PDA

View Full Version : here is my prep docs for visa..kindly see if am good to go :)

myliitlehaven07
14th June 2011, 03:03
Okay guys, here is the list of all documents i have filed for my application of spouse visa. just need your opinion on what i still need and what i should include or not.

1. The sponsor letter. In here he stated our relationship, his employment and financial status, explained about the gift his parents gave us to start off together, the accommodation, and future plans
2. My letter of application, i stated our relationship, our ways of communication, etc. my reason for applying for a short period of notice as i only have one month before my intended travel ( i got a letter from embassy that i can apply even for a short notice) my reason why i have included a support letter off my sister just in case we face problems financially.
3. bank statements for 6 months. Not much in it but shows a regular income every month and NO OVERDRAWN.
4.savings account statement showing of about 1, 600 pounds
5. tenancy agreement
6. letter from the landlord and some photos of the house
7. letter from his parents stating the reason why they gave us some amount of money as a gift to us.
8. letter from his grandad who offered to pay for the visa as they are getting old and desperately needed to see me
9. passport copies of my hubby with stamp pages on it
10. birth certificate
11. Marriage certificate from NSO AND RED RIBBON from Malacanang
12. My school credentials like my transcript and diploma
13. photos from 2007- 2010
14. sample copies of emails from 2007-11
15. sample chat logs from 2007-11
16. summary logs of emails and chats from 2007-11
17. summary logs of voice and video calls from yahoo
18. greeting cards
19. payslips
20. remittance slips
21. hotel bills receipts
22. refferal letters from friends ( thinking of this as additional evidence)
23. sponsorship form from hubby
24.checklist
25. My passport valid till January 18, 2011
26. Flight itenerary starting to August 01- December 28 ( subject to change once passport is renewed)
27. i will be applying on the 21st of july and will date my intended date of travel on the 01st of August

note: all important docs are photocopied already

sorry guys that was quite long, i just need some help here to check if im going to submit the right papers and am really starting to panic and get really pressured and nervous:Cuckoo:

calling the attention of sir arthur and joebloggs please help :)))) am i good to go? what should i not include on my application? will i not have prob on my passport and intended date of travel?

stevewool
14th June 2011, 07:33
all sounds well to me, just the letters from friends that may not be as important, but as they say every little helps, good luck we shall keep our prayers and thoughs for you both:)

stevie c
14th June 2011, 10:04
seems fine to me all sytems go
good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
14th June 2011, 10:42
myliitlehaven07,

Those documents look good. Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I can't see that you missed anything, or even that you could have included more.

Here wishing all the very best of luck and hoping for a quick decision. :)

kate_th
14th June 2011, 11:09
okay guys, here is the list of all documents i have filed for my application of spouse visa. Just need your opinion on what i still need and what i should include or not.

1. the sponsor letter. in here he stated our relationship, his employment and financial status, explained about the gift his parents gave us to start off together, the accommodation, and future plans
2. my letter of application, i stated our relationship, our ways of communication, etc. My reason for applying for a short period of notice as i only have one month before my intended travel ( i got a letter from embassy that i can apply even for a short notice) my reason why i have included a support letter off my sister just in case we face problems financially.
3. Bank statements for 6 months. Not much in it but shows a regular income every month and no overdrawn.
4.savings account statement showing of about 1, 600 pounds
5. Tenancy agreement
6. Letter from the landlord and some photos of the house
7. Letter from his parents stating the reason why they gave us some amount of money as a gift to us.
8. Letter from his grandad who offered to pay for the visa as they are getting old and desperately needed to see me
9. Passport copies of my hubby with stamp pages on it
10. Birth certificate
11. Marriage certificate from nso and red ribbon from malacanang
12. My school credentials like my transcript and diploma
13. Photos from 2007- 2010
14. Sample copies of emails from 2007-11
15. Sample chat logs from 2007-11
16. Summary logs of emails and chats from 2007-11
17. Summary logs of voice and video calls from yahoo
18. Greeting cards
19. Payslips
20. Remittance slips
21. Hotel bills receipts
22. Refferal letters from friends ( thinking of this as additional evidence)
23. Sponsorship form from hubby
24.checklist
25. My passport valid till january 18, 2011
26. Flight itenerary starting to august 01- december 28 ( subject to change once passport is renewed)
27. I will be applying on the 21st of july and will date my intended date of travel on the 01st of august

note: All important docs are photocopied already

sorry guys that was quite long, i just need some help here to check if im going to submit the right papers and am really starting to panic and get really pressured and nervous:cuckoo:

Calling the attention of sir arthur and joebloggs please help :)))) am i good to go? What should i not include on my application? Will i not have prob on my passport and intended date of travel?

dont forget the english test certificate my dear...........

myliitlehaven07
14th June 2011, 12:40
thanks to all of you who been so much help to me and to those who are applying for visa!!Oh yeah kate i forgot that on my list i knew it i missed something!i have speaking and writing test and the listening and reading test :)

thanks every one now time to pay and make an appointmennttt...oohhhhhhh am so sccccarrreeeedddddddddddddddddddd :(

kate_th
14th June 2011, 14:07
dont be scared.... who u gonna call????? ghostbusters.... smile now and keep the faith.... i just went to vfs today and blimey they are so fast........ except that i became a tourist guide on the taxi driver...lol.............hahaha....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

myliitlehaven07
15th June 2011, 02:56
LOL kate i think you should be a tour guide then you will do just fine!!!am doing final touch on the papers and i will be all ready i hope they will be very friendly to me lol:)