PDA

View Full Version : am bothered:( ILR Application

Elley
15th June 2011, 13:08
Ill be applying for ILR soon:) but the problem is my husband and i are not working at the moment:( we got 3 kids anf of course my husband is receiving public funds:cwm24::) but of course not me as i am on a spouse visa :omg::D am just so anxious that if we apply for ILR does it matter if the husband dont have a job yet nor me:Erm: any advice please:) thank you:Wave:

Elley
15th June 2011, 14:12
any advice pls:):NoNo::cwm3::Wave:

stevie c
15th June 2011, 14:28
Hi elley that is a tricky one im sure joe bloggs or terpe will be able to avise you best on this question :Erm:

Elley
15th June 2011, 14:30
i know huhuhu am so bothered although i dont receive any public funds but husband does :yikes::Erm:..though he have the bank stateements to show this but the work is just so hard to find this days :NoNo::cwm3:

stevie c
15th June 2011, 14:36
tyr not to worry too much im sure everything will be ok

When do you actualy apply for your ilr

Elley
15th June 2011, 14:41
so soon..and i doubt until then he can find work :9 huhuh:NoNo:

stevie c
15th June 2011, 17:08
think positive im sure joe bloggs or terpe will give you the right advice soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Elley
15th June 2011, 17:21
i do hope SteVie C:):bigcry: need some advice:rolleyes::Wave:

wrigglybum
15th June 2011, 18:51
Hope joebloggs /terpe would stop by here, they would advice you for your situation....

it is quite tricky on your situation:Erm:, the sooner your hubby find work the better ofcourse:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Elley
15th June 2011, 19:11
Hope joebloggs /terpe would stop by here, they would advice you for your situation....

it is quite tricky on your situation:Erm:, the sooner your hubby find work the better ofcourse:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

yes..and am wondering for those with the same situation as me:cwm24::rolleyes::NoNo::cwm3: so worried:Help1::cwm3:

Terpe
15th June 2011, 19:28
Hi Elly,
From your previous posts I see that ILR will be around June 2012. That's quite a long time to go. I have no idea if any new regulations will be applied to ILR at that time.

As for now, it seems that neither yourself nor your husband has any employment?
I think that situation will surely change for the better before too long. Certainly before your ILR application is due to be made.

It doesn't matter which one of you is either the main or the sole earner.
The UKBA state that a spouse should not be refused ILR solely on lack of finance alone.
As it stands you seem able to support yourselves without claiming Public Funds that you are not entitled too, and this is the important issue.
As long as you are not making claims that you are not entitled to then there will not be a problem, so please do not be tempted to go down that road.

Please do not worry so much at this time. I do understand just how anxious you are and just how stressfull the situation can become. With 3 children, of course it's going to be tough that both of you will be able to work.

Which one of you is best placed to secure a job, either full time or part time?
Are you saying that you are managing to live without employment?
Is there any support from friends or family etc?

Time is on your side right now so please try to be calm

stevewool
15th June 2011, 19:49
as terpe says elly try not to worry, i think its best if yourself could find work , any work at all, partime or full time , try the agencies also, it my help with you working and supporting the family and may also be easy for you to find work rather then your husband,

Elley
15th June 2011, 20:02
Hi Elly,
From your previous posts I see that ILR will be around June 2012. That's quite a long time to go. I have no idea if any new regulations will be applied to ILR at that time.

As for now, it seems that neither yourself nor your husband has any employment?
I think that situation will surely change for the better before too long. Certainly before your ILR application is due to be made.

It doesn't matter which one of you is either the main or the sole earner.
The UKBA state that a spouse should not be refused ILR solely on lack of finance alone.
As it stands you seem able to support yourselves without claiming Public Funds that you are not entitled too, and this is the important issue.
As long as you are not making claims that you are not entitled to then there will not be a problem, so please do not be tempted to go down that road.

Please do not worry so much at this time. I do understand just how anxious you are and just how stressfull the situation can become. With 3 children, of course it's going to be tough that both of you will be able to work.

Which one of you is best placed to secure a job, either full time or part time?
Are you saying that you are managing to live without employment?
Is there any support from friends or family etc?

Time is on your side right now so please try to be calm

thank you for the brief reply Terpe:)
sadly neither nor me and the hubby didnt have employment:(:cwm3::NoNo: his trying but it seems no luck yet..i am as well but 3 kids as of the moment is already full time job for me..as there quitely young and cant trust with anybody to look after for them:NoNo:..and yes we are managing to live as of the moment..the husband receive public funds from gov..as 3 kids is intitle..BUT OF COURSE i DONT..am so anxious that my application get nearer but it seems lookinjg of work is so hard to find..:(:cwm3:..no support from friend..or anyone ..we still mange to live reasonably..but my concern is my coming appication for ILR without as both job..:(:doh:cwm24: dunno what to do :Help1::angry::cwm3:

Elley
15th June 2011, 20:04
as terpe says elly try not to worry, i think its best if yourself could find work , any work at all, partime or full time , try the agencies also, it my help with you working and supporting the family and may also be easy for you to find work rather then your husband,

ive been trying..but i am more concern as my 3 kids is very young to be left:( and they dont really close to the husband...:bigcry: i so wnt to work but it was so hard..at the moment :( party because of my kids:NoNo:

Elley
15th June 2011, 20:07
but if thats happen i cant find any work or husband until the application..is possible that they denie an appliacation for ILR because of being unemployed..althought i got bank statement and the husband to show our finances.s but thats it..the money coming in is mainly from public funds:NoNo: but ONLY the HUSBAND is claiming it and not me of course:)

Terpe
15th June 2011, 20:18
Elly, No need to worry so much at the moment, your ILR is a long way off and plenty of things will change.
So it seems you are both living from savings and from benefits that your hubby is entitled to. That's fine.

Did your husband lose his job through no fault of his own? he should be sure to keep all related paperwork.
He needs to also keep copies of all evidence to demonstrate that he is actively seeking employment.

Your hubby just needs to continue trying to secure employment, and the best you can do just now is to be calm and support his efforts.

As I mentioned before Elly, it's not an easy decision for UKBA to refuse ILR solely on financials. It will certainly require the decision to be agreed by a Senior Executive Officer or above.

joebloggs
15th June 2011, 20:20
your 21 :D how did you manage to get a spouse visa my old friend :rolleyes:

stevewool
15th June 2011, 20:25
3 kids, not close to your husband, well i think they had better get closer to each other to help the family, sorry to say this i hope i am not waisting my time

Elley
15th June 2011, 20:40
your 21 :D how did you manage to get a spouse visa my old friend :rolleyes:

i am older 10 years actually joe hehe..i just mistakenly clik the wrong botton on the date of birth when i register here lolz..but any advice joe hope you can help me..am so confuse huhuhu:NoNo::NoNo::cwm3::cwm3::bigcry:

Elley
15th June 2011, 20:42
3 kids, not close to your husband, well i think they had better get closer to each other to help the family, sorry to say this i hope i am not waisting my time

what do you mean?:Erm: wasting time..i am reffering that our kids still more depending on me on there daily need than my husband ..:Dthe soon i go out the hosue my young kids chasing me and i cant left them at times to chase a job that i need:cwm3::NoNo::xxaction-smiley-047