PDA

View Full Version : hello

fltynose
9th May 2011, 16:38
ok ive not done one of these before so excuse me if im not an instant expert. ive just returned from hong kong.. i was working there for 3 1/2 years and finally decided to come home as i couldnt get a new sponsor for my work visa. i met my girlfriend there, who is from philippines, working as a domestic helper. ive been back for about a month now, looking for a new job, we are currently trying to get her over and i thought it may be pro active to join this site coz i saw some threads on google and wanted to ask some questions.. her family and friends all seem to want to give her various advice but none of them have a clue about what they are talking about and i thought perhaps it would be good to speak to people who have actually been through the same thing and could offer solid advice. so here i am!

bornatbirth
9th May 2011, 16:41
hello there :Wave:

plenty here have met the gfs and wifes in hong kong, what plans have you made so far? :D

Englishman2010
9th May 2011, 17:22
Welcome to the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You might be a good help to us too, quite a few of the guys (including me) spend a few days stopping over in HK on the way to Manila. Any good tips on where to go...etc come in handy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tipzy23
9th May 2011, 22:03
:Wave:welome here

Farmerg
10th May 2011, 00:02
:Hellooo::Wave:

grahamw48
10th May 2011, 10:22
Welcome. :)

Wish I'd STAYED in Hong Kong. :icon_lol:

You need to look at the UKBA site for the latest rules and regulations.

Arthur Little
10th May 2011, 17:28
Hello ... :welcomex: back to Blighty; and also to the filipino/uk forum, where you will be kept right on Visa matters. :iagree: with Graham that your first "port of call" (so to speak) should be the UK Border Agency website. And then ... if you've any points in particular you'd like clarified ... just :NEW4: fire away!

henry
16th May 2011, 13:21
Hello dude...
Welcome to the forum..You are at the right place where your questions will be answered very quickly and you will also get some useful tips,suggestions and other value able information....

worthingmale
16th May 2011, 13:36
hello :)