PDA

View Full Version : inquiry about the wedding photos in album

jeanelovesdeano
27th May 2011, 15:55
hi everyone

have anyone tried to submit as supporting documents the wedding photo ceremony put in the album ( bulky album )?

Did the VFS office accept it or the wedding photos necessarily should be paste in the A4 size of bond paper and not in the wedding album .?

hope to hear from you..

Thank u

cessxy
27th May 2011, 19:37
Hi, when i lodge my application i only submit 20 photos pasted in A4 paper. Some wedding, holiday, and a house photos are included in there.
So you dont need to submit bulky wedding album. :)
Goodluck

junior02
28th May 2011, 07:21
hi everyone

have anyone tried to submit as supporting documents the wedding photo ceremony put in the album ( bulky album )?

Did the VFS office accept it or the wedding photos necessarily should be paste in the A4 size of bond paper and not in the wedding album .?

hope to hear from you..

Thank u

hi jeanelovesdeano No need for bulky album just keep it simple amd stick some on a4 paper. I stuck 6 on a4 paper in my wifes application and she was granted her visa. Keep all your documents in correct order thats very important and its easier to do this when you put your photos on a4 paper. Good luck.

abbymd
29th May 2011, 01:24
Hi jeanelovesdeano! Yup, we also just submitted photos stuck in A4 and it was ok. Just keep it in chronological order and maybe put some labels on it to help them identify what the pictures are about. I included photos from when we first met to dating, engagement, wedding and our life after. Not sure if they accept albums. Personally I wouldn't want my actual wedding album there there because it's expensive and don't want to risk not having it returned haha. :-)

ThaiVisaExpress
8th June 2011, 07:02
Just insert photographs spanning your relationship possibly 20/30.