PDA

View Full Version : anyone knows any lawyer for annulment in the philippines

jane2009
20th May 2011, 22:40
Hello Everyone,
In behalf of my friend i would like to ask here if any one knows any lawyer in the philippines who do annulment...How long? and how much?

many thanks

alanp
20th May 2011, 23:52
hello ane
my Jennie knows a atty in manila she used to work for him and he did the annulment foe her i will ask jen to get to get you his details
Alan

jane2009
21st May 2011, 05:26
thank you Alan....

Ladybug_sim
22nd May 2011, 13:17
deleted by ladybug_sim

ladybug:heartshape1: sim11uk

jen28
22nd May 2011, 13:38
hi jane! i am alan's fiancee. i had my annulment for 6mos. where is your friend located?

sars_notd_virus
22nd May 2011, 16:26
Hello Everyone,
In behalf of my friend i would like to ask here if any one knows any lawyer in the philippines who do annulment...How long? and how much?

many thanks

where in the PH? if its in Manila, I would highly recommend Villanueva Gabionza De Santos law office as I used to work with them before, it depends how complicated the case is(civil case/annulment) ,but am sure they can handle it with much excellence..check the links:
http://www.i-newswire.com/villanueva-gabionza-de-santos-vgs/60263
http://www.vgslaw.com/main/

johncar54
22nd May 2011, 16:35
Just a word of warning.

Whoever you choose, no matter by whom they have been recommended, try to get a 'Contract' in writing to say, how much the total cost will be and how long it will take.

Lawyers (almost always) find ways of dragging cases out as they make more money the longer they take. And also, once you are 'hooked' by them there is little chance that you will change horses mid-stream.

jane2009
22nd May 2011, 21:41
Hi Jane just got read on your thread here. If you still looking for a lawyer. I can recommend you xxxxxxxxx. He is a good lawyer as i am working for him in a moment and he is one of our god parents for the wedding. As of now he handle an annulment for a double married case with a woman who want to get married for the third time with her foreign bf, the case still going on. You can talk or massages him for the query through his FB just look his name xxxxxxxxxxxx .. keep an update and good luck for your friend :Wave:

ladybug:heartshape1: sim11uk

Hi there,
thank you for your time to read my post and reply, I would like to ask if you have any email address or contact number of him? where is his office? thanks

jane2009
22nd May 2011, 21:42
hi jane! i am alan's fiancee. i had my annulment for 6mos. where is your friend located?

Hi there,
He is from davao city...

Ladybug_sim
23rd May 2011, 13:27
Hi there,
thank you for your time to read my post and reply, I would like to ask if you have any email address or contact number of him? where is his office? thanks

Hello Jane, glad to hear you back.

johncar54
23rd May 2011, 13:35
I have no doubt that Ladybug-sim is sincere in her recommendation for the lawyer, she works for and who is her God Parent, but, with 30 years of daily first hand dealings with lawyers, I still repeat what I said at post 7 above.

It is not 'unusual' for each party in any agreement to have a different understanding of what was agreed. Having it clearly set out in writing, does not entirety negate this problem, but it helps !

Sim11UK
23rd May 2011, 13:51
I have no doubt that Ladybug-sim is sincere in her recommendation for the lawyer, she works for and who is her God Parent, but, with 30 years of daily first hand dealings with lawyers, I still repeat what I said at post 7 above.

It is not 'unusual' for each party in any agreement to have a different understanding of what was agreed. Having it clearly set out in writing, does not entirety negate this problem, but it helps !

Find your post rather unhelpful? We know what you mean about Lawyers in the Philippines, but you already stated this in your previous post.
That's why Ladybug reccommended xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ladybug is my wife) & not the other two in the office, as he has a good name, as a fair Lawyer.
Jane2009 asked for a good Lawyer, so Ladybug obliged.

Ladybug_sim
23rd May 2011, 13:55
Well, its just a help since i work for the lawyer and i can see things on it how they handle too. I understand what you mean that's why I just recommend him coz among the three lawyers in the office he is the one of what we called "MAKA MASA" and it is up to them on how they handle things and negotiate each other. I'm just want to help if i can help :xxgrinning--00xx3:

johncar54
23rd May 2011, 14:02
I am not making any comment on any particular lawyer when I said

"Just a word of warning.

Whoever you choose, no matter by whom they have been recommended, try to get a 'Contract' in writing to say, how much the total cost will be and how long it will take.

Lawyers (almost always) find ways of dragging cases out as they make more money the longer they take. And also, once you are 'hooked' by them there is little chance that you will change horses mid-stream.

I am sure that any lawyer would always recommend that in any transaction they are handling for a client (purchase of a house, divorce/annulment settlement etc) ) that a clearly worded contract be drawn up. I am just saying the same thing.