PDA

View Full Version : So nervous. It's been two weeks my application no result yet!

joancarillo
27th June 2011, 07:00
Just feel worried to my application. Its been two weeks now and no result yet! :NoNo:

But I know it's an Answered Prayer! :)

joebloggs
27th June 2011, 10:58
2 wks is not that long, stop worrying :D some people waited 3 months :bigcry:

alanp
27th June 2011, 13:09
Yes do not worry we had to wait 6weeks so be paitent it will be ok

aryM
27th June 2011, 22:26
Just feel worried to my application. Its been two weeks now and no result yet! :NoNo:

Hello joan, just stay positive and continue praying..:xxgrinning--00xx3: always remember "Good things come to those who patiently waited":xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
28th June 2011, 00:13
Just feel worried to my application. Its been *two weeks now and no result yet! :NoNo:

No need to panic, Joan :nono-1-1: ... my wife waited double *that time for her Spousal Visa during the early part of 2009, which [back then] was much quicker than normal !

joancarillo
28th June 2011, 05:54
Thank you so much Guys! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's just mix emotions. :doh

joancarillo
12th July 2011, 18:09
Its been 1 month today, my Fiancee Visa Application still NO result yet.

Is anyone can give me advice?

Really worried now!!! :bigcry:

But I am still hoping for a good result! :)

Fingers Crossed. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
12th July 2011, 18:15
Its been 1 month today, my Fiancee Visa Application still NO result yet.

Is anyone can give me advice?

Really worried now!!! :bigcry:

But I am still hoping for a good result! :)

Fingers Crossed. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well done for maintaining a positive outlook.
Maybe it's just taking a little time.
At least you can be comforted that it is not an immediate refusal.

Was your application compliant with no weakness? If yes the expect a great outcome.
I've been in your position and know just how it feels, It's terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the waiting and your own imagination. Stay positive.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Everyone here is praying for your happy outcome. That's a very strong infuence. Have faith!

stevie c
12th July 2011, 18:22
Hi joan glad to see you are still thinking positive im sure you will have the result any day now & im sure you will soon share your good news here on the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

queenie
13th July 2011, 12:21
we're on the same situation. i have lodged my spouse application here in Bahrain last may 30 (it's one month and 2 weeks already) and until now i haven't got my result yet :(... Plus nobody called me from the UK Agency like some other applicant that they had encountered a phone interview by the UK agency. But I'm still hoping for the good outcome :). Just a little bit nervous anyway...

joebloggs
13th July 2011, 13:20
we're on the same situation. i have lodged my spouse application here in Bahrain last may 30 (it's one month and 2 weeks already) and until now i haven't got my result yet :(... Plus nobody called me from the UK Agency like some other applicant that they had encountered a phone interview by the UK agency. But I'm still hoping for the good outcome :). Just a little bit nervous anyway...

you dont want the embassy to call you :NoNo: they wouldn't be calling you to tell you your visa was successful :D

you can't really do anything until you've been waiting 3 months, so hopefully any day now you'll get your visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

queenie
13th July 2011, 13:31
hi joeblogs, I mean some of the applicants had their interview thru phone by uk agency asking about their sponsor's details, etc. but nobody called me up yet :)... or is it possible that they will not interview me? just nervous but I'm hoping that everything will be fine

joebloggs
13th July 2011, 13:36
they only call you when there is a problem :cwm24:

The Wurzel
13th July 2011, 13:58
Hi there....We submitted ours on 30 June and we also are still waiting....Everyday I check the tracking system and everyday I pray it changes but no luck yet.....

lets hope our successes come soon..

Stuart

sars_notd_virus
13th July 2011, 15:05

Hope you get a good result soon!! keep the faith!!

GraceAdam
23rd August 2011, 07:44
did you went to Manila already for your Biometrics and other things you will comply in Manila?

GraceAdam
23rd August 2011, 07:47
so it means after you are done with the biometrics and all, you will go home and wait for their text or wait for their call for an interview?

Grace xx

GraceAdam
23rd August 2011, 07:49
just keep your hopes high :) everything will be ok :)