PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

hawk
2nd July 2011, 00:12
glad to be part of your forum at the moment i have been helping my wife to be prepair for ielts shes from pampanga cant wait till were togeather again :hubbahubba:

Farmerg
2nd July 2011, 00:14
:Hellooo::Wave:
Welcome to the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
2nd July 2011, 08:36
hi there hawk welcome to the forum

worthingmale
2nd July 2011, 08:51
hello and welcome :)

Terpe
2nd July 2011, 09:45
Hi there hawk welcome, to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have you already checked that the provider your wife is using is actually listed on the
UKBA new approved listing (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/new-approved-english-tests.pdf)

IELTS is a very good level to aim for. However it is often found to be a little too advanced for basic users, which is why it is not actually graded at A1.
Of course if your wife is comfortable with IELTS that's great and it does have some benefits.

No offence intended, just trying to help.

toging
2nd July 2011, 09:55
welcome to the forum:Wave::Wave::Wave:

Moy
2nd July 2011, 13:58
a warm hello and welcome Hawk:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
2nd July 2011, 17:26
:Wave:hi hawk welcome to the forum

Josieyam65
2nd July 2011, 18:46
:welcomex: to the forum, Hawk :Wave:

ConfusedMe
2nd July 2011, 23:34
:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum Hawk :)

hawk
2nd July 2011, 23:49
many thanks for the warm welcome :)

hawk
2nd July 2011, 23:58
she,s doing a free test program and doing good i have sent her official test material to help she got a b2 i help her when ever i can she,s starting to get a accent now yorkshire lol we talk every day on net or phone many thanks for any advice given god bless from me and marites:)

Arthur Little
3rd July 2011, 01:11
glad to be part of your forum

Hello ... :welcomex: to the friendly, online filipino/uk community.

Arthur Little
3rd July 2011, 01:31
glad to be part of your forum at the moment i have been helping my wife to be prepair for ielts shes from pampanga cant wait till were togeather again :hubbahubba:

she,s doing a free test program and doing good i have sent her official test material to help she got a b2 i help her when ever i can she,s starting to get a accent now yorkshire lol we talk every day on net or phone many thanks for any advice given god bless from me and marites:)

It's perfectly understandable you will want your good lady here with you as soon as possible; you're to be commended for your efforts in helping her achieve this goal ... and I wish her every success! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sweetnote143
4th July 2011, 02:33
:Hellooo: welcome

wytdoll
11th July 2011, 13:25
Hiya!
So she's preparing for her exam then. I personally went under ENGLISH TEST exam required by VFS Agency for my Fiancee Visa.
I went to EMD Agency which was suggested by a VFS employee. Tell your gf that all she needs to do is do her best and listen/read to the question carefully.
I am also for Pampanga and was granted a visa after giving them all the requirements they need. Glad that after all the processing and papers works we've been through I am now with my Bf here in U.K

Good luck and Good bless.