PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt launched for 'killer' bus driver

KeithD
15th May 2011, 09:36
MANILA, Philippines - Police have launched a manhunt for for the bus driver
responsible for the death of veteran journalist and University of the
Philippines Professor Lourdes "Chit" Estella Simbulan.

The Quezon City Police District said they have identified the bus driver.

The QCPD will file charges of reckless imprudence resulting to damage to
property and homicide against the suspect on Monday and will seek a warrant for
his arrest.

Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) chairman
Francis Tolentino, meanwhile, told ANC on Sunday that moves are underway for the
cancellation of the bus company's franchise.

Simbulan was killed when a bus rammed a taxi she was riding along
Commonwealth Avenue on Friday.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/metro-manila/05/15/11/manhunt-launched-killer-bus-driver

Take the franchise away :yikes: .... no piddling about over there then :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
15th May 2011, 10:14
If the victim had been a street tindera instead of a high profile journalist I wonder if there would have been such a kerfuffle?

KeithD
15th May 2011, 11:45
If the victim had been a street tindera instead of a high profile journalist I wonder if there would have been such a kerfuffle?

Probably not, but that's how life works :cwm3:

Englishman2010
15th May 2011, 11:51
Take the franchise away :yikes: .... no piddling about over there then :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Do they take away the franchise when a bus company fails to maintain it's vehicles brakes, steering and tires and loses one of its fleet along with 50 or so passengers when it plunges down a 100 ft cliff:rolleyes:

Pete/London
15th May 2011, 15:02
Do they take away the franchise when a bus company fails to maintain it's vehicles brakes, steering and tires and loses one of its fleet along with 50 or so passengers when it plunges down a 100 ft cliff:rolleyes:

Not apparently if your called safeway, but most of the transport seem to run on slicks, not a tread in site:)

Englishman2010
15th May 2011, 15:04
Not apparently if your called safeway, but most of the transport seem to run on slicks, not a tread in site:)

Very true:omg: I'm surprised they don't all have good remoulds given the huge number of vulacanizing workshops over there

KeithD
15th May 2011, 17:26
.... given the huge number of vulacanizing workshops over there

Does Spock know about this? :cwm24:

Englishman2010
15th May 2011, 18:58
Does Spock know about this? :cwm24:

Haha, I don't know... I wasn't quite sure what vulcanizing was the first time I saw a workshop there :Erm: so I had to google it to find out

Pete/London
15th May 2011, 19:20
Haha, I don't know... I wasn't quite sure what vulcanizing was the first time I saw a workshop there :Erm: so I had to google it to find out

Probably a front for back street contraceptive production:)

Englishman2010
15th May 2011, 19:35
Probably a front for back street contraceptive production:)

anyone fancy using a remould condom:omg:

Pete/London
15th May 2011, 23:33
get a grip:)

philphil61
18th May 2011, 20:07
omg -- imagine the blow out on a vulcanized condom...............