PDA

View Full Version : FRUSTRATED...one more ...

myliitlehaven07
27th May 2011, 12:22
Am worried of my application so am asking lots and lots of questions lol

:ReadIt:
My husband has a 15 years old son. But his not under his name as the mother did not declare him to be the father! As painful as it is for my husband, his son has grew up without him bec his mom keeps taking his son away from him. He hardly see his son, as the son himself does not want anything to do with him :NoNo: anyways, he is not supporting his son financially. How will i go about my application with this situation? will it not be questioned if we indicate on the VAF4 form if he has a son but does not give financial support? pleasee :Help1:

johncar54
27th May 2011, 12:39
If he was not 'declared' as the father, it would seem that legally he probably does not have a son. After all, how can he be sure the boy is his ?

I guess there are lots of guys who have children from 'one night stands' which they know nothing about.

Bluebirdjones
27th May 2011, 14:12
Why complicate matters ?

If his name is not on the child's birth certificate, and he's not financial supporting the child (either voluntarily or thru the CSA), then why mention it ?

Keep everything as simple as u can

sars_notd_virus
27th May 2011, 14:36
If you dont mention it ,then you wont have problems at all...the ukba is much more concern on how you will settle here in the uk with your partner(bank statements,accommodation,work )

Terpe
27th May 2011, 20:45
......But his not under his name as the mother did not declare him to be the father! ................

Just so. Keep things simple.
As quoted above you answered your own question.

Take the already given advice.
God Bless

myliitlehaven07
28th May 2011, 02:00
great guys thanks so muchhhhh!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: