PDA

View Full Version : easter holiday

stevewool
22nd April 2011, 09:21
what does it mean to many the easter holidays, well Emma is working over the holiday so to me its catching up on jobs around the house, already done, fixing the door new screws and hinge done,down loading the holiday pictures to exturnal hardrive done, 2 coffees done,water plants done, make bed leave it till later, i call that letting it air:icon_lol::icon_lol:, whats left shopping get new phone and i am sure there is lots more latter but a coffee is calling me again, all this hard works making me thirsty :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
22nd April 2011, 11:00
I'm cleaning the whole house, and doing the garden.

Landlord inspection tomorrow.:omg:

Tawi2
22nd April 2011, 11:09
Sitting on the balcony in the sun and having the occasional dip in the pool,need to go and grab some milk and a paper:Erm:

les_taxi
22nd April 2011, 11:14
working all of it:bigcry:
But it all helps towards my Thailand holiday later in the year with Maricel :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
22nd April 2011, 11:14
I'm cleaning the whole house, and doing the garden.

Landlord inspection tomorrow.:omg:

I'm cleaning the whole house, and doing the garden!!

Mahal inspection in 2 weeks!:icon_lol:

:ReadIt:

subseastu
22nd April 2011, 11:19
You don't want to nip round mine do you steve and mow the lawn? i'm sat in rotterdam at the mo at work

stevewool
22nd April 2011, 11:23
[QUOTE=alanmf1;287824]I'm cleaning the whole house, and doing the garden!!

Mahal inspection in 2 weeks!, and what a day that will be :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
22nd April 2011, 11:24
You don't want to nip round mine do you steve and mow the lawn? i'm sat in rotterdam at the mo at work

and walk the dog too:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

subseastu
22nd April 2011, 11:34
Good idea. The poop bags are by the back door. Cheers mate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
22nd April 2011, 12:20
She'd better not come round today. :yikes:

At this moment I have a 5 member rock band practising about 2 yards away from me at god knows how many megawatts. :333:

Gig tomorrow night.

Good thing I'm a 'cool' dad. :icon_lol:

KeithD
22nd April 2011, 12:31
I've got bucket loads of garden crap to shread, two large boxes of paper to shred ..... who invented recycling? :Erm: .... in the olds days we used to just throw it on a large fire :D

Dedworth
22nd April 2011, 13:51
Laze in garden then BBQ later :)

gWaPito
22nd April 2011, 13:58
Easter in our household is much like others in my cul de sac, work! Jane's got the poker bug so, pokerstars is getting a hammering.
Earning money on both fronts :)

Jobs get done every rest days. You could say its a forth road bridge project :)

Terpe
22nd April 2011, 15:10
I'm cleaning the whole house, and doing the garden!!

Mahal inspection in 2 weeks!:icon_lol:

:ReadIt:

Keep at it Alan. First impressions and all that jazz. :icon_lol:

Terpe
22nd April 2011, 15:17
I'm not much of a gardener. Never have been. But I must make an effort to clear up and make it presentable in readiness for the BBQ season :D

An oustanding new years resolution is to discover whatever is all that stuff in the loft, sort it out and make sure nothing goes back up there. We said we'd start as soon as the Easter Hols came around.

Just now the sky is blue and the sun is nice and warm, my happiness has returned. Time is precious.
Better get back down the supermarket get some BBQ goodies and nice wine. :D

Rosie1958
22nd April 2011, 16:24
My ensuite bathroom is being ripped out and replaced over the easter period. The house is a mess and I am sat in the garden on my laptop trying to forget about it and soaking up the sun.

Having my sister-in-law and 6 year old nephew here on Easter day. Will be having an Easter Egg hunt and then a nice family dinner before going to visit my brother in the nursing home.

My Easter Egg this year is a giant strawberry cupcake as I don't eat chocolate ....... half way through it already and now feeling sick ........... :omg:

I am not a regular church goer but I do like to reflect on the religious meaning of Easter.:)

Tawi2
22nd April 2011, 16:29
My ensuite bathroom is being ripped out and replaced over the easter period.
Workmen downed tools on mine yesterday,they are back on tuesday to add the finishing touches,I get to see it next time I am back in blighty:)White and silver theme:)

KeithD
22nd April 2011, 19:19
My parents used to do an Easter egg hunt for me in the local zoo..... funny really ... every year I found them in with the tigers :Erm:

Nick30
22nd April 2011, 21:31
Staying at home and having family round and going to church, also enjoying the warm sunshine.
I will also reflect on Jesus too.
Happy Easter to all :)

Arthur Little
22nd April 2011, 21:54
Happy Easter to all :)

And to you, Nick ... hope you managed to get everything sorted out! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
22nd April 2011, 21:56
Went down town to go to the bank ... then realised it was 'Good Friday'! :doh

mikey73
23rd April 2011, 03:46
:NoNo:working all the bank holiday and will be workiing during next weeks holidays too:NoNo:

stevewool
23rd April 2011, 07:59
saturday and up washing on the line and just checking the mail on here , whats a holiday:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

les_taxi
23rd April 2011, 09:42
:NoNo:working all the bank holiday and will be workiing during next weeks holidays too:NoNo:

Snap!:bigcry:

alanp
24th April 2011, 06:38
friday i had to cut a tree down in my mates garden then sat i had overtime with recylcing department first time in driving a lorry in over 9 years great fun.

stevewool
24th April 2011, 08:02
saturday made 3 new trellis and just finnishing them off today ,

Tawi2
24th April 2011, 09:09
Got an invite to a BBQ this afternoon,this area has 300 days of sunshine a year,s**s law its raining as I type,sitting watching andrew marr on BBC and eating cornflakes:doh

raynaputi
24th April 2011, 13:08
the whole family went to Trinoma and ate at Yakimix, a buffet restaurant, to celebrate my cousin's debut..then we went to Timezone (arcade) to play the whole afternoon..then my sis treat us coffee and waffles at Cafe Breton..sooo tiring yet full of fun day! :Jump:

scott&ligaya
25th April 2011, 13:43
went to a filipino frined of mines church on Saturday evening, they wanted to fill the place so onvited everyone they knew. Their band and worship team were making a live album recording, go to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself. some amazing singers, mone girl in particular was another Leona/Alexandra type, stunning voice. Flew to a small town in Poland early Sunday morning (got up at 4 30am:omg::omg::omg: for my flight) Got there around 11am and just had a quick kip. There are only 10 guests so service is great lol. went walking this morning over to the old town and came across a 13th century catholic church with people piled up outside as it was full inside many on their kness. wow now that is devotion but not my cup of tea. In fact th wwhole twn was pretty deserted and nealry everything closed, did find a lovely restuarant though for lunch very nice red borsch soup and white polish sausages with some fine Polish beer, went down a treat.

Back at hotel now.. free broadband so here I am surfiing the threads here.. will save our factory here in Mielec tomorrow:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

here all week so more Polish beer and sausage LOVELY JUBBLY:Jump::Jump:

scott&ligaya
25th April 2011, 14:07
Hi Alanmf1 here is another tip..... do not move too much stuff around.. your intended will totally re arrange all your furniture hehehehehehe just ask Toks what happened to his home gym.... :yikes: