PDA

View Full Version : happiness

Moy
6th July 2011, 13:00
Happiness is hard to define but most people are aware of whether they are happy or not. Many people believe that happiness is a form of luck and that some people are destined to be happy while others are destined to be unhappy:xxaction-smiley-047:rolleyes::dohMany people make the mistake of believing that they don’t deserve happiness and accept their unhappy state as their destiny. The truth of the matter is that happiness, like anything else in life, needs to be nurtured:D:olddude::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Farmerg
6th July 2011, 18:09
Very well put Moy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
6th July 2011, 18:44
hello Farmerg:Wave:am just feeling loopy:Erm::D hope your well:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Farmerg
6th July 2011, 18:46
I like your comments on life, you would make a good agony aunt!:D
How about taking over from Jeremy Kyle, I can't stand him!:cwm23:

stevewool
6th July 2011, 19:41
well life is happy for me , wake up and i am happy come home and i am happy its inbetween thats wrong:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Moy
6th July 2011, 20:04
How about taking over from Jeremy Kyle, I can't stand him!:cwm23:

it wouldent really be usefull to me, cause i prolly couldent think of anything to ask, but i would enjoy reading others questions, and the answers, and i think it would be quite usefull to the other members.:D:rolleyes:

Moy
6th July 2011, 20:06
well life is happy for me , wake up and i am happy come home and i am happy its inbetween thats wrong:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Joy can be real only if people look upon their life as a service, and have a definite object in life outside themselves and their personal happiness.:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sweetnote143
7th July 2011, 06:21
true happiness comes with contentment :)

sweetnote143
7th July 2011, 06:27
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
7th July 2011, 08:02
Happiness is hard to define but most people are aware of whether they are happy or not. Many people believe that happiness is a form of luck and that some people are destined to be happy while others are destined to be unhappy:xxaction-smiley-

A person can only be happy if he is happy with his own self.....no one is in control of happiness but you

Moy
7th July 2011, 11:12
A person can only be happy if he is happy with his own self.....no one is in control of happiness but you

very true indeed sars:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
7th July 2011, 11:13
very true:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
7th July 2011, 11:43
and no one can make you feel sad, or inferior without your permission!!!!!!

Moy
7th July 2011, 12:31
:xxgrinning--00xx3::D well said again scott:Jump: