PDA

View Full Version : A pity they didn't finish the job

Dedworth
2nd July 2011, 09:49
Bruised child killer Roy Whiting leaves hospital in a wheelchair yesterday after he was stabbed in the EYE in a vicious jail revenge attack.

The 52-year-old paedophile - who murdered schoolgirl Sarah Payne - was rushed to the clinic after a hulking fellow con attacked him with a makeshift knife yards from his cell at Wakefield Prison, West Yorks.

Stunned Whiting howled in pain after a double murderer marched up to him in prison and plunged a sharpened toilet brush handle into his eye.

The paedophile monster was targeted by 6ft 7in Gary Vinter yards from his cell yesterday.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3673194/Sarah-Payne-killer-Roy-Whiting-knifed-in-eye.html#ixzz1Qw5oa2vZ

I hope it will make it harder for him to look over his shoulder

tone
2nd July 2011, 10:23
I read this as well and certainly agree with you - he doesnt deserve anything from any society for what he did..

Tawi2
2nd July 2011, 12:34
I have seen Sarah Paynes resting place several times,she is bureid maybe 30 yards from the comedian Tommy Trinder,whenever I visit a friend in that cemetary I always spend a silent moment on the path looking at her stone.
Lets hope Roy Whiting experienced a little of the terror he put a small innocent girl through in her final moments :NoNo:

stevie c
2nd July 2011, 17:27
bring back capital punisment for this scum imo :cwm23:

tone
2nd July 2011, 17:34
I have seen Sarah Paynes resting place several times,she is bureid maybe 30 yards from the comedian Tommy Trinder,whenever I visit a friend in that cemetary I always spend a silent moment on the path looking at her stone.
Lets hope Roy Whiting experienced a little of the terror he put a small innocent girl through in her final moments :NoNo:

It wasnt only Sarah - I was listening to the news and according to one of the QC's or Barristers they interviewed the bugger really put the family through the mill during the court case. He was very calculated and I cant stand the simple fact my taxes contribute to keeping people like this alive.

Tone