PDA

View Full Version : help...need advice

dan&pam
5th May 2011, 12:31
Hi and Hello to all :)
Good day

We need advice..................

the evidence we have, chat logs, screenshots, moneygram reciepts, letters and cards, all 1-2 years ago but only 2 weeks together last feb 2011. He will come back here again for 2 weeks on Jan 2012 and we planned to get married
we dnt knw if thats enough evidence to apply for visa or maybe he need for another visit before we get married and apply for visa .

Many thanks to this forum :)
Pam

imagine
5th May 2011, 12:53
hi, maybe start saving chat logs again from now untill jan 2012 and anything else like your mony gram reciepts ,phone logs ,bills ect, you should be ok you got plenty of time,photos of you both together from feb 2011 visit any reciepts to prove he was there, flight tickets receipts ect, it will make up for any lack of chat logs you havent got from a year ago,in my opinion i dont see you have any problems, dont worry :xxgrinning--00xx3:

dan&pam
5th May 2011, 15:04
thanks Terpe :)

dan&pam
5th May 2011, 15:04
and thanks Imagine

dan&pam
5th May 2011, 15:06
I read alot of threads here and its really a nice and good help from all the good members here specially those respected members :)

Ladybug_sim
6th May 2011, 14:36
Hi! dan&pam, just want to add on here... nice to know that you meet each other and spend time together. It is one of the requirement when you think about visa but good to know too that you have plan to get married soon so good luck on it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It is the best way you will be together forever. Just keep inlove with prayer, trust and hope :heartshape1::heartshape1:

Dedworth
6th May 2011, 14:47
I read alot of threads here and its really a nice and good help from all the good members here specially those respected members :)

Hello Pam - Good luck and I hope you have an early satisfactory conclusion to your mission. You will certainly find a lot of good tips and advice on here which is the largest, original, longest standing and most widely contributed to Phil - Brit - UK Forum - beware of spurious imitations.

The Respected Members are a fine upstanding bunch of people :D

dan&pam
6th May 2011, 17:59
i just wasnt sure if we needed more time together or if the 2 weeks we spent and 2 more weeks in jan to get married next year is enough to apply for a spouse visa....so only 4 weeks together in 2 years of being together

geekycouple
10th May 2011, 07:06
Hello people!
I just wanna share my thoughts and experience on this topic. I married my soulmate 3 months ago... We've just known each other for 2 months when we decided to get married but we did it properly, he applied for CNI in the UK and I sort out some paperworks here in the Philippines while waiting for him to come and marry me. It's magical and we're madly inlove with each other, true love comes once in a lifetime so we didn't let it pass us by. When he came to the Philippines, we went to British Embassy to get his legal capacity on the exchange of the CNI he got from the UK (stating his intention to marry me) the embassy issued his Certificate of no impediment after a day. We applied for a marriage license right away, that same day and followed the 10 days rule before we got married.
After he left we started sorting out paperworks for my visa. I got my marriage certificate, attended the CFO seminars for my passport change name, Registered for the A1 exam, hopefully by the end of May we will be able to finish everything and apply for visa. It's like our project- we're a team of young couple who tried to do it perfectly.

I love my husband more than life itself and I'm dying to see him and be with him again.
If anything gone wrong with my visa application, it will upset us both.:heartshape1: we are both young and career oriented geeks, but with the strange twist of fate everything change.... Our plans, our life, everything! We need to be together ASAP!

hope this info helps :)