PDA

View Full Version : when can you take the uk life exam? does it have an expiration date once you pass it?

arlyn101
29th June 2011, 03:50
hi, everyone, i'm new here. i'll be in the uk this coming july and i just want to know if i can take the uk life exam within this year? i'll be on spouse visa, so i need to take that exam.

thank you everyone

Terpe
29th June 2011, 05:51
Hi there arlyn, welcome here.
And welcome to the UK in July.

You can take the Life in UK Test anytime you want and also as many times as needed.
There are test centres all over the UK and you should find it quite easy to one close to where you will live.
Once you have that pass certificate it does not expire.

I would suggest you start studying and preparing for the test as early as possible. Sooner is far better than later.

Good luck

arlyn101
29th June 2011, 11:01
thank you very much.

Moy
29th June 2011, 12:22
hiya Arlyn101

heres the link you need to look

http://lifeintheuktest.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/

Goodluck:):Wave:

Davao lani
29th June 2011, 19:00
Thank you very much for this post. It gives me the idea, I thought I have to wait for 2 years before I can take the Life in the UK test. I need to order the handbook and study and take the exam as soon as I'm ready. Thank you for all of you guys. I learned a lot from this friendly website since I started the application.

Maria B
11th July 2011, 02:25
Thank you very much for this post. It gives me the idea, I thought I have to wait for 2 years before I can take the Life in the UK test. I need to order the handbook and study and take the exam as soon as I'm ready. Thank you for all of you guys. I learned a lot from this friendly website since I started the application.

I didn't know about this because I waited (before) 2 yrs. :omg: I turned 2 years last Oct 2010 but was booked for an exam for Sep 2010 (I passed). I was just wondering because, when my hubby phoned earlier (June 2010), they said it's too early to booked to take the exam....:doh Have u booked your exam?

Bluebirdjones
11th July 2011, 08:15
Davao Iani: I need to order the handbook and study and take the exam as soon as I'm ready.

We might still have the book, and the CD...... if I do find them, do u want them ?

PM me.

Davao lani
11th July 2011, 08:56
I didn't know about this because I waited (before) 2 yrs. :omg: I turned 2 years last Oct 2010 but was booked for an exam for Sep 2010 (I passed). I was just wondering because, when my hubby phoned earlier (June 2010), they said it's too early to booked to take the exam....:doh Have u booked your exam?

Not yet booked for the exam...that's what I thought as well to wait for 2 yrs.

Moy
11th July 2011, 11:05

take your time..i know you can make it sis:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
11th July 2011, 11:12

but now you'll be happy to take when your ready:Jump:
here the official book you can get to guide you sis..some library and online shop have this if i rem i got mine recenly if you want you can borrow:D

Maria B
11th July 2011, 15:29

:DGood luck Davao Lani. I know u can make it too :Wave:;)

Davao lani
11th July 2011, 19:44
Thanks Moy and Maria B...It's nice to hear that Moy..asa man ka dapit gani? Kung duol lang, pwede siguro. Naa man pud nag offer na pahulam pero pangitaon pa...