PDA

View Full Version : Badly need your comments

sexiimulditah
19th May 2011, 03:59
I just called study connect a while ago and i was talking to this woman asking what are the requirements needed for the english test exam and then suddenly she said they will just give exam until the end of this month..how true is this?she also said something about hong kong blah blah..wth:crazy:..is this true or what??im kinda confused bcoz i told ehr im planning take exam next month and she replied like just up to end month....help if u have any idea about this:Erm:

sexiimulditah
19th May 2011, 04:00
just up to the end of this month rather..sorry typo:doh

alanp
19th May 2011, 04:18
home office are changing the englist language test requirements
"12 May 2011: New list of English language providers - Transitional arrangements. On 6 April 2011 the UK Border Agency published a new list of English language test providers. For Tiers 1 and 2 of the Points Based System, tests that have been booked or taken with the existing list of providers can be used in applications as long as they are received by the UK Border Agency on or before 17 May 2011. From 18 May 2011 only tests taken with providers on the new list can be used for Tier 1 and 2 visa applications. For spouse or partner visa applications, you may use a test with an existing provider in an application received on or before the 17 July 2011. From 18 July 2011 all spouse or partner visa applications must be submitted with evidence from a provider on the new list. For further details please visit the UK Border Agency website

Alan

raynaputi
19th May 2011, 04:23
please refer to this thread sexiimulditah for the discussion about your concern http://filipinaroses.com/forum/showthread.php/30793-A1-English-TEst-Certificate

ybba
19th May 2011, 04:29
yes its true i took my english test exam at study connect last january but the validity is only up to july since thier licinse will end up that month they conot give examination not until they will renew thier license that is why i have to submit my visa apllication before july.hope this help

raynaputi
19th May 2011, 04:45
hi ybba..it's not about Studyconnect's license..it's because they are now not included in the UKBA's list of accredited test providers.

ybba
19th May 2011, 04:54
oh i see, thst is why when i knew that the validity of my english test is only until july i was a bit worried cuase i paid 7000 to get the exam and i passed, but taking another one is a no no.i never though visa apllication could have neem stressfull sometimes,but this friendly forum keep me goin.

aryM
19th May 2011, 05:11
Yes study connects license is under EMD and they are not on the New list of accredited test provider. I also took mine at Study Connect in Cagayan de Oro, hopefully visa will be granted so that i will not have to take the test again..,

Why not consider other Test providers? i think some have lesser price than study connect. Study connect cost 7,500 plus if you want review (for just few hours) you will have to add 2,500. Jeanlovesdeano took the test somewhere in manila and it just cost her 6,500 with a short review.

sexiimulditah
19th May 2011, 05:17
ithanks for the link rayna.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:......and thanks all for the comments...now i know;)need to find another test provider then..any recommendation???thank you soo much again:Hellooo:

raynaputi
19th May 2011, 05:55
this is one of the approved test center..just do a search for locations in the Philippines.. http://www.ielts.org/test_centre_search/search_results.aspx

here's their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-IDP-PHILIPPINES/99800784105 and you can see their test schedules for 2011 in their profile pic.

aryM
19th May 2011, 05:57
try this http://www.toeic-phil.com/Center_Schedules.htm :)

exadore1
19th May 2011, 06:46
If you are near a British Council Office, I would reccomend yo take your exam with them. Very efficent and reasonably priced. They will forward your results to the British Embassy in Manila free of charge so the results can't be disputed.

sexiimulditah
24th May 2011, 02:08
If you are near a British Council Office, I would reccomend yo take your exam with them. Very efficent and reasonably priced. They will forward your results to the British Embassy in Manila free of charge so the results can't be disputed.

thank you..i might do that:xxgrinning--00xx3:

and to all...thank you for the comments:Hellooo: