PDA

View Full Version : Small translation help needed

dungeonlord
3rd July 2011, 15:44
Hi everybody i need a small help.
I should translate this short text into tagalog.

English

Finally it’s done. The flower bloomed and the smell is sweet like honey and strong like vanilla. Today I will harvest it and start the drying process.
Day by day the flower is shrinking like if he has life of his own. The leaves become thinner and are embracing the petals. It seems like they want to protect its magic.
The process is completed and overall it is not bigger than a walnut. The flower now is sleeping deep inside. I will call it: the sleeping flower.

I tried with google translate but i was wondering if come motherlanguage could give it a look.

tagalog
Sa wakas ito ay tapos na. Bulaklak Ang bloomed at amoy ay matamis tulad ng honey at strong tulad ng banilya. Ngayon ay ko ani ito at simulan ang pagpapatayo proseso.
Sa araw-araw bulaklak ay pag-urong tulad ng kung siya ay may buhay ng kanyang sarili. Mga dahon maging thinner at embracing ang petals. Tila tulad ng nais nilang protektahan ang kanyang magic.
Ang proseso ay nakumpleto na at pangkalahatang ito ay hindi mas malaki kaysa sa isang walnut. Ang bulaklak na ngayon ay natutulog malalim sa loob. Ako ay tumawag ito: ang pagtulog bulaklak.

Thanks for your help

Steve.r
3rd July 2011, 16:04
What is that rubbish about, sounds like a coded message for running drugs or something :Erm:

Moy
3rd July 2011, 16:11
visayan version:

ay human na gyud..ang kabulakan og ang kahumot katam-is kaparehas sa dugos og isog ngamahisama sa vanilla:) og karon ako nag suguron and pagpauga para sa proseso
taga-adlaw ang buwak nagakalaya:Rasp: nga parehas nga naa siyay iyahang kinabuhi
and iyang mga sanga nakatubo og samtang nagapadayun iyang kinabui adlaw adlaw pud makita nga ang kanindot sa usa ka buwak maanindot gayud.og human niineh makapahuway na sya sulod sa iyang talutot nga husama sa talinghaga:D

sars_notd_virus
3rd July 2011, 17:21
What is that rubbish about, sounds like a coded message for running drugs or something :Erm:

cant seem to translate it myself and i am a filipino :rolleyes:..i'll leave it to google it was translated very nicely:D

Moy
3rd July 2011, 17:22

the art of being a binacular fellow:D:icon_lol:

ConfusedMe
4th July 2011, 01:00
In tagalog (I tried the best i could :Cuckoo:)

Sa wakas, natapos na. Ang bulaklak ay namulaklak (:laugher::Erm:) at ang amoy nito ay singtamis ng honey at sinlakas ng vanilla. Ngayon, aanihin ko na ito at umpisahang patuyuin.

Araw araw ang bulaklak ay lumiliit na para bang may sarili itong buhay. Ang mga dahon ay numinipis at yumayakap sa petals (:Erm:). Animoy pinuprotektahan nito ang angking mahiko.

Ang proseso ay natapos at ang pangkalahatan nito ay hindi lalaki pa sa walnut (you can also say "mani" instead of walnut). Ang bulaklak ngayon ay hambing na natutulog sa loob. Tatawagin ko itong 'the sleeping flower' (ang natutulog na bulaklak)

English

Finally it’s done. The flower bloomed and the smell is sweet like honey and strong like vanilla. Today I will harvest it and start the drying process.
Day by day the flower is shrinking like if he has life of his own. The leaves become thinner and are embracing the petals. It seems like they want to protect its magic.
The process is completed and overall it is not bigger than a walnut. The flower now is sleeping deep inside. I will call it: the sleeping flower.

I tried with google translate but i was wondering if come motherlanguage could give it a look.

[/QUOTE]

sweetnote143
4th July 2011, 02:24
visayan version:

ay human na gyud..ang kabulakan og ang kahumot katam-is kaparehas sa dugos og isog ngamahisama sa vanilla:) og karon ako nag suguron and pagpauga para sa proseso
taga-adlaw ang buwak nagakalaya:Rasp: nga parehas nga naa siyay iyahang kinabuhi
and iyang mga sanga nakatubo og samtang nagapadayun iyang kinabui adlaw adlaw pud makita nga ang kanindot sa usa ka buwak maanindot gayud.og human niineh makapahuway na sya sulod sa iyang talutot nga husama sa talinghaga:D

bravo! bravo, moy! kabalo diay ka m-balak? :icon_lol: mas nindot pa ni na translation kaysa sa google :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
4th July 2011, 13:21
hiya sweetnote:D thank you lolz..bisaya illonga man pud gud ko wahahaha:omg::icon_lol:..kaw taga leyte..visayan ma nah dha noh:D asa ka dapit sa leyete nagpuyo?:Jump:

Englishman2010
4th July 2011, 13:34

I thought that too, have you checked the IP isn't Afghanistan, Columbia or Holland:icon_lol:

Moy
4th July 2011, 13:43
:yikes::D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Steve.r
4th July 2011, 14:33
I thought that too, have you checked the IP isn't Afghanistan, Columbia or Holland:icon_lol:
Unfortunately, not so exotic Ian....... Nottingham area :icon_lol:

grahamw48
4th July 2011, 15:29
Sounds more like what happens to a certain 'member' after :do_it::Erm:

Then again, my memory isn't what it used to be. :cwm3:

ConfusedMe
4th July 2011, 15:38
Weow! A lot of Bisdaks here.. :) Mingaw na ko mag binisaya...:603785:
hiya sweetnote:D thank you lolz..bisaya illonga man pud gud ko wahahaha:omg::icon_lol:..kaw taga leyte..visayan ma nah dha noh:D asa ka dapit sa leyete nagpuyo?:Jump:

driftersthought
4th July 2011, 15:52
u did a great job in translating :D @ confusedme :D

ConfusedMe
4th July 2011, 16:04
Tenchu tenchu Driftersthought :thankyou:
u did a great job in translating :D @ confusedme :D

johncar54
4th July 2011, 16:04
[QUOTE=dungeonlord;299431]Hi everybody i need a small help.
I should translate this short text into tagalog.

English

I tried translating online English to Tagalog and then Tagalog to English, This is the surprisingly good result:-

Finally it is done. The flower bloomed and smell was sweet as honey and strong like vanilla. Now I said it and start the drying process. Everyday flowers will shrink as if he has a life of its own. The leaves become thinner and embracing the petals. It seems like they want to protect her magic. The process was completed and overall it is not bigger than a walnut. The flower is now sleeping deep inside. I call it: sleep flowers.

Englishman2010
4th July 2011, 17:25
Unfortunately, not so exotic Ian....... Nottingham area :icon_lol:

According to the East Midlands news, Kabul is probably safer than some parts of Nottingham:yikes:

Moy
4th July 2011, 17:28
ang kabuwakan sa kabukiran:D:icon_lol:

anyone can translate..excpet for my co-visayan shhhhh!:):D

sweetnote143
5th July 2011, 01:22

naa ko sa baybay.....bisaya gayud diri though waraywaray jud ako native tongue.....hehehe

tinuod ra imo gi-ingon, confusedme, daghan diri mga bisaya....hehehe

dungeonlord
14th July 2011, 12:24
Thanks everyone for they attemp and help. You help me making my nephew happy. Actually it's the translation of a treasure hunt i'm organizing for her birthday.
If you still have some time i also have one last piece.

English:
The awakening process is very delicate. Before filtering the water, is important to add a bit of sugar to protect the soul of the flower. Afterward the water needs to be filtered with a clean cloth. Only at this point the water can be warmed up just before it boils. The flower can be put in a big glass cup and the water poured without directing touching it. After a short infusion the flower will awake showing his heart and the medical beverage is ready.

Tagalog (google translate)
Ang proseso ng paggising ay masyadong maselan. Bago filter ng ​​tubig, ay mahalaga upang magdagdag ng isang bit ng asukal upang protektahan ang mga kaluluwa ng mga bulaklak. Afterward tubig ang mga pangangailangan na-filter sa isang malinis na tela. Lamang sa puntong ito ang tubig ay maaaring warmed up lamang bago ito boils. Bulaklak ay maaaring ilagay sa isang malaking tasa ng salamin at poured ang tubig ng walang direct hawakan ito. Pagkatapos ng isang maikling pagbubuhos bulaklak ay gising na nagpapakita ng kanyang puso at ang medikal na inumin ay handa na.

Thanks again for all your help!!!!

Terpe
14th July 2011, 13:43
Sounds just like my bro-in-law making Tuba :D

Fresh Tuba is essentially the sap from the unopened coconut flower (lovingly and delicately collected) Without any processing or intervention it will naturally ferment fairly quickly. Within one day and not more than 2 days it will, magically and mysteriously, become an alcoholic drink.

Lambanog is an alcoholic beverage distilled from the fresh Tuba. Sort of eau de vie of the Philippines.

Well known amongst it's aficionado's for its potency and high alcohol content, it is usually 80 to 90 proof, but easily available to 160 proof, if desired.

In all honesty it's really wonderful stuff, the sweetness imparts a fatal attraction and yet, hides it's deadly danger.
Bit like a woman really :D

Overall it's a good candidate for poetic praise. (Bit like a woman again) :D

Oh, it also makes a truly great vinegar :xxgrinning--00xx3:

dungeonlord
14th July 2011, 15:00
Oh ok good to know. I will definitely give a try when i will be in the philippines but..... what about the translation?:D