PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP!!!Exchange a Local Version of CNI...In British Embassy, Manila

stevie c
28th April 2011, 08:54
HI there the answer to your question is im afraid john will have to submit his documents at the embassy in person. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

timbo
28th April 2011, 09:15
I agree with Stevie - Also you should really try to give enough time in the planning to allow for unexpected delays - All the best - -

sars_notd_virus
28th April 2011, 10:31
both me and husband appeared in the embassy for the local version of his CNI.

sars_notd_virus
28th April 2011, 16:21
sars_notd_virus - Thanks a lot for another advice. We will submit all the documents in person in the British Embassy, Manila. Have a nice day.

John&Maricris:)

your welcome:)...please also note the office hours,way back 2009 when my husband exchange his CNI we arrived at exactly 12:05mid day and the guard said that the processing for CNI is finished until 12nn(they got different schedules for the processing of CNI,passports,birth cetificate etc) i dont know if it is still the same procedure but to be sure you can contact the consular office to check the times alloted for CNI processing http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk/en/about-us/our-embassy/contact-us/ ... I also read in one of the threads in this forum that they dont exchange it the same day you have to wait for 24hours for the local CNI version to be release ,just advise the processor that you come all the way from tacloban and if it is possible for them to release it the same day to avoid delays,am sure they will understand.

best wishes on your wedding!!!

keeperlit
28th April 2011, 20:25
hi john steve and sars is right you must produce the CNI in person,,,make sure you have all the paper work including your birth certificate,,,karen and i emailed our from belfast once we got back in the philippines we went along and submitted the original documents and got the locally accepted version of my CNI iabout an hour later then they listed the marriage on the wall for ten days after that we got married,,,by the way congratulations