PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of the Virginia Tech Students

Ann07
21st April 2007, 12:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGVatdnjslU

May all the victims may rest in peace. We pray for all the vicitims and to the families and friends that they will be more strong facing all these. Hope this will not happen again so sad...

KeithD
21st April 2007, 16:11
To be honest, I wish the media would shut up about it. This happens EVERY day in Iraq, and no one gives a hoot, especially in the US, and it happens because of their action! :NoNo:

Not sure what use praying either, as the Big Man was obviously very busy to bothered with something as unimportant as kids having their brains blown out.

beppe
21st April 2007, 17:57
The case has been turned by the media into general hysteria, not sure if it was triggered to score audience or mourning the dead students.

No guns control in USA is cause of many deaths, do they want do something about? No.

Philip
21st April 2007, 20:27
No guns control in USA is cause of many deaths, do they want do something about? No.

There's another side to that, apparently the college/campus was gun free, they banned them. The argument is that had they been allowed guns they could have defended themselves.

joebloggs
21st April 2007, 20:35
just as bad to me, is the 7 filipino's who were beheaded :NoNo:

andypaul
22nd April 2007, 00:39
There's another side to that, apparently the college/campus was gun free, they banned them. The argument is that had they been allowed guns they could have defended themselves.

Well all our colleges are gun free in the UK and thank god we don't have the kind of problems the US has.

KeithD
22nd April 2007, 09:03
just as bad to me, is the 7 filipino's who were beheaded :NoNo:
Not even mentioned on Western TV that one. :angry: