PDA

View Full Version : Stuff about other members you wanted to know but were too afraid to ask!

Ako Si Jamie
30th May 2011, 01:27
This thread consists of 'interviews' with forum members, where hopefully they'll be a few participants who'll take part, so get your answers ready guys because you could be next! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

First up in the hot seat is one of the forum's most popular and respected members who has kindly accepted to be interviewed....Arthur Little........:Wave:

So here goes........................................

Forum Name: Arthur Little

Favourite Movie: Sleepless In Seattle

Favourite Band/Singer: Abba

Favourite TV Programmes: Casualty, Holby City, Waterloo Road, Taggart & other detective stories. I used to enjoy 'The Bill' ... but it is no longer on air.

Favourite Sports Team: Perth Cycling Club

Favourite Meal: Battered Fish/Chicken & Chips or Gammon Steak and Pineapple

Favourite Drink: Mainly Soft Drinks ... but enjoy Magner's Cider

Favourite Filipino Food: Adobo; Calderitas

If applicable, how many Filipina’s have you dated?: 1 (my wife)

What’s the most important trait you look for in a partner?: Loyalty & Devotion

What’s the biggest turn-off in a member of the opposite sex?: Tattoos

What personality traits do you dislike in people generally?: Rudeness, Aggression, Arrogance, Gossip-mongering

Name something about you that not many people know!: I'm a firm believer in good, old fashioned values ... but I suspect some folk here probably know that already. What no-one here will know, is that I once featured in an ITV [Grampian] advert for the Clydesdale Bank (1993)

Which famous person did you have a crush on when you were younger?: Julie Christie

Have you ever been physically likened to anyone famous, and if so, who?: Sean Connery ... except he has brown eyes - and mine are blue.

Which section of the forum do you like the best?: All Sections, really

If your forum name isn’t your real name, where does it derive from?: It's my real name

What’s your worst ever job and why?: NHS Clerical Officer ... because I found it tediously boring!

Where would you prefer to spend an evening out? Pub/Bar, Cinema or Theatre?: Either of the latter

Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with?: Any nasty type of person

Which chore around the home do you hate doing most?: Any kind of housework ... but particularly window cleaning - as I have large windows and am NBG at it!

Have you ever been in the back of a Police car, and if so, what for?: No, thankfully.

Apart from anyone close to you, who would you say was/is the greatest human being to ever walk the earth?: ... TBH, I've never really thought about it

Which member would you like to be interviewed next?: No particular preference.

Arthur Little
30th May 2011, 19:17
Goodluck with the "interviews", Jamie ... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
30th May 2011, 20:23
Thanks Arthur, just waiting to hear from my next victim :hubbahubba: :icon_lol:

By the way, I hear Taggart has finished or is finishing for good :NoNo:. Pity because it was a great programme and one of my favourites too.

malditako
31st May 2011, 14:29
is this some sort of a slambook thread...i remember my high school days :D

goodluck with your interview

raynaputi
31st May 2011, 14:54
oh we have the same favorite movie arthur! :D

Arthur Little
31st May 2011, 20:00
oh we have the same favorite movie arthur! :D

:) Great minds, Rayna ... clearly, we share the same good tastes!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
31st May 2011, 20:13
Come on Jamie crack on with it:D

Ako Si Jamie
31st May 2011, 20:56
Hey, I'm waiting on someone :D - unless anyone wants to volunteer in the meantime :Hellooo:

Ako Si Jamie
31st May 2011, 20:56
is this some sort of a slambook thread...i remember my high school days :D

goodluck with your interview
I got the idea from another forum I'm a member of :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
31st May 2011, 20:59
I will:D

Ako Si Jamie
31st May 2011, 21:02
Ok Les, do you want me to the PM the questions or can you manage it yourself. If you can just PM me your answers when you're ready :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rep will be added for your troubles :)

les_taxi
31st May 2011, 21:04
Same questions as before?if so i can do it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
31st May 2011, 21:05
PM me too jamie, when you have time

Ako Si Jamie
31st May 2011, 21:05
Yup. Same questions :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
31st May 2011, 21:06
Ok I will get on with it now:D

Ako Si Jamie
31st May 2011, 21:08
PM me too jamie, when you have timeDone :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
31st May 2011, 21:09
so is this for guys only? :Erm: :D

Ako Si Jamie
31st May 2011, 21:11
so is this for guys only? :Erm: :DYes. We're sexist on this forum.

Only joking :icon_lol:

Shall I send you the questions raynaputi?

raynaputi
31st May 2011, 21:12
haha..sure jamie :D

les_taxi
31st May 2011, 21:22
done it and sent it to you Jamie

Ako Si Jamie
31st May 2011, 21:34
Next up is Les

Forum Name: Les_taxi

Favourite Movie: Goodfellas

Favourite Band/Singer: The Beatles

Favourite TV Programmes: All Star Trek,Emmerdale,Top of the pops,Big brother,Match of the day,X-Factor

Favourite Sports Team: Manchester United

Favourite Meal: Chicken Vindaloo

Favourite Drink: Lucozade,John Smiths,Crabbies ginger beer,Singapore slings.

Favourite Filipino Food: Big Mac :icon_lol:

If applicable, how many Filipina’s have you dated?: 1

What’s the most important trait you look for in a partner?: honesty and a feeling that she really wants me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

What’s the biggest turn-off in a member of the opposite sex?: very short hair,studs and rings plus tatoos

What personality traits do you dislike in people generally?: Selfishness,pompousness,Arrogance

Name something about you that not many people know!: Once was in a girls magazine called Oh Boy and had hundreds of girls writing to me :Hellooo: Lot younger and soft lens :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Which famous person did you have a crush on when you were younger?: Sandie Shaw

Have you ever been physically likened to anyone famous, and if so, who?: Robson Greene when I had more hair

Which section of the forum do you like the best?: Loose talk,rant,sport

If your forum name isn’t your real name, where does it derive from?: Self explanatory :D

What’s your worst ever job and why?: Pools collector coz the buggers were hardly ever in :cwm23:

Where would you prefer to spend an evening out? Pub

Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with?: Aposhark :laugher:

Which chore around the home do you hate doing most?: Cleaning

Have you ever been in the back of a Police car, and if so, what for?: yes getting speeding ticket :icon_sorry:

Apart from anyone close to you, who would you say was/is the greatest human being to ever walk the earth?: ... Winston churchill,John Lennon

Which member would you like to be interviewed next?: Keith

stevewool
31st May 2011, 21:49
sent mine jamie:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
31st May 2011, 21:55
Next is stevewool

Forum Name stevewool

Occupation assistant manager

Favourite Movie the bourne identity

Favourite Band/Singer moby

Favourite TV Programme come dine with me

Favourite Sports Team none but like rugby

Favourite Meal pasta

Favourite Drink tea

Favourite Filipino Food what ever ems cook

If applicable, how many Filipina’s have you dated? one

What’s the most important trait you look for in a partner? truthfulness

What’s the biggest turn-off in a member of the opposite sex? overweight

What personality traits do you dislike in people generally? liers and bulies

Name something about you that not many people know! i have 12 brothers and sister and i am a twin

Which famous person did you have a crush on when you were younger? purdy, the new avengers

Have you ever been physically likened to anyone famous, and if so, who? lots of times , robert deniro

Which section of the forum do you like the best? all of it

If your forum name isn’t your real name, where does it derive from? real name stephen woolley

What’s your worst ever job and why? only had 2 jobs both ok

Where would you prefer to spend an evening out? Pub/Bar, Cinema or Theatre? bar

Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with? a fat bully

Which chore around the home do you hate doing most? window cleaning

Have you ever been in the back of a Police car, and if so, what for? many many times in my younger years, scumping,playing chicken and not going home when told too by the local bobby, i must say i was only abot 12- 15 when my life of crime happened

Apart from anyone close to you, who would you say was/is the greatest human being to ever walk the earth? all the workers that stayed at chernobyl to try and stop the fallout

Which member would you like to be interviewed next? keith

stevewool
31st May 2011, 22:02
this is fun jamie, thanks

Ako Si Jamie
31st May 2011, 22:13
Next is raynaputi

Forum Name: raynaputi

Favourite Movie: Sleepless in Seattle, My Best Friend's Wedding

Favourite Band/Singer: The Corrs, The Script, Usher

Favourite TV Programme: Glee, CSI, Gossip Girl

Favourite Sports Team: I don't have any..but I like watching tennis :D

Favourite Meal: pasta, anything with beef, japanese cuisine

Favourite Drink: orange juice, four seasons

Favourite Filipino Food: kare-kare

If applicable, how many Filipina’s have you dated? - :Erm: as far as i know, i'm not a lesbian.. :icon_lol: but i have dated 2 british guys already (didn't get to meet the first one in person though, which made things for the better ):D

What’s the most important trait you look for in a partner? - there are lots but sense of humour should be present coz that's where the compatibility starts..

What’s the biggest turn-off in a member of the opposite sex? - smoking..arrogant..bad breath and body odor

What personality traits do you dislike in people generally? - plastic, arrogant

Name something about you that not many people know! - i have a stage fright..and i don't want to be given a task which i don't have any idea how to do it..i hate to be put on the spot like that..:NoNo:

Which famous person did you have a crush on when you were younger? - Justin Timberlake..haha :icon_lol:

Have you ever been physically likened to anyone famous, and if so, who? - :Erm: errrrr...i don't know...no one tells me so..haha

Which section of the forum do you like the best? - Loose Talk & Off Topic..haha..

If your forum name isn’t your real name, where does it derive from? - rayna is my real name and "puti" means white which my friends call me coz i have a white skin :D

What’s your worst ever job and why? - i never thought my jobs are bad..just the salary and the bosses!!! :D

Where would you prefer to spend an evening out? Pub/Bar, Cinema or Theatre? - Cinema

Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with? - my previous project director! she's so evil! :NoNo:

Which chore around the home do you hate doing most? - folding clean clothes coz that means i have to sort it! haha :Cuckoo:

Have you ever been in the back of a Police car, and if so, what for? - no

Apart from anyone close to you, who would you say was/is the greatest human being to ever walk the earth? - hmmm..i have no idea

Which member would you like to be interviewed next? - anyone..one of the females! :D

Arthur Little
31st May 2011, 23:54
C'mon, folks ... who IS gonna be next? :rolleyes:

joebloggs
1st June 2011, 00:00
Next up is Les

Forum Name: Les_taxi

Name something about you that not many people know!: Once was in a girls magazine called Oh Boy and had hundreds of girls writing to me :Hellooo: Lot younger and soft lens :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:yikes: my sister use to read that and jackie :D

les_taxi
1st June 2011, 06:17
:yikes: my sister use to read that and jackie :D
Maybe she wrote too:laugher:

grahamw48
1st June 2011, 09:44
Wot, no Bunty readers ?

I could never choose between the 'Four Marys' in that girls' boarding school. :cwm24:

joebloggs
1st June 2011, 13:17
Maybe she wrote too:laugher:

:yikes: she probably did, you had a lucky escape les :D

les_taxi
1st June 2011, 17:45
Only Jackie and Oh Boy were hardcore:D
I will enlighten on the picture in Oh Boy escapade a bit later-I have an embarrassing tale to tell which I'm sure forum members will like:yikes:

grahamw48
1st June 2011, 17:57
My sis (year younger than me) used to get Jackie, and I'd sneak off with it to read the problem page about girls' private and medical type mysterious and fascinating things. :cwm24:

:icon_lol:

Arthur Little
1st June 2011, 18:02
I have an embarrassing tale to tell which I'm sure forum members will like :yikes:

:cwm24:... oho ... do tell, Les! :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
1st June 2011, 18:05
My sis (year younger than me) used to get Jackie, and I'd sneak off with it to read the problem page about girls' private and medical type mysterious and fascinating things. :cwm24:

:icon_lol:

:cwm24: ... naughty boy, Graham! :D

les_taxi
1st June 2011, 19:01
Ok so I'm in the magazine a picture as in pen pal request type thing along with another picture of this bruiser guy so i look OK in comparison:xxgrinning--00xx3:
On the 2nd day after publication of this issue I was working in Wetherby a market town about 8 miles from Harrogate.
I was on 'half day' and so came home on the bus and approached my house.

The afternoons plan was to get changed and meet my mate for a game of Tennis in the local park:xxgrinning--00xx3:

As i walked towards my house I could see to young girls-about 15 or so stood outside my door:Erm:
As I got nearer I could see they both had a copy of 'Oh Boy'i in their hands:yikes:
Now in those days I was quite shy and thought .... what happens next:omg:
Anyway as I walked up my garden path the girls said excitedly is this you in the picture:hubbahubba:
I was crapping it and said yes-one of the girls said hmm you look better in the picture:bigcry:

Then not sure what to say after the girls had said what I'm i doing in the afternoon I came out with this classic:doh
"Oh well girls thanks for coming I'm off to play Tennnis-Do you want to come and watch me play!!!!!"

Wtf:doh What a pile of crap to say-I'm only very average at Tennis and to imply I'm worth watching was so embarrassing in hindsight
I felt a right clown and rushed inside house and waited til they were gone about 5 mins:icon_lol:
That was bloody embarasing believe me-I was mortified:laugher:

grahamw48
1st June 2011, 19:30
How long ago was this Les ??? :Erm:

When you've got a handsome 17 year-old half-Filipino son like mine, seems they're ringing the door bell every bloody hour. :NoNo:

Lucky lad. :D

les_taxi
1st June 2011, 19:32
1976 the long hot one :)

Ako Si Jamie
1st June 2011, 19:34
Who's up next?

Graham? Bloggsy?

grahamw48
1st June 2011, 19:51
Fire away. :icon_lol:

grahamw48
1st June 2011, 19:53

I was working at Harrogate dole office then...and the Wetherby one.
My favourite time was signing on the pretty young students for summer break. :)

Ako Si Jamie
1st June 2011, 20:00
Fire away. :icon_lol: You'll have to cut and paste the question's yourself Graham, as I'm unable to PM you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
1st June 2011, 20:01
Ok.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
1st June 2011, 20:05
It'll be interesting to see how you answer this question Graham :Erm: Some people wouldnt understand,not unless they had lived in asia as a single young guy :icon_lol:

If applicable, how many Filipina’s have you dated?:

grahamw48
1st June 2011, 21:01
Forum Name: grahamw48

Favourite Movie: National Lampoon series

Favourite Band/Singer: Santana

Favourite TV Programmes: The Simpsons, Futurama, documentaries.

Favourite Sports Team: McClaren F1

Favourite Meal: Mixed Salad with chips

Favourite Drink: Guinness here - San Miguel or Tanduay 'there'.

Favourite Filipino Food: Mangos, Halo Halo, Pili nut brittle.

If applicable, how many Filipina’s have you dated?: Lots. :D

What’s the most important trait you look for in a partner?: A sense of fun. Faithfulness, and these days....poor eyesight.

What’s the biggest turn-off in a member of the opposite sex?: FAT, tattoos, low intelligence, being drunk.

What personality traits do you dislike in people generally?: Bulls***, insensitivity, poor manners, laziness.

Name something about you that not many people know!: I am artistic and musical, left-handed, and I have acted in movies and on TV, and once modelled jeans for Lee-Wrangler.

Which famous person did you have a crush on when you were younger?: Olivia Newton-John.

Have you ever been physically likened to anyone famous, and if so, who?: Jack Nicholson

Which section of the forum do you like the best?: The ones where I can have a good moan, and the ones about life in the Phils.

If your forum name isn’t your real name, where does it derive from?: It's an abbreviation of my real name. The 48 comes from how old I was when I first joined any forums.

What’s your worst ever job and why?: Being foreman on a turkey farm, because I witnessed such terrible cruelty and the dusty air made me ill.

Where would you prefer to spend an evening out? Pub/Bar, Cinema or Theatre?: A bar...preferably in the Philippines.

Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with?: Someone with body odour and flatulence.

Which chore around the home do you hate doing most?: All except cooking, washing and washing up.

Have you ever been in the back of a Police car, and if so, what for?: Yes..I was on my way to a fancy dress party dressed as Elvis Presley, complete with shocking pink socks and blue suede shoes, but in a car loaned to me by a garage where mine was being serviced. The cops thought I'd nicked the car. I eventually convinced them I hadn't, but did amuse them for a while.

Apart from anyone close to you, who would you say was/is the greatest human being to ever walk the earth?: Charles Darwin.

Which member would you like to be interviewed next?: Either a pretty young single Filipina :hubbahubba:...or Dedworth. ;)

joebloggs
1st June 2011, 21:01

:yikes: it sure was lex, i remember it well :smileybigangry::smileybigangry::smileybigangry: every day for many weeks :cwm24:

sexiimulditah
2nd June 2011, 01:57
ha ha this is very interesting to read:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
2nd June 2011, 19:59
Anyone else who wants to be interviewed just complete the questions and PM them to me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
26th July 2011, 20:03
Scott has kindly accepted to be next in the hot seat.

Forum Name : scott&ligaya

Favourite Movie : Shawshank Redemption

Favourite Band/Singer : U2, Rihanna

Favourite TV Programme : 24/Lost/Top Gear

Favourite Sports Team : Green Bay Packers

Favourite Meal : Beef rendang & roti with Malay milk tea

Favourite Drink : Paulener Weiss bier

Favourite Filipino Food : Calderatta .. yes boring I know :icon_lol:

If applicable, how many Filipina’s have you dated? : Only my mahal

What’s the most important trait you look for in a partner? : Caring nature, beautiful smile

What’s the biggest turn-off in a member of the opposite sex? : Tatoos/smoking / overweight , loud

What personality traits do you dislike in people generally? : Overbearing, lacking in generousity in all things, closed mind

Name something about you that not many people know! : I was in the 1st Bali bombing in Paddys bar only slighly hurt, 2 friends were badly hurt that day both Hong Kong rugby referees there to officate at the Bali 10s

Which famous person did you have a crush on when you were younger? : Joanna Lumley - Purdey

Have you ever been physically likened to anyone famous, and if so, who? : many years ago in Stratford upon Avon some Japanese tourists mistook me for Peter Davison (the then Dr who) who was performing at the RSC at the time

Which section of the forum do you like the best? : Loose talk

If your forum name isn’t your real name, where does it derive from? : My honeys proper name is Ligaya, I love the name and it means joy and happieness which is what she brings wherever she goes and to me in particular

What’s your worst ever job and why? : Waiter at 16.. lasted 4 days.. snooty customers and lala boss

Where would you prefer to spend an evening out? Pub/Bar, Cinema or Theatre? : Cinema with Ligaya, pub with mates

Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with? : Tony Blair

Which chore around the home do you hate doing most? : cleaning bathrooms/toilets

Have you ever been in the back of a Police car, and if so, what for? : yes.. using mobile. yes I know very naughty

Apart from anyone close to you, who would you say was/is the greatest human being to ever walk the earth? : Nelson Mandela/Ghandi/ Alexander the Great

Thanks Scott :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tone
26th July 2011, 21:17
Good to hear you avoided serious injury in Bali!

Tone

Maria B
26th July 2011, 21:20
:Hellooo:yeah...

sort of a slum book in my elementary days....who is your crush? lols:Wave:

scott&ligaya
27th July 2011, 09:01
my crush!!!! you mean you do not know Joanna Lumley , here you are

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=purdey&hl=en&sa=X&tbm=isch&prmd=ivns&tbnid=iAnT4cn8g44QmM:&imgrefurl=http://ohmydots.com/importation-joanna-lumley-2008/&docid=zocMtScO0jM2DM&w=800&h=1015&ei=XcUvTrCqJJTB8QOy6fRn&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=0&page=6&tbnh=143&tbnw=110&start=91&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:91&tx=59&ty=73&biw=1280&bih=603

Maria B
27th July 2011, 09:11
my crush!!!! you mean you do not know Joanna Lumley , here you are

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=purdey&hl=en&sa=X&tbm=isch&prmd=ivns&tbnid=iAnT4cn8g44QmM:&imgrefurl=http://ohmydots.com/importation-joanna-lumley-2008/&docid=zocMtScO0jM2DM&w=800&h=1015&ei=XcUvTrCqJJTB8QOy6fRn&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=0&page=6&tbnh=143&tbnw=110&start=91&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:91&tx=59&ty=73&biw=1280&bih=603

wow! tweet tweet:Wave:

scott&ligaya
27th July 2011, 09:15
now when she wore boots :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

Maria B
27th July 2011, 09:20
now when she wore boots :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

:D:omg::hubbahubba::icon_lol::icon_lol:

South-east boy
27th July 2011, 10:26
Who's next?! Joebloggs, Tawi2, Maria B?!

Arthur Little
27th July 2011, 12:18
Who's next?! Joebloggs, Tawi2, Maria B?!

:anerikke: ... that's ANYONE'S guess, Tim ...

Arthur Little
27th July 2011, 13:11
... names, for example :rolleyes: - in terms of differentiating between members' usernames and their actual names:

Tim ... now I know that is your REAL christian name. :) Likewise think] Maria. Mine too!! Tawi ... well ... I once asked him HIS - and he told me his forename. 'Joebloggs' could just as easily be called 'Joe Public' ... in so far as it is frequently referred to in precisely that context ... or even 'Joe Soap'. :icon_lol: Hence, I reckon "our" Joe's first name is something else other than Joe. :D But one thing's for sure - he's long maintained secrecy as regards his surname ... which, I'm given to understand, is so unique - that the chances of anyone here "stumbling" across it are *one in a million - *as, of course, is "Joe", himself! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
27th July 2011, 13:18
Who's next?!

How about yourself :Erm: ... ?

Ako Si Jamie
27th July 2011, 20:41
Imagine is next up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Forum Name : imagine

Favourite Movie : groundhog day

Favourite Band/Singer : ozzy osborn

Favourite TV Programme : Lost/startrek

Favourite Sports Team : none

Favourite Meal : chicken madras

Favourite Drink : red wine

Favourite Filipino Food : never tried

If applicable, how many Filipina’s have you dated? : 1

What’s the most important trait you look for in a partner? : the person inside

What’s the biggest turn-off in a member of the opposite sex? : Tatoos/swearing/drunk/ bo

What personality traits do you dislike in people generally? : big head/show off/rude

Name something about you that not many people know! : can i have a P bob lol, pass

Which famous person did you have a crush on when you were younger? : valerie singleton/Joanna Lumley

Have you ever been physically likened to anyone famous, and if so, who? : jean luke picard/rigsby

Which section of the forum do you like the best? : any

If your forum name isn’t your real name, where does it derive from? : i take it with me to any internet site i have been on,originaly in honour of john lennon,

What’s your worst ever job and why? : apprentice taylor,gave me back ache and left my finger like a pin cushion lol.

Where would you prefer to spend an evening out? Pub/Bar, Cinema or Theatre? : Cinema or theater.

Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with? : a flatulant person

Which chore around the home do you hate doing most? : washing up

Have you ever been in the back of a Police car, and if so, what for? : wrongfull arrest resulting in falling down the stairs lol

Apart from anyone close to you, who would you say was/is the greatest human being to ever walk the earth? : Jesus

grahamw48
27th July 2011, 20:47
Rigsby. :laugher:

Me too....personality-wise. :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
27th July 2011, 20:57
Rigsby. :laugher:

It was the late Leonard Rossiter who played him :rolleyes: ... wasn't it?

les_taxi
27th July 2011, 21:00
John Lennon a legend :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
27th July 2011, 21:12
It was the late Leonard Rossiter who played him :rolleyes: ... wasn't it?

Correct. :xxgrinning--00xx3:...and of course the great Reggie Perrin.

grahamw48
27th July 2011, 21:13
John Lennon a legend :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Agreed. :xxgrinning--00xx3: