PDA

View Full Version : Why do foreign men go to the Philippines to look for a wife?

Moy
6th July 2011, 21:22
:omg:I kinda noticed that a lot of foreign men on the internet flock to the Philippines to look for a nice Filipina wife. But in my travels there are good women anywhere you go, it sort of depends whether you connect with a particular person or not.:D:rolleyes:

Farmerg
6th July 2011, 21:23
Maybe its the dried fish:yikes::D

Moy
6th July 2011, 21:26
Maybe its the dried fish:yikes::D

:D:icon_lol:

btw..:rolleyes:'ve known a few guys who have gone to the Philippines to find a wife, and I think the reason is those poor women are indeed very poor, and very used to be treated badly, so the prospect of having some security and a "better" life with a forigner sounds attractive to them. And the prospect of being with an beautiful, young, submissive woman who will think they are hot shots is attractive to these men. It's actually very sad for the women.:Erm:

Steve.r
6th July 2011, 21:27
:omg:I kinda noticed that a lot of foreign men on the internet flock to the Philippines to look for a nice Filipina wife. But in my travels there are good women anywhere you go, it sort of depends whether you connect with a particular person or not.:D:rolleyes:

I kinda noticed that a lot of foreign women on the internet flock to the West to look for a nice Western husband. But in my travels there are good men anywhere you go, it sort of depends whether you connect with a particular person or not.:D:rolleyes:

:doh:doh

Farmerg
6th July 2011, 21:35
For me one of the attractions is the dedication to their family.

When my father became disabled & his health deteriorated I became his carer as I did not want him to go into a care home. I found that many British women were put off by this and thought that I had something wrong with me:Cuckoo: & many British women believe that its better to put a family member in a home rather than sacrifice their social life. After joining a penpal site & chatting with Filipinos, I found that it was the opposite attitude with Filipino women & that putting family members first before yourself was considered a good thing for a future partner to believe in.

I am quite old fashioned in my views about what is acceptable in relationships & I found that Filipino women believe in the same values for relationships & families as I do.

Moy
6th July 2011, 21:51
I kinda noticed that a lot of foreign women on the internet flock to the West to look for a nice Western husband. But in my travels there are good men anywhere you go, it sort of depends whether you connect with a particular person or not.:D:rolleyes:

:yikes::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Filipinas make good wives and mothers. Besides, most of these foreign men are older than their Filipina wives, so there is an added bonus of feeling younger.lolz

Moy
6th July 2011, 21:57
For me one of the attractions is the dedication to their family.

When my father became disabled & his health deteriorated I became his carer as I did not want him to go into a care home. I found that many British women were put off by this and thought that I had something wrong with me:Cuckoo: & many British women believe that its better to put a family member in a home rather than sacrifice their social life. After joining a penpal site & chatting with Filipinos, I found that it was the opposite attitude with Filipino women & that putting family members first before yourself was considered a good thing for a future partner to believe in.

I am quite old fashioned in my views about what is acceptable in relationships & I found that Filipino women believe in the same values for relationships & families as I do.

well said Farmerg:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Tawi2
6th July 2011, 21:59
I never went to Pinas looking for a woman :xxgrinning--00xx3: (By the way,your a neighbour if you live in Bajada;) ).

For me one of the attractions is the dedication to their family
Generalisation,my friend keith once gave his mum-in-law the costs for the birth of his child to pay the healthcare bill when she went to the hospital to visit her daughter and grand-child,the mum-in-law went missing for several days and turned up shamefacedly,she had lost the lot at Mahjong :rolleyes: Loads of similar cases,looking after a family or family values isnt ethnicity-specific as a trait,its individuals,nothing whatsoever to do with ethnicities,I know a pinay almost 70 years old working her ass off stateside with 3 seperate jobs,her daughter and son sit in pinas with their partners and kids waiting for remittances,that sure isnt looking after their mum to me :NoNo:;)

Farmerg
6th July 2011, 22:02

btw..:rolleyes:'ve known a few guys who have gone to the Philippines to find a wife, and I think the reason is those poor women are indeed very poor, and very used to be treated badly, so the prospect of having some security and a "better" life with a forigner sounds attractive to them. And the prospect of being with an beautiful, young, submissive woman who will think they are hot shots is attractive to these men. It's actually very sad for the women.:Erm:

I haven't met any submissive Filipino, must be a Leyte Island thing:D

Farmerg
6th July 2011, 22:18
Your correct Tawi2, you can't say a person will be a certain way because of where they were born.
I would like to point out that during my fathers first stay in hospital prior to me becoming his carer that the English/ European / Eastern European nurses were saying to me " why do you want to care for him, your lose your social life, put him in a care home " & offering no support where as the African / Asian nurses were giving me support and advice & telling me I was doing the right thing.

Moy
6th July 2011, 22:19
I never went to Pinas looking for a woman :xxgrinning--00xx3: (By the way,your a neighbour if you live in Bajada;) ).

Generalisation,my friend keith once gave his mum-in-law the costs for the birth of his child to pay the healthcare bill when she went to the hospital to visit her daughter and grand-child,the mum-in-law went missing for several days and turned up shamefacedly,she had lost the lot at Mahjong :rolleyes: Loads of similar cases,looking after a family or family values isnt ethnicity-specific as a trait,its individuals,nothing whatsoever to do with ethnicities,I know a pinay almost 70 years old working her ass off stateside with 3 seperate jobs,her daughter and son sit in pinas with their partners and kids waiting for remittances,that sure isnt looking after their mum to me :NoNo:;)

:omg::D yes in Bajada ..will meet at the flyover ihaw ihaw if thats ok Tawi :D:icon_lol::omg::Wave:

Moy
6th July 2011, 22:20

you will :icon_lol: when we meet one day:yikes::D

grahamw48
7th July 2011, 00:10
I would have thought the answer to this question is both blatantly obvious and has been done to death by the jealous and the stirrers now.:rolleyes:

Given the CHOICE, would I rather have a young beautiful g/f or wife, or an old hag more my age. :Erm:

Can I meet a suitable and willing young lady in the Philippines ? Probably.

It's not rocket science.

malditako
7th July 2011, 00:33

i think women in general wants some security both financial and emotional no matter where they come from...wether they are poor or not..westener or asian..one thing for sure they wanted a man whom will give them a better and happy life more than what they have. who would settle for less anyway :

and for man regardless of their age...always wanted a nice beautiful wife.

bornatbirth
7th July 2011, 00:38
and for man regardless of their age...always wanted a nice beautiful wife.

the question is,....would they marry somebody 25 years older than themselfs? :Erm:

grahamw48
7th July 2011, 00:50
I suppose she'd have to be alive. :Erm:

The older and uglier, the more money she'd need to put in my bank account first. :icon_lol:

sweetnote143
7th July 2011, 06:17

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

wrong reasons why foreign men look for a Filipina wife:
- Pinays are submissive, egoistical men dont like being challenged by women....they always believe they're right hence wife should not challenge him to be wrong
- being poor, men think they can buy Pinays and do their bidding....these women become indebted to these men and being Pinay we have that 'utang na loob', paying it for a lifetime
- being feminine and exotic looking, these men think Pinays are trophy or a doll to parade and brag to their ignorant friends
I can make the list longer but that is being bias.

the Right reasons why foreign men look for a Filipina or a good woman (nationality is irrelevant):
- love for family. A woman who loves her family is a sign that she'll be a good mother, will give the same love to her own family.
- recognize the authority of a man. A woman in love knows when and how to submit to her husband, not because she is weak but because of love and respect for her husband as the head of the family.
- faith and inner strength. A man needs his woman to be on his side during hard times. A good wife gives strength to her husband by staying strong and positive during the storm.
- for simply being beautiful. A beauty that is not superficial, being true to her self.
- smile...a genuine smile makes a woman attractive.

foreigner or not, good men and women are everywhere

simplyme28
7th July 2011, 06:45
i agree with you on that sweet note.. :)

sweetnote143
7th July 2011, 06:58

what Leyte Island thing? :icon_lol: I've been living here in Leyte for almost 10 years now but I cant say that my friends here are submissive....though they're a friendly lot.....not as hot-tempered like my fellow waraynons :icon_lol:

sweetnote143
7th July 2011, 07:00
i agree with you on that sweet note.. :)

thanks, simplyme......btw, welcome to the forum.....members here are very friendly :xxgrinning--00xx3:

johncar54
7th July 2011, 07:28
Not a vital factor but the UK OAP is still indexed linked if we live in Philippines.

In my case I found a Thai woman when I was in Malaysia, visiting Thailand for a few days to renew my visa. I tried to get a visa for her to come to Spain but it did not work out. I later discovered that she had a serious health problem so, although I continued to send a her some money each week, I finished the relationship (incidentally after about 6 months she called me, thanked me for the money and said she would be be OK from then on so not to send any more).

When I told my children that I had thought I would look in Phil for a GF they said great, as "All Thai women are prostitutes but all Filipinos are nurses." Ridiculous stereotyping.

That was over 6 years ago. My Filipino wife has lived in Spain over 5 years now. I definitely made the right choice.

stevewool
7th July 2011, 07:29
who knows where our love will take us, yes there are good men and women all over the world, some poor some rich, its what atracts us to each other that matters,i can say i love my wife with all my heart, that is all that matters to me where ever she came from, i dont think its a way out because they are poor or we are old and looking for that younger person to make us feel young at all, i still think i am in my 30s, till i look in the mirror,and the poor thing, well we are both the richer for coming together, i just thank god that we have found one another and can make our lives wonderful

sars_notd_virus
7th July 2011, 08:21
:omg:I kinda noticed that a lot of foreign men on the internet flock to the Philippines to look for a nice Filipina wife.

Simple answer is ....they love our ''Beaches and Bitches''!!

stevewool
7th July 2011, 08:24
the trouble is a lot of brittish men still dont know where the philippines is, they think its part of thailand:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

tanga
7th July 2011, 09:15
the trouble is a lot of brittish men still dont know where the philippines is, they think its part of thailand:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

majority of Filipinos could not find UK on a world map,its near London right?

sweetnote143
7th July 2011, 09:26

UK is an island near.....:Erm: where exactly is UK? is it in Middle East? :laugher::laugher: London is in UK? :Erm: :yikes:

you'll be surprised how knowledgeable Pinoys are when it comes to geography.....:icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
7th July 2011, 09:26

Are you trying to say that most of us Pinoys are tanga,tanga?:rolleyes:

bornatbirth
7th July 2011, 09:31
you'll be surprised how knowledgeable Pinoys are when it comes to geography.....:icon_lol:

you havent seen my wife trying reading a map :Help1:

sweetnote143
7th July 2011, 09:38

map I only know is the world map, to pinpoint the countries in each continents....but if it's something to do with direction, what route to take, etc, I'll be as lost like your wife....I dont know, giving and remembering direction is not my strong suit :icon_lol:

btw, thanks for the rep to the one who give me. much appreciated, thank you

johncar54
7th July 2011, 10:14

Reading a map ! Is it fact of fiction ? I prefer auto biographies !!!!

Moy
7th July 2011, 10:55
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

wrong reasons why foreign men look for a Filipina wife:
- Pinays are submissive, egoistical men dont like being challenged by women....they always believe they're right hence wife should not challenge him to be wrong
- being poor, men think they can buy Pinays and do their bidding....these women become indebted to these men and being Pinay we have that 'utang na loob', paying it for a lifetime
- being feminine and exotic looking, these men think Pinays are trophy or a doll to parade and brag to their ignorant friends
I can make the list longer but that is being bias.

the Right reasons why foreign men look for a Filipina or a good woman (nationality is irrelevant):
- love for family. A woman who loves her family is a sign that she'll be a good mother, will give the same love to her own family.
- recognize the authority of a man. A woman in love knows when and how to submit to her husband, not because she is weak but because of love and respect for her husband as the head of the family.
- faith and inner strength. A man needs his woman to be on his side during hard times. A good wife gives strength to her husband by staying strong and positive during the storm.
- for simply being beautiful. A beauty that is not superficial, being true to her self.
- smile...a genuine smile makes a woman attractive.

foreigner or not, good men and women are everywhere

well said sweetnote 143:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
7th July 2011, 10:57
Simple answer is ....they love our ''Beaches and Bitches''!!

again well said Sars:omg::D:Wave::xxaction-smiley-047:D

Tawi2
7th July 2011, 18:15
the trouble is a lot of brittish men still dont know where the philippines is, they think its part of thailand
I once told a pinoy guy that I lived in London,he asked which part of america was that :Erm::rolleyes:

Englishman2010
7th July 2011, 18:18
I once told a pinoy guy that I lived in London,he asked which part of america was that :Erm::rolleyes:

On my way from Makati to NAIA in a taxi, the driver asked me in English what language we spoke in England:doh....................I told him the official language of England was Tagalog:D

Tawi2
7th July 2011, 18:29
will meet at the flyover ihaw ihaw if thats ok Tawi
The one in front of victoria plaza near the bureau of immigration and pryce tower,you from Dona Vicenta Sub-division?
Or the one at the Buhanging-dacudao-Bajada junction near ladislawa,san-pedro and north-point?Your paying because its your invite k ;):icon_lol:

Moy
7th July 2011, 18:30
On my way from Makati to NAIA in a taxi, the driver asked me in English what language we spoke in England:doh....................I told him the official language of England was Tagalog:D

poor bloke he encounter the BUANG of UK

Moy
7th July 2011, 18:31
The one in front of victoria plaza near the bureau of immigration and pryce tower,you from Dona Vicenta Sub-division?
Or the one at the Buhanging-dacudao-Bajada junction near ladislawa,san-pedro and north-point?Your paying because its your invite k ;):icon_lol:

poor bloke he encounter the BUANG:yikes::D:icon_lol: of UK:yikes::xxaction-smiley-047

Englishman2010
7th July 2011, 18:35
poor bloke he encounter the BUANG of UK

He should think himself lucky, I usually pretend I'm a Norwegian Oil worker when I'm in Manila, that way I can tell them in a really bad Norwegian accent that I don't speak much English and I'm only paying 200 pesos or I'll get out of the cab.

Moy
7th July 2011, 18:38
He should think himself lucky, I usually pretend I'm a Norwegian Oil worker when I'm in Manila, that way I can tell them in a really bad Norwegian accent that I don't speak much English and I'm only paying 200 pesos or I'll get out of the cab.

hehehe daft:omg: but beware if you encounter a double trouble pinoy you;ll regret why you landed in the PHILIppines:xxaction-smiley-047:yikes::icon_lol:

Englishman2010
7th July 2011, 18:46
hehehe daft:omg: but beware if you encounter a double trouble pinoy you;ll regret why you landed in the PHILIppines:xxaction-smiley-047:yikes::icon_lol:

Nah, I've been there enough to have wised up to most of the scams now. It always helps to tell the driver exactly how many times I've been to the Phil's and how much I always pay for a taxi, otherwise they will always try it on. On the meter from Ayala to NAIA it should be no more than 120pesos, I don't mind paying 200, but I'm not paying 400 or 500 which is what some of them quote when they see a white face.:cwm23:

Moy
7th July 2011, 19:03
Nah, I've been there enough to have wised up to most of the scams now. It always helps to tell the driver exactly how many times I've been to the Phil's and how much I always pay for a taxi, otherwise they will always try it on. On the meter from Ayala to NAIA it should be no more than 120pesos, I don't mind paying 200, but I'm not paying 400 or 500 which is what some of them quote when they see a white face.:cwm23:

you are just talking in metro manila:yikes: go and explore the whole archipelago of the Philippines specially in Visayas and some areas of Mindanao...you'll know what i mean ..speacially on the urban area and if in Manila(Luzon) ON the rough area:D:yikes: does not matter if you are wise enough..:xxaction-smiley-047 some person are just too loopy there twice as you imagine :cwm23::D:yikes::icon_lol:

Tawi2
7th July 2011, 19:07
specially in Visayas and some areas of Mindanao
:icon_lol:

Moy
7th July 2011, 19:19

:D:omg:

Englishman2010
7th July 2011, 19:47
you are just talking in metro manila:yikes: go and explore the whole archipelago of the Philippines specially in Visayas and some areas of Mindanao...you'll know what i mean ..speacially on the urban area and if in Manila(Luzon) ON the rough area:D:yikes: does not matter if you are wise enough..:xxaction-smiley-047 some person are just too loopy there twice as you imagine :cwm23::D:yikes::icon_lol:

I've been a good few times and seen a good variety of the Philippines - good and bad parts in Metro Manila the provinces and the island regions;)

I don't think I'll ever meet anyone as loopy as my ex Filipina girlfriend, I've still got teethmark sized holes in my arm:Cuckoo:

Moy
7th July 2011, 19:50
:D:cwm24::icon_lol: baka mananaggal(a witch daughter):D

Tawi2
7th July 2011, 19:53
Where are the scary parts of Mindanao Moy :Erm: Just for future reference :icon_lol:

Englishman2010
7th July 2011, 19:54
:D:cwm24::icon_lol: baka mananaggal(a witch daughter):D

Very likely:yikes::icon_lol:

Whoever said Filipina's were submissive hasn't met any of the Filipina's I know, they're all feisty characters and won't take any crap from anyone:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
7th July 2011, 20:02
Where are the scary parts of Mindanao Moy :Erm: Just for future reference :icon_lol:

base on my perssonal exprience:xxaction-smiley-047:omg:Maguindanao province.:D,Basilan,Jolo:D and some part of Cateel Davao Oriental:xxaction-smiley-047

Tawi2
7th July 2011, 20:30
Been to Maguindanao often,basilan a few times,jolo often :icon_lol: Your easily scared :icon_lol: Dont ever go to Kabul,if basilan scares you Kabul will terrify you :icon_lol:

Moy
7th July 2011, 20:41
Been to Maguindanao often,basilan a few times,jolo often :icon_lol: Your easily scared :icon_lol: Dont ever go to Kabul,if basilan scares you Kabul will terrify you :icon_lol:

:yikes:me scared you are on my land ..you are the foreigner you should be scared lolz:D..have you gone to sto tomas carmen dvo del norte..:D..your name tawi will convert to kata-kot as it very dangerous for you there:cwm24::D

Englishman2010
7th July 2011, 20:42
There can't be anyone left in Jolo, everyone I met in Kota Kinabalo was from Jolo and that area (probably illegally), can't say any of them were that scary though

Tawi2
7th July 2011, 20:47
Kata kot means your scary :icon_lol: The guys you met are illegals english,to be honest if some poor wayward tourist soul did indeed wander around Jolo or basilan the chances of something happening to them are quite high indeed.

Moy
7th July 2011, 20:49
:yikes::icon_lol:

branno
7th July 2011, 20:51

well tawi my scarey part of banga.. is ordering that 5th bottle of emperador when i only have 5 pesos left... and no home to go to:icon_lol:

Moy
7th July 2011, 21:03
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxaction-smiley-047

Englishman2010
7th July 2011, 21:10
Kata kot means your scary :icon_lol: The guys you met are illegals english,to be honest if some poor wayward tourist soul did indeed wander around Jolo or basilan the chances of something happening to them are quite high indeed.

Just kidding Tawi:xxgrinning--00xx3: I've read enough about the Phil's and asked enough questions to know where to go and where to avoid when I'm over there. I don't think my Travel or Life insurance would cover me in SW Mindanao anyway? Probably OK in Davao and CDO, I guess it depends what is on the FCO website said at the time and what the insurance company would try to worm out of in the event of an internet beheading claim:yikes:

Tawi2
7th July 2011, 21:14
I only ever once met a really scary guy in Pinas :) an old man,ex sparrow-unit alex boncayao member,he told me some interesting stories,he was a cold guy.

Moy
7th July 2011, 21:16
hmm interesting tawi:D but would you like to meet my neighbor commander Leonardo “Ka Parago” Pitao :xxaction-smiley-047:omg::D for a cup of tea:icon_lol::yikes::icon_lol:

Tawi2
7th July 2011, 21:26
I was in Davao last year when his daughter was raped and murdered,sad story.

Moy
7th July 2011, 21:55
it was :NoNo::angry::cwm3:

tanga
8th July 2011, 03:01
Are you trying to say that most of us Pinoys are tanga,tanga?:rolleyes:

Not at all sars, I am just stating a fact, but let me qualify the comment based on my experience. For many years I have been asked what country I come from.If I say UK or Great Britain,the majority of the time I get a blank stare.If I say England then it seems to makes sense but pains me as I am Scottish.I used to say Scotland,you know braveheart,Mel Gibson,but even if the inquirer has seen the film,its odds on they are clueless to the setting.
On a similar tune I have to say that some Filipinos must be the most well travelled people I have ever met. Even as a nation which provides so many of the worlds seaman I am amazed at the places to which some Filipinos have travelled.
I met a Filipino who was working in Florida who had recently returned from safari in Kenya and had also been on a cruise from Chile to Antarctic.On my weekly pilgrimage to soak in the hot springs I have met a doctor who had just returned from UN work in Romania and was asked about cruises on the Danube by a couple who had enjoyed their last trip to Czech republic,have discussed the merits of the Blue Lagoon hot springs in Iceland with a local lady who visited her daughter there each year and debated the difference between Bluewater shopping center in Kent with Mall of Asia
May I should get out a bit more

sweetnote143
8th July 2011, 10:43

I wouldnt dream of going to Kabul :NoNo:

and to think that they've always discourage people of visiting Samar Island :NoNo: it's far safer than those places mentioned above :icon_lol: and it's a beautiful place, lots of islands to hop...and what I like about the place it's not crowded with tourists :icon_lol: I can have the whole islet to myself...ah, the simple pleasure of living in Philippines

branno
8th July 2011, 19:58
lets not delude our selfs on here ..... ok... ok first question.... how many men actually have a wife or girl friend on this site that is actually say ten years or more younger then them selfs... its of no importance to me but in reality... why do we want a younger wife ....

Moy
8th July 2011, 20:05
When an older guy seeks out a younger woman it's usually because he is looking for that younger woman to make him feel better about himself:yikes::D
moreover:icon_lol:older men pursue younger women is because they have a distorted view of women and relationships. Many of these men have been burned and as a result they tend to believe that all women in that age demographic are the same.

The sad part is that at one time most of these men did believe in love and commitment.

But after experiencing relationship hell and having their hearts broken (yes, ladies, men do get have their hearts broken:xxaction-smiley-047:bigcry:, they just won't admit it to you), many men make a decision to avoid the older women.:omg::D

Terpe
8th July 2011, 20:21
Moy, how about when the younger woman seeks out and pursues the older man ?
Or when the younger man seeks out and pursues the older woman ?

Human relationships are quite complex I think. Much more complex than perhaps you may have realised or experienced.

jon richard
8th July 2011, 20:25
Hey Moy
just had a look at your tirade and would like to stick my oar in.

As a newbie......gently of course......
Does not being able to relate to a woman of your own age realy mean all of those things...!!
dont think so myself !!

Tawi2
8th July 2011, 20:28
Never once been out with a much younger woman,it would make me uncomfortable,I relate to and prefer someone of my own age,just my choice :)

Tawi2
8th July 2011, 20:44
Your firing the questions Moy,quid pro quo,whats the age-chasm between you and your husband?;)

Moy
8th July 2011, 20:53
Moy, how about when the younger woman seeks out and pursues the older man ?
Or when the younger man seeks out and pursues the older woman ?

Human relationships are quite complex I think. Much more complex than perhaps you may have realised or experienced.

Love cannot be analyzed or explained. Science knows no more about it than the man and woman on the street. Some ideas are that a young womans DNA seeks an older financially stable man in order to care for herself and any offspring, and that older men are attracted to young fertile women. Another hypothesis scientists have is that a fertile woman emits a signal that she is ready to conceive and men are programed to detect the signal.
young women like older men because the relationship comes with benefits – lots of them. Face it -- we are a very simple race. We look at dating the same way we look at a financial balance sheet.:D
When young women marry older men, we nod knowingly and think, DNA programs women to seek out older more stable men, and older men go for young fertile babes to produce more children:D

It is not rare to see a younger guy and an older woman date and have a very intense sexual and romantic relationship, which defies the traditional “older man, younger woman” set-up that we are used to seeing. This is not surprising
Many younger guys are driven to women who are 10 years older than they are or more, as these women are often more confident and more sexually driven and passionate than the younger women. These younger guys are both curious and excited about dating a woman who is not ashamed of what she wants from a man sexually after being frustrated with trying to date girls of their own age, as the latter are often confused about what they want and are not as open about their romantic interest and sexuality, which makes it much harder for young guys to approach them and express their romantic interest. There are some other compelling reasons for why older women are more attractive to younger guys.
Some people are committed to live every moment to its fullest and will do what they can to enjoy what they have while they still have it. A woman who belongs to that category should enjoy your relationship with a young guy and all its benefits and thrills, while recognizing that it will eventually be over due to no one’s fault:D

Moy
8th July 2011, 21:03
Your firing the questions Moy,quid pro quo,whats the age-chasm between you and your husband?;)

only 10 years he is head lolz:omg::D

Moy
8th July 2011, 21:04
no worries :D

Moy
8th July 2011, 21:04
Hey Moy
just had a look at your tirade and would like to stick my oar in.

As a newbie......gently of course......
Does not being able to relate to a woman of your own age realy mean all of those things...!!
dont think so myself !!

no worries:Wave:

Moy
8th July 2011, 21:05
Never once been out with a much younger woman,it would make me uncomfortable,I relate to and prefer someone of my own age,just my choice :)

tupperware:D(joke lang po) hehehe

grahamw48
8th July 2011, 21:15
OMG all this analysis . :Erm:

Given the CHOICE between a wrinkly middle-aged woman with stretch marks and saggy boobs, bad attitude and bad teeth, and a pretty twenty something ?

No-brainer, far as I'm concerned. :D

Moy
8th July 2011, 21:25

Given the CHOICE between a wrinkly middle-aged woman with stretch marks and saggy boobs, bad attitude and bad teeth, and a pretty twenty something ?

Some men are actually afraid to show their own body naked to a woman. If they are fat, if they have a birth- mark, if they have inadequacy feelings about their genitals, this poor self-image can become so strong that they will actively avoid sexual situations:icon_lol:

grahamw48
8th July 2011, 21:37
Thankfully I have a fit, flab-free body and am blessed with wonderfully proportioned bits and pieces. :D

I would however welcome the opportunity to find out if they still function. :cwm3:

stevewool
8th July 2011, 21:43
When an older guy seeks out a younger woman it's usually because he is looking for that younger woman to make him feel better about himself:yikes::D
moreover:icon_lol:older men pursue younger women is because they have a distorted view of women and relationships. Many of these men have been burned and as a result they tend to believe that all women in that age demographic are the same.

The sad part is that at one time most of these men did believe in love and commitment.

But after experiencing relationship hell and having their hearts broken (yes, ladies, men do get have their hearts broken:xxaction-smiley-047:bigcry:, they just won't admit it to you), many men make a decision to avoid the older women.:omg::D

you are right but so wrong too Moy, i wear my heart on my sleave and i cry too,we dont pursue younger women its just how it is, love comes in all shapes and forms, who knows how it happens, we all have been burned sometime in our lives , its how we recover from it that counts,goodluck to anyone that can can start again

bornatbirth
8th July 2011, 21:44
Thankfully I have a fit, flab-free body and am blessed with wonderfully proportioned bits and pieces. :D

I would however welcome the opportunity to find out if they still function. :cwm3:

isnt lestaxi near you :icon_lol:

Moy
8th July 2011, 21:49
you are right but so wrong too Moy, i wear my heart on my sleave and i cry too,we dont pursue younger women its just how it is, love comes in all shapes and forms, who knows how it happens, we all have been burned sometime in our lives , its how we recover from it that counts,goodluck to anyone that can can start again

no worries Stevewool we all have a diffirent opinion and perception in LIFE:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: AND i do understand your side

Englishman2010
8th July 2011, 21:52
Moy, you are being very judgemental about people you don't actually know anything about. Each of us here has our own story about how and why we ended up in a Fil/Brit relationship. Most of us have very different stories and the only common theme is the fact they are Fil/Brit relationships. Don't tar us with the same brush as your own experiences please. If you try to befriend us, rather than insulting us and our reasons for having Fil/Brit relationships, you might find out a lot more about us and change your strange view of British men and why they have Fil/brit relationships

stevewool
8th July 2011, 21:56
nothing to understand Moy, i am just like many here a guy with so much to give to the right person, luck has come my way and i have found my beautiful wife and as emma says she is lucky too, so if you are happy with what you have then life is good too

Moy
8th July 2011, 21:56
this is not my experience and apologized if i sounds judgemental IM NOT:D
Ive gather this inf though the people i actually meet lolz..dont take it too personal and sorry if i offence you or to anybody here..ill watch my words from now own:rolleyes:

Tawi2
8th July 2011, 22:04
Your not offensive Moy,but have you ever directed the question at your Husband?Why did he look east for a wife?Did he seek you online?What was his reason for finding a cyber-woman instead of just meeting someone in the flesh?:Erm:

stevewool
8th July 2011, 22:04
this forum and site is here for all to enjoy and help others, we all cant agree all the time, i am not offended by what you are saying but can i just say this, the people i have meet are wonderful happy people who have the same purpose as me, to get the best out of life:)

Moy
8th July 2011, 22:10
nothing to understand Moy, i am just like many here a guy with so much to give to the right person, luck has come my way and i have found my beautiful wife and as emma says she is lucky too, so if you are happy with what you have then life is good too

and i am the same stevewool..a woman who found my husband as loving as you to your wife:D so we are all lucky here
this thread is just like a spice that makes our life meaningful by discussing this sort of thing but dont mean to offence or hurt anybody:Wave:

stevewool
8th July 2011, 22:12
so you say your man is 10 years older, where did you meet each other

Moy
8th July 2011, 22:13
Your not offensive Moy,but have you ever directed the question at your Husband?Why did he look east for a wife?Did he seek you online?What was his reason for finding a cyber-woman instead of just meeting someone in the flesh?:Erm:

i dont need too tawi:D we meet through work ..his working in PH AND from that the love story begin:D

Moy
8th July 2011, 22:13
so you say your man is 10 years older, where did you meet each other

through my work:)

Steve.r
8th July 2011, 22:14
Moy, I dont understand why you think age is such a deciding factor either way :Erm: When you fall in love, you fall in love. Nothing can stop it. I think you have a distorted view on love and relationships, you should not always believe the stories of woe you are told or jusdge others by your own experiences. I fell in love with my wife because she has the most beautiful warm smile and an infectious personality. Why did she fall in love with me? certainly wasn't my bank account, status or material wealth. It was because I wasn't full of crap and I treated her like a lady. She is 16 years younger but does it matter?? not a bit.

Moy
8th July 2011, 22:19
please and my apologized i dont mean anything here and dont intended to have a bad discussion ill end my replied in this thread :NoNo:

stevewool
8th July 2011, 22:23
Moy, I dont understand why you think age is such a deciding factor either way :Erm: When you fall in love, you fall in love. Nothing can stop it. I think you have a distorted view on love and relationships, you should not always believe the stories of woe you are told or jusdge others by your own experiences. I fell in love with my wife because she has the most beautiful warm smile and an infectious personality. Why did she fall in love with me? certainly wasn't my bank account, status or material wealth. It was because I wasn't full of crap and I treated her like a lady. She is 16 years younger but does it matter?? not a bit.

could it have been those shades you where wearing at the time steve:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
8th July 2011, 22:25
could it have been those shades you where wearing at the time steve:xxgrinning--00xx3: They wern't even 'rose tinted' either Steve. :doh:icon_lol:

Mickaela
9th July 2011, 10:43
I believe that love finds each other no matter where you are. It's not a matter of race and culture, it is faith and destiny. Even if you try to look for a wife or gf anywhere in the world if you can't find it, you won't find one.

And it's not all the time that british men gets younger women. My english husband is younger than me by one year. I am a single mum when we met. I was working as a Manager in one of the banks in the Philippines. I had to give up my career and move here in UK. Because I wanted to be with my husband that's why I am here. Love will always find its ways.
My husband didn't look for a wife or gf when we met in a social networking site, we became friends and later found love. I think that is faith...and love.

Cheers to all!

Tawi2
9th July 2011, 11:09
tupperware
Not "plastic" at all :icon_lol: if I had wanted someone 15-25 years my junior,trust me,I could have had someone within a day were I in Pinas,i just wouldnt feel comfortable holding hands with a girl like that :icon_lol: different strokes for different blokes.:)

Maria B
9th July 2011, 12:10
as what they say: we are passionate and our tantrums is manageable...lols!:Cuckoo:

Terpe
9th July 2011, 13:22
Not "plastic" at all :icon_lol:

Ah, now I get the 'Tupperware' reference. :rolleyes:
Must remember that one :icon_lol:

Tawi2
9th July 2011, 13:33
now I get the 'Tupperware' reference.
They do have these funny little sayings :icon_lol:

Dedworth
9th July 2011, 13:45

I was puzzled about that one - until Tawi translated I put it down to inane ramblings

malditako
9th July 2011, 14:04
i hadly seen young filipina married to a much older filipino in phils...thats a fact i guess!!!

Moy
9th July 2011, 14:20

:omg::xxgrinning--00xx3:

branno
9th July 2011, 19:21
I introduced my oldest son ... whos only 17 to my wife last week... his quick querk reply was.." dad is it ok if i take her to the park and buy her an ice cream too"... ha ha ... but in all reality... some people want to be loved.. just loved .. sweet and so simply loved.. .. at the end of the day we all want to share our feelings and be close to some one.. feelings and ones desire is very important and so is commitment... and a smile is sweetly the number one ingredient...

if i may add .. my wife is actually 20 yrs older than my son ... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
9th July 2011, 19:45
life is simple when you love each other and are not afraid to show it too

Moy
9th July 2011, 19:48
well said steve:xxgrinning--00xx3:

branno
9th July 2011, 19:55
And wen u say those words ... i am yours... thats it the most beautiful words ever .. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
9th July 2011, 19:57
and you are mine........hehehe:omg::ReadIt::D

branno
9th July 2011, 20:10
and you are mine........hehehe:omg::ReadIt::D

oops moy... im taken :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
9th July 2011, 20:20
im doubled but not taken yet hehehe:laugher::D

branno
9th July 2011, 20:27
i gather it sounds like you play opening bowler for lancashire... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Moy
9th July 2011, 20:37
:Jump::xxaction-smiley-047:D

sweetnote143
11th July 2011, 03:43

:laugher: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
11th July 2011, 10:32
Sweetnote, I'm pleased to inform you that you still qualify as a twentysomething...just. :D

Moy
11th July 2011, 11:04

sweetnote143
12th July 2011, 01:40
Sweetnote, I'm pleased to inform you that you still qualify as a twentysomething...just. :D

:icon_lol: just about :laugher: that's alright, graham, I may reach 40 and yet still look like I'm in my 30s coz it's in our genes to look younger than our real age :icon_lol: as long I wont be saddled with the world's problems :laugher:

grahamw48
12th July 2011, 10:10
As with most Filipinas your age, I expect you still look like a teenager Sweetnote. :)

sweetnote143
12th July 2011, 10:23
As with most Filipinas your age, I expect you still look like a teenager Sweetnote. :)

:icon_lol: I guess so....I dont know...do I look like a teenager from my profile pic? :Erm: :icon_lol: I dated last year a guy who was 4years my junior, but it never showed that I was older than him.....and got me thinking for a while that it has perks for being young-looking, I can date younger guys :laugher:

grahamw48
12th July 2011, 12:36
That doesn't help me though. :cwm3:

I think a nice smile and a great sense of humour makes you seem younger....well, I'm clinging to that theory anyway. :icon_lol:

sweetnote143
13th July 2011, 01:09
I think a nice smile and a great sense of humour makes you seem younger....well, I'm clinging to that theory anyway. :icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: young at heart