PDA

View Full Version : a little bit conscious on savings......

kate_th
7th June 2011, 07:36
hmmm ... im a little bit worry... only a little bit....

my husband stop working for almost 3 years now.. he didnot worked since he last visited me .. nov 2009... -dec 2009 , march 2010 and august 2010... i applied for visit visa for marriage .. and was granted last nov 2010. .. and now im here in phils applying for settlement visa... hmmm... until now he didnot work coz im still not permanently living in uk with him..

i would like to know some clarifications,, comments, suggestions or even opinions with this...when i will be applying my visa next month, i will state that he is not working... but has big savings and he will come back to work when i wll be settled permanently in uk sooon...
-so since he didnot work, will his savings like 150,000 grand (pounds) enough????? his mother has a letter that we can stay in the house forever since the house is a 4 bedroom house and only the three of us will live there...
wiill i be worry in this? since he didnot work ??? and he doesnt want me to work too??? but im not a high maintenance wife, as long as theres noodle pot.. hahahha....

any advises ????::cwm3::cwm3::cwm3::cwm3:
... :cwm3::cwm3::cwm3::cwm3::cwm3::cwm3::cwm3:

sars_notd_virus
7th June 2011, 08:50
how long will that savings of 150,000 last? especially if both of you are not working and wouldnt like to work? the cost of living in the uk is high compared to the PH , everything has gone up so dear these days including a pot of noodles...:rolleyes:
anyway,if your husband is rich enough and can get a job straight away whenever he wants to and can provide documents to prove this for your visa purposes then you shouldnt worry.

kate_th
7th June 2011, 09:06
hmmmm...yh ur ryt... i dont have any documentation to prove that he can work right away....although he can... but no document lol... im stressed now..haynaku...bricked walls are too difficult to destroy without tools.... :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

any other opinions???

Steve.r
7th June 2011, 10:05
Yes ..... tell him to get a job :doh

joebloggs
7th June 2011, 11:02
Yes ..... tell him to get a job :doh

why work when you've got £150k :D

it would be better if he had a job, but i'm sure you will not need recourse to public funds for while with that in his bank :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
7th June 2011, 13:00
:cwm24: ... 150 grand! Did he win the lottery?

kate_th
7th June 2011, 13:16
nope.... he give me a bank statement with 200kpounds plus 8grand in isa .. but he didnot work...so im a little bit worried on our visa....

joebloggs
7th June 2011, 13:30
nope.... i dont know why he had that... he give me a bank statement with 200kpounds plus 8grand in isa .. but he didnot work...so im a little bit worried on our visa....

her gave you a bank statement showing £200, and an ISA with 8k, :Erm:

sorry i thought he has £150k ? :Erm:

kate_th
7th June 2011, 13:48
lol yep.... 200kpounds to be exact and an 8kpounds ISA... i only say 150k as exampl:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:e.......

South-east boy
7th June 2011, 13:49
her gave you a bank statement showing £200, and an ISA with 8k, :Erm:

sorry i thought he has £150k ? :Erm:

Think she said 200'K' pounds?

Maybe he robbed a bank?! :omg: :icon_lol: If I had that in savings I'd buy some property outright, or at least pay a big deposit and have a small mortgage. What does he do with his time if he doesn't work?!

kate_th
7th June 2011, 13:56
when i visit uk, we watch movies together and watch some horses...and then eat chinese/ indian restaurant.... sometimes we go holiday to watch racing...either dog or horses...

South-east boy
7th June 2011, 14:05
:furious3::furious3::furious3:when i visit uk, we watch movies together and watch some horses...and then eat chinese/ indian restaurant.... sometimes we go holiday to watch racing...either dog or horses...

Oh of course easy to find things to do with a partner if they are visiting on holiday, I was meaning day to day when you're in PI. I think most younger people would get a bit bored if they were not working after a while, but maybe he has a few hobbies to keep him busy?

kate_th
7th June 2011, 14:15
oh yes indeed... if im in ph... we talk online everyday... 3 sessions... uk time 5am-7am, 8am-9am, 11am-2pm.... after that at 4pm he will eat then sleep at 6pm.. then thats the daily routine..sometimes he go to his friends whch i knew to have a drink... go home at 6pm or 5.. then sleeeppp.....:Erm::Erm::Erm:--- so im hoping we will not have a problem wid the visa...---

Steve.r
7th June 2011, 14:34
maybe the inbetween times he is down the social or at jobseekers club :Erm:

kate_th
7th June 2011, 14:44
hahaha... he can work anytime if he wants but too difficult to explain....... specially a document lol.plus whos gonna be in my side specially last time when i visited him. hes been visiting me 3 times consecutively in a year thats why its too difficult for him... visiting in phils 23 hours in plane 3 times in a year ... cant combine visiting plus working lol.... plus i visit him nov 2010... plus im gonna settle there... bang..very hectic........but anyways, he is the best husband in the world though... ii couldnt ask for more.... :heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1:miss him...weeeeeee...

Dedworth
7th June 2011, 16:13
maybe the inbetween times he is down the social or at jobseekers club :Erm:

:laugher: or Ladbrokes

kate_th
7th June 2011, 16:35
lol.... theres really many magicians here... lol...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Jump::Jump::Jump::olddude::olddude:

joebloggs
7th June 2011, 18:08
he needs to be able to support you, so you would not need recourse to public funds, he can demonstrate he can support you by a regular income and/or savings..

stevewool
7th June 2011, 19:43
he needs to be able to support you, so you would not need recourse to public funds, he can demonstrate he can support you by a regular income and/or savings..

did you mean racecourse to the public:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kate_th
8th June 2011, 07:08
toinks...:Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump: