PDA

View Full Version : contract from the employer

jeanelovesdeano
23rd April 2011, 09:07
hi everyone

we are planning to lodge my visa application for settlement this May.I just would like to ask with regards of the contract of my husband 's employer. My husband just got his new job last March, 2010.But he is getting his salary from government agency and not from his employer he is working with right now ,My husband said after 6 months, his salary will be forwarded by the government agency to his employer so that means thats the only time he can get contract from his employer and payslips will be coming already from his employer.

My question is , If my husband cannot submit a contract from his employer because he have to wait until he will have 6 months in his job before he can get a contract from his employer and payslip is not really on the name of his employer, will this be a problem?

But his employer will give a letter confirming that he is working in with them but cannot give work contract yet.

I hope you can give me advice with regards of this matter..Thank you

Bluebirdjones
23rd April 2011, 23:22
Jeane...... PM me

jeanelovesdeano
24th April 2011, 00:18
Jeane...... PM me
hi bluebird, i try to PM u but cant send u message here, dont know why:doh
hope u can add me in your ym or facebook if u have any.. sweet_angel_0884@yahoo.comt
hope to hear from you soon..thanks.

grahamw48
24th April 2011, 17:54
Not sure if things have changed, but when I brought my stepchildren here I simply submitted a letter from my new employer stating what my salary would be, and that the job was 'permanent'.

I had at that point been doing the job for about 2 weeks. :)

No problems.

somebody
25th April 2011, 12:34
In the uk a simple letter on headed notepaper with salary and job title and if job full time/partime and lenght of contract ie permant wiLl suffice

jeanelovesdeano
25th April 2011, 15:43
thank you for your response

Is it ok if my husband salary that coming into his bank statement is not yet from the name of his employer? at this moment its still in the name of the government agency.but the letter of employment will be coming from his employer, will the ECO consider this one?

hope to hear from you..thank u

somebody
25th April 2011, 16:22
If I understand correctly and its a goverment agency paying but he has a permant job then it should not be a problem if explained clearly :) Maybe best to speak to his HR advisor at his workplace and explain sitauation theb they should be able to write him a letter on company paper if the ECO wish to check.

grahamw48
25th April 2011, 17:59
Salary doesn't have to be on bank statement.

Keep and submit any payslips though.

Some people still get paid in cash anyway.

I'm sure the ECO will understand that sometimes people do get a new job.

He/she needs to see a healthy bank account , and as previously mentioned, a proper letter from the new employer with confirmation of the salary, the nature of the work, and that the job is expected to be PERMANENT.