PDA

View Full Version : update on my settlement application

ddl23
25th May 2011, 05:32
update on my settlement application: i lodged my application last may 12 then i got an emailstating: Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub..... Is this mean i already do have a visa ? guys im reallysooo nervous...then just now i i got an email stating Your processed visa application reference no. AMAN/120511/171597/1 dispatched to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 05/25/2011 Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
I'm sooo excited but really nervous....

Josieyam65
25th May 2011, 07:18
Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub...

Hello ddl23,

2 days after i received an email like that, i received my passport with my visa on it... Goodluck!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

DaveUK
25th May 2011, 07:19
Yep, same with my wife as well. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ddl23
25th May 2011, 08:38
awwwww congrats... hopefully its reallya goodnews... cant wait to see my husband, the last time i saw him last yr of aug..but i knowits worth the wait..

ddl23
25th May 2011, 08:39
congrats to u and to ur wife dave:)

aryM
25th May 2011, 08:40
Goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i lodge mine this morning and just got a text that visa application papers has now been dispatched to the embassy... felt nervous really, i hope visa will be granted.:)

ddl23
25th May 2011, 09:15
goodluck :) i think the process of visa is muchfaster after the consulatetraining. update us ok:)

Nick30
25th May 2011, 10:32
Yo shouldn't be nervous. You should be excited. Good lucku

stevie c
25th May 2011, 16:23
good luck ddl23 my prayers are with you on a happy outcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ddl23
26th May 2011, 05:00
thank you..:)

kate_th
26th May 2011, 05:11
good luck .... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

jen28
26th May 2011, 13:02
..... Is this mean i already do have a visa ?

i also got confused when i received that email. but after a few hours, i also got a text message after receiving that email, "ur processed visa application ref no. xxxxxx is ready for collection. u may collect your passport and documents on d next working day after receipt of this message." then i collected it on the next working day. did u put ur cellphone number on the form that u filled up when u lodged ur application? if u did, u should receive a text message as well... ur result was quick! mine took 6 weeks. but worth to wait as i got a positive results! i'm sure ur visa will be granted. goodluck and i'll include u in my prayers. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
26th May 2011, 13:39
update on my settlement application: i got an emailstating: Your visa will be despatched shortly.

That's a NEW one on me ... ! :rolleyes:

Is this mean i already do have a visa ?

:rolleyes: ... looks like it ...

... then just now i i got an email stating Your processed visa application reference no. AMAN/120511/171597/1 dispatched to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 05/25/2011 .

... THAT'S the standard notification. :rolleyes: In 99 cases out of 100, the applicant's passport is returned with the visa intact ...

Arthur Little
26th May 2011, 13:57
... so - as we say in this part of the world - "no more worries"!!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ddl23
26th May 2011, 19:56
i also got confused when i received that email. but after a few hours, i also got a text message after receiving that email, "ur processed visa application ref no. xxxxxx is ready for collection. u may collect your passport and documents on d next working day after receipt of this message." then i collected it on the next working day. did u put ur cellphone number on the form that u filled up when u lodged ur application? if u did, u should receive a text message as well... ur result was quick! mine took 6 weeks. but worth to wait as i got a positive results! i'm sure ur visa will be granted. goodluck and i'll include u in my prayers. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yeah sooo happy its really a quick processs,,,, happy now i got my visa.... howsthe cfo did u also get the sticker same day??

andrew12345678
27th May 2011, 04:08
Goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i lodge mine this morning and just got a text that visa application papers has now been dispatched to the embassy... felt nervous really, i hope visa will be granted.:)

If it meant for you you will get it for sure.Prayers always help. Good Luck.

Rosie1958
27th May 2011, 22:20
update on my settlement application: i lodged my application last may 12 then i got an emailstating: Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub..... Is this mean i already do have a visa ? guys im reallysooo nervous...then just now i i got an email stating Your processed visa application reference no. AMAN/120511/171597/1 dispatched to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 05/25/2011 Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
I'm sooo excited but really nervous....

Congratulations on your successful visa application! :xxgrinning--00xx3: The communications coming from the processing centre really ought to be made clear . Just a simple notification stating that the "visa application has been approved and will be despatched shortly" would be a good starter and could avoid the regular confusion that arises and is experienced by so many others.

jen28
1st June 2011, 13:01
yeah sooo happy its really a quick processs,,,, happy now i got my visa.... howsthe cfo did u also get the sticker same day??

hi! sorry for the late reply. was doing lot of things now coz we will be leaving phils soon... yes i got the cfo sticker on that same day after the seminar. there are 2 locations to choose for the seminar. u can have your seminar in manila so u can go to CFO office right away to get the CFO stciker coz the location of the seminar in Manila is near in CFO office.

ddl23
5th June 2011, 12:56
hi! sorry for the late reply. was doing lot of things now coz we will be leaving phils soon... yes i got the cfo sticker on that same day after the seminar. there are 2 locations to choose for the seminar. u can have your seminar in manila so u can go to CFO office right away to get the CFO stciker coz the location of the seminar in Manila is near in CFO office.

thanks jen, i will do my cfo on tuesdat here in manila coz im just living here in q.c. what time did u go to the cfo? coz its first come first serve basis right? i will also be leaving on the 30th of june. cant wait where u goin to live in uk? have a safe trip:)

steve monty
5th June 2011, 15:01
thanks jen, i will do my cfo on tuesdat here in manila coz im just living here in q.c. what time did u go to the cfo? coz its first come first serve basis right? i will also be leaving on the 30th of june. cant wait where u goin to live in uk? have a safe trip:)

ddl23 my wife is doing the CFO in Manila on Tuesday also!
:omg: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Say hello for me :icon_lol: :icon_lol: