PDA

View Full Version : question about exit clearance certificate

jeanelovesdeano
4th May 2011, 01:32
hi everyone.

I just would like to ask if I already got the british passport for our baby, somebody in this forum said I need an exit clearance certificate for my child, that you have to show immigration when leaving Philippines if the child born here in Philippines

May I ask if where I will be going to get an exit clearance certificate for my child and what are the requirements to get it.?.How much is the exit certificate clearance and how long the process will it take?

hope to hear from you..thanks

malditako
4th May 2011, 10:10
you can get them in the bureau of immigration..i dont know about the current fees but a year ago i paid less than 2 thousand pesos..bring her birthcertificate.

marlyn&kenny
4th May 2011, 11:40
hi, if your baby doesnt have filipino passport as well, you need to get her/him an exit clearance. I got my baby's exit clearance in BI in intramuros if im not mistaken, you need a 2x2 pics 4 copies i think,NSO birth certificate, british passport, and phototcopies of those documents just in case...you can get it after 1-2 working days...try to google the address of BI in manila...try to go early! hope this helps and good luck! happy trip:Hellooo: