PDA

View Full Version : pinays in Chichester/Bognor area

sparky
30th June 2011, 23:07
we have just moved- again to Chichester and looking for pinays in the area so my wife can lunch and gossip and drink with new pals while i am hard at work:icon_lol:

i put it here cos more likely to get a responce methinks

Terpe
1st July 2011, 07:16
You certainly keep on the move sparky :D

sparky
2nd July 2011, 19:07
your not wrong- this year so far i been in ( deep breath ) heacham in norfolk, lowestoft, manchester ,cumbria, scarborough back to norfolk and now in chichester:omg::omg::omg:

hopefully i will be staying here for a long while now

Terpe
2nd July 2011, 21:11
your not wrong- this year so far i been in ( deep breath ) heacham in norfolk, lowestoft, manchester ,cumbria, scarborough back to norfolk and now in chichester:omg::omg::omg:

hopefully i will be staying here for a long while now

Makes life interesting and challenging.
I hope you both have a chance to settle down and enjoy. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
2nd July 2011, 21:45
i was just thinking that also, so many places in such a short time

sheldon1
6th July 2011, 07:19
Hi sparky,
i have recently moved away from your area. But when i lived there a few months ago my wife (filipina) met many pinays. May i suggest you visit the Butlins Resort. Go to the Ocean hotel. Leave a letter at the reception desk marked for Jocelyn, explain in the letter your looking for friends. I am sure she will get back to you very quickly. There is many filipino working there is a good place to start. You can say its via Stuart and Amy if you like, she will know then.
good luck
sheldon1

sparky
6th July 2011, 17:54
thanks for that Sheldon

funnily enough we jus got back from bognor and we stopped a girl in the street to ask if she was pinay- luckily she was:rolleyes: and she told us theres loads of pinays there

but typical to form the wife didnt get her number!!!:NoNo: