PDA

View Full Version : Arrival at Heathrow Airport Questions...

Josieyam65
7th June 2011, 03:35
Hello again everyone, :Hellooo::Hellooo:

I just want to ask those Pinays who've experienced Heathrow immigration on their arrival in the UK with a spouse/fiancee visa, how long did it take you guys to get through immigration, etc?

I know i will go to the non-EU line, but if im with my husband, can i go with him to the EU line?

My husband and i will arrive at Heathrow at 1800 and the next flight will be at 1950 to Belfast. Can we make it to our next flight after immigration?

Your replies will be highly appreciated.

Thank you..

jane2009
7th June 2011, 08:38
Hello,
And welcome to uk...In my experience last 2008! My husband was with me when we arrived here..We queue non-EU, Its not take long just be ready your chest xray and passport... Hope it helps..Have a safe trip

sars_notd_virus
7th June 2011, 09:04
my original documents which i submitted in VFS and a letter from a pulmo doctor for my chest xray result and put them all in my hand carry bag, should they needed documents in the immigration? when they ask, i can easily provide it.
we arrived at 6am in Heathrow via BA, not much queue ,it took us just less than 30mins.

Bluebirdjones
7th June 2011, 09:21
You can only join the EU line if you already have your FLR or ILR.... but in both cases, you need to be with your husband.

Josieyam65
7th June 2011, 09:46
Thank you Jane2009, sars_notd_virus and Bluebirdjones, it really helps. I was worried... we might not be able to catch our next flight.

:thankyou: very much.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Aingeall
7th June 2011, 10:23
Hi JosieYam! I live in Belfast myself....have a safe trip.

Josieyam65
7th June 2011, 13:55
Hi JosieYam! I live in Belfast myself....have a safe trip.

:thankyou: Aingeall