PDA

View Full Version : hello :) is this enough evidence for applyin settlement visa? thank u

bruce
10th June 2011, 10:56
hello every one! im a filipina married to english loving guy named bruce....
i have lots of questions about settlement visa for me and my son please please help us? im sorry this is quite long,,just so u can help me out if we have enough supporting document?

my husband bruce is always coming in philippines and back england since year 2009.lat time he was here in philippines, october 2010 then we got married december 2010 then he left march 2010.

*my husband is now working in a company with payslips since april 2011

*my does not have much savings in the bank because my husband often comes here in philippines every two months since year 2009! and stays for 5-6 months here in phili

*my husband is living with my parents-in-law and theyre both very ill,and waiting to see me and my son.they have a letter for me to go with my application.even their hospital records just to show that they wer sick and wanted to meet us soon as possible.will it be helpful?

*i got NSO copy of my birth certificate,we got married in Tagaytay city hall by the mayor.

*i have copies of western union since april 2009 and its lots up to now

*copies of chat online,emails,and text and my husband's family's letter to me

*we have lots of pictures together
*proof that we live together,rent bill,electric water bills

ABOUT MY SON
*i have a son from my past which bruce treated as his own.my son never gets any support from his bio ugly father.my son loves bruce very much he dont know any father except to him but the name is on the bio father..BUT!
becos the bio father do not care anymore he signed a notarized paper in city hall saying that he is giving concent and authority to my son to reside with me and bruce in england.
the bio father also signed a paper saying that my son was born out of wedlock,illegitimate,he is now under the care and custody of me and bruce
i hope that thats the right paper to pass on the forms for my son?

thank u in advance please tell me what u guys think?? it is so sad to be far away from my husband and my son too is missing him verymuch

Bluebirdjones
10th June 2011, 11:44
I'll answer / respond to a few items...

*my husband is now working in a company with payslips since april 2011

The embassy really requires 6mnths' worth of payslips, to show that he's in regular, continuous employment.
Obviously you haven't got this..... so the choices are to wait for at least a few more months (best), or to provide a covering letter of his "history" of employment, perhaps over the last 5yrs, and show how the situation has only changed (ie employment) because of his commitment/visits to you.

*my does not have much savings in the bank
It's not just in the bank.... does he have shares, ISA, a pension plan (that kicks in at a later date) ?
It's all about convincing the Embassy that he can support you now & in the future.

*my husband is living with my parents-in-law
(I assume you mean with HIS parents ?)
If so, to be honest, their health is of no concern to the Embassy (sad as it may be).
What you do need however, is a letter from them stating that you & your husband & son can live there. (If they are renting, then the landlord also has to state that he's OK with this arrangement)
Additionally, you need to prove that the accomodation is sufficient for all these persons ie at least 3 bedrooms. U need photos, council tax bill, etc

That's my two-pence worth.