PDA

View Full Version : Question for cenomar?

joancarillo
17th May 2011, 08:02
Hello Everyone,

I have some prob. for my CENOMAR please help and advise. My fiancee visa will lodge so soon. I am just waiting for my Test Certificate.

First, I got my cenomar yesterday and its writted there is for EMPLOYMENT ABROAD? is it correct? I think it shoulld be for Marriage?

Second, Do I need to Authenticate my Cenomar in DFA?

And also is there anyone apply for Fiancee visa not include the Cenomar? It's really complicated now if i will request for Cenomar it will take long time again.

Appriciated your response & Thank you in advance.

JoanC

Ladybug_sim
17th May 2011, 14:27
Hi Joan, welcome to the forum :Hellooo:.. just got read on your thread here. In my opinion your CENOMAR is for marriages purposes not for work and you applying for Fiancee so it would be a complicated then when you submit on it. Can you not get another CENOMAR stated that you want it for marriages outside? just incase or less you worry on it if you can do much better then but if not well, you need to try .. it is a bit complicated but i hope you do coz it is really the purpose for applying fiancee with your sponsor.

I think it is easy to get the CENOMAR as long as you are single or no complication in life. NSO can supply on it for you just one day as long as you go early there when you fill up and paid the application not a bigger cost 145.00 pesos or 195.00 only

I hope it help and wait for some member to reply your query jut keep posting and update us here... good luck soon :Wave:

joancarillo
18th May 2011, 07:25
Thanks for the response. BTW I'm working here in the Middle East. And I am just waiting for my English Certificate then I'll submit my Fiancee Visa.

So, I have to request again then send here for DHL.

Many Thanks!