PDA

View Full Version : which is better?

sexiimulditah
31st May 2011, 02:00
I was thinking about changing my passport into married one,my passport now still says single and it will first expire 2015,i would like to ask if u guys did change it too or wait till expire???does it make easier if i'll change it then???comments are highly appreciated..thank you...x

sars_notd_virus
31st May 2011, 08:36
i would like to ask if u guys did change it too or wait till expire???

i didnt wait till it expire, i change my surname on my passport before i apply for the visa and it saves me a lot of hassle

sexiimulditah
31st May 2011, 08:49
thank you soooo much..might just do that:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
31st May 2011, 08:59
Change it now, as it's one less thing to worry about in the future :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sexiimulditah
31st May 2011, 09:33
:xxgrinning--00xx3:thanks keith...i will :Jump:

Arthur Little
31st May 2011, 11:25
I was thinking about changing my passport into married one,my passport now still says single and it will first expire 2015,i would like to ask if u guys did change it too or wait till expire???does it make easier if i'll change it then???comments are highly appreciated..thank you...x

:anerikke: ... it's really immaterial one way or the other ... my wife's passport - valid until 2013 - is still in her maiden surname ... and she already has ILR!

Arthur Little
31st May 2011, 11:37
I mean :rolleyes: ... WHY land yourself with unnecessary added expense at this stage - when you're gonna have to fork out for an updated one AGAIN once you've acquired British Citizenship?! Your "call", however! :anerikke: