself and let everybody greet you to our forum :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
30th April 2011, 12:10
You always know it's a muppet when they register and straight away post in support of someone who was banned for good reason :doh :crazy: