PDA

View Full Version : New Member

loso
12th July 2011, 20:16
Hi Mods And Members just joined today,my name is Paul,i have never been to Philippines before but coming October,Thankyou for accepting me as a member, i have lots of questions but as i read through the forum my loso username.

loso
12th July 2011, 20:20
mmmm off to a great start lol, it should of read i have lots of questions but as i read through topics some will be answered for me, Thanks Paul AKA Loso username

Tawi2
12th July 2011, 20:21
Allright paul,hows tricks,I used to go to Cosalt in north-shields as a kid for my fishing-nets,used to get the ferry across the river :)

alanmf1
12th July 2011, 20:29
Welcome here Paul, Enjoy the Forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
12th July 2011, 20:31
welcome loso:Wave:

stevie c
12th July 2011, 20:33
HI paul welcome to this friendly forum :Wave:

Moy
12th July 2011, 20:38
it just make me think that "luso" in visayan term means a men private area:rolleyes: :yikes:aplogized for being blunt:Wave::rolleyes:
langauge at times make us confuse but at times its similar but diffrent in meaning:Jump:

imagine
12th July 2011, 20:39
hi,loso:Wave:

loso
12th July 2011, 20:42
Allright paul,hows tricks,I used to go to Cosalt in north-shields as a kid for my fishing-nets,used to get the ferry across the river :) Many thanks Tawi 2, am fine and you?
North -Shields fish quay has/is undergoing major revamp,have only lived shields for 1 year b4 that i from Birtley/Chester le st.

Tawi2
12th July 2011, 20:44
Chester le st.
I used to spend a lot of time in chester-le-street poaching on Lambton estate as a kid :icon_lol: happy memories :) still got a sis lives in Penshaw.

loso
12th July 2011, 20:46
it just make me think that "luso" in visayan term means a men private area:rolleyes: :yikes:aplogized for being blunt:Wave::rolleyes:
langauge at times make us confuse but at times its similar but diffrent in meaning:Jump:

Its Loso not Luso , ..... Loso is name of Famous Rock star,i named my son after him also, lol

loso
12th July 2011, 20:48
I used to spend a lot of time in chester-le-street poaching on Lambton estate as a kid :icon_lol: happy memories :) still got a sis lives in Penshaw.

Lord Lambton never catch you? or were you poaching for the worm lol

Tawi2
12th July 2011, 20:51
poaching for the worm

Whisht lads, haad yer gobs, Aa'll tell ye's aall an awful story. Whisht lads, haad yer gobs. An' Aal tell ye 'bout the worm.:icon_lol:

Moy
12th July 2011, 20:53
Its Loso not Luso , ..... Loso is name of Famous Rock star,i named my son after him also, lol

i know loso:) Luso is what i mean but bit similar to read with loso:Jump:

Englishman2010
12th July 2011, 20:56
Welcome to the forum Paul:xxgrinning--00xx3: If you've got any questions about what to expect when you first arrive in the Phil's, ask away.
Have you got a lady out there? or just going there to see what you find when you get there:D

jon richard
12th July 2011, 21:00
Welcome loco luso loso to a dream world of worms, poachers and fish ticklers

Was worm slang for mens private areas
and as for...haad yer gobs......:Help1::Help1:

loso
12th July 2011, 21:01
Ahhh ok Moy lol

loso
12th July 2011, 21:06
Hi Jon.
no worm was a myth in Lambton (a giant man eating worm)

as for haad yer gobs ....its geordie for hold your mouth. part of an old geordie rhyme

jon richard
12th July 2011, 21:10
Myth....what do you mean myth......the bugger is in my walls every time i drink a bottle of Absynth !!!!!!:doh:doh:omg:

loso
12th July 2011, 21:17
Welcome to the forum Paul:xxgrinning--00xx3: If you've got any questions about what to expect when you first arrive in the Phil's, ask away.
Have you got a lady out there? or just going there to see what you find when you get there:D

Hi Englishman,yes have met a Lady online sometime ago so its first time to visit.

Tawi2
12th July 2011, 21:21
so its first time to visit.
Which part are you going Paul?

loso
12th July 2011, 21:26
Which part are you going Paul?

Hi again Tawi,
Am going to Leyte

Tawi2
12th July 2011, 21:33
Cant give you any current info mate,havent been to samar or leyte in years,only visited them once and that was in the Mid-1990's you going to Tacloban?

Farmerg
12th July 2011, 21:36
:Hellooo::Wave:

loso
12th July 2011, 21:37
Cant give you any current info mate,havent been to samar or leyte in years,only visited them once and that was in the Mid-1990's you going to Tacloban?

leyte for a couple of days then holiday trip with her to Panglao Beach, somewhere she has always wanted to visit .

Moy
12th July 2011, 21:38
Welcome loco luso loso to a dream world of worms, poachers and fish ticklers

Was worm slang for mens private areas
and as for...haad yer gobs......:Help1::Help1:

:icon_lol:

worthingmale
12th July 2011, 21:39
hello and welcome :)

Tawi2
12th July 2011, 21:42
Panglao Beach
Good choice :xxgrinning--00xx3: one of the Mods on here Fred lives on Panglao,beautiful place,I have been there several times when on Bohol,squeeze in a trip to the chocolate hills and Hinagdanan cave when you visit,and see the tarsiers and Luboc river,your in for a great time,the beaches are a little different from Seaburn and Marsden ;)

loso
12th July 2011, 21:47
Good choice :xxgrinning--00xx3: one of the Mods on here Fred lives on Panglao,beautiful place,I have been there several times when on Bohol,squeeze in a trip to the chocolate hills and Hinagdanan cave when you visit,and see the tarsiers and Luboc river,your in for a great time,the beaches are a little different from Seaburn and Marsden ;)

Thanks for the info will do, am sure the beaches are,despite living in north shields i am a mackem,my god i do get some stick for it here lol

Englishman2010
12th July 2011, 21:50
leyte for a couple of days then holiday trip with her to Panglao Beach, somewhere she has always wanted to visit .

Panglao's a good place for a first visit:xxgrinning--00xx3:I went there on my first trip a couple of years ago. Stayed at the Bohol Divers Resort which is a decent place and not too expensive. There's lots of good eateries on the beach front, and it's not as touristy or loud as Boracay. There's also plenty to do on the nearby island of Bohol. The Chocolate Hills and a cruise along the Loboc River are the main attractions:xxgrinning--00xx3:

loso
12th July 2011, 21:56
Panglao's a good place for a first visit:xxgrinning--00xx3:I went there on my first trip a couple of years ago. Stayed at the Bohol Divers Resort which is a decent place and not too expensive. There's lots of good eateries on the beach front, and it's not as touristy or loud as Boracay. There's also plenty to do on the nearby island of Bohol. The Chocolate Hills and a cruise along the Loboc River are the main attractions:xxgrinning--00xx3: Many Thanks for info i will take on board. I will look up Bohol divers resort .

Tawi2
12th July 2011, 21:56
i am a mackem
And me :icon_lol:
If you have a few days on Panglao and you fancy a break to explore the rest of Bohol I can reccomment this place,I stayed there maybe 2 years ago and enjoyed it.

http://www.boholtropics.com/

Tawi2
12th July 2011, 22:02
If you havent booked your flight yet mate avoid manila like the plague and fly to cebu,there are three international entry-airports from europe,most relaxed is Davao but thats waayyyy south,cebu is easy to fly into and navigate,its also the closest airport to Leyte,your lady can meet you in Cebu without hassle,she speaks visayan the same dialect.

loso
12th July 2011, 22:11
If you havent booked your flight yet mate avoid manila like the plague and fly to cebu,there are three international entry-airports from europe,most relaxed is Davao but thats waayyyy south,cebu is easy to fly into and navigate,its also the closest airport to Leyte,your lady can meet you in Cebu without hassle,she speaks visayan the same dialect.

no not booked flight yet but was going to book manila because i was thinking of round trip bangkok via manila (bangkok to see my son) maybe better Cebu direct/rtn and get rtn bkk/cebu, but i will have to find out if there are direct flights out of newcastle here to Cebu? at moment i was lookig at emirates manila via dubai out of newcastle,cant be hassled to go to london airports if you cant fly to cebu out of newcastle, do you know off hand if there do? if not will ask travel agent tmw

Tawi2
12th July 2011, 22:15
do you know off hand if there do?
I dont know mate,I live 15-20 minutes from Heathrow and normally fly Cathay to Honkers if going to Cebu though i prefer to fly Singapore to Davao,good luck with your trip,its "Different" to geordie-land ;):icon_lol:

loso
12th July 2011, 22:21
ok many thanks for advice and wecomes its much appreciated,will back online tmw night,must go sleep now as early start in morning for work, cheers for now

Arthur Little
12th July 2011, 23:48
Hi Mods And Members just joined today,my name is Paul,i have never been to Philippines before but coming October,Thankyou for accepting me as a member, i have lots of questions but as i read through the forum my loso username.

:) Hi, Paul ... :welcomex: to the friendly and informative online filipino/uk site - where you'll have the unique opportunity of gleaning valuable insight into the Philippines - and the lives of its people - from both new, and established forum members, in advance of your trip. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

febmary
13th July 2011, 07:31
Moy,

I can relate to what ur talking..."Bisaya man pud ko"..:icon_lol:

Anyway, welcome to the forum :Loso...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria B
13th July 2011, 08:20
Panglao's a good place for a first visit...

agree:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria B
13th July 2011, 08:20
:Wave:welcome to the forum!

Terpe
13th July 2011, 09:53
Hi Paul, welcome to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

loso
13th July 2011, 21:53
:) Hi, Paul ... :welcomex: to the friendly and informative online filipino/uk site - where you'll have the unique opportunity of gleaning valuable insight into the Philippines - and the lives of its people - from both new, and established forum members, in advance of your trip. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Many thanks Arthur,

By The Way Why Cant I Access My Profile Page?

loso
13th July 2011, 21:55
Hi All, Why cant i access my profile page?

Arthur Little
13th July 2011, 22:25
Many thanks Arthur,

By The Way Why Cant I Access My Profile Page?

Ah ... you probably tried accessing it before notching-up 15 posts. But now you've surpassed the requisite number, you should be able to. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

loso
13th July 2011, 22:36
Ah ... you probably tried accessing it before notching-up 15 posts. But now you've surpassed the requisite number, you should be able to. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Many Thanks Arthur, its working now, sorry for my ignorance, mmmmm i did read forum rules nothing in there notching up? :doh ? anyway its working lol

Arthur Little
13th July 2011, 22:54
Many Thanks Arthur, its working now, sorry for my ignorance, mmmmm i did read forum rules nothing in there notching up? :doh ? anyway its working lol

No worries :NoNo: ... lots of newcomers encounter the same problem in the very early stages; I did myself, on first joining. I've often wondered myself, :rolleyes: why it isn't mentioned in the Forum Rules and I'm still none the wiser. :)

loso
13th July 2011, 23:01
No worries :NoNo: ... lots of newcomers encounter the same problem in the very early stages; I did myself, on first joining. I've often wondered myself, :rolleyes: why it isn't mentioned in the Forum Rules and I'm still none the wiser. :)

Sorry to be a pain in the a@@ again,why cant i upload a profile photo,more notches required?:doh

grahamw48
13th July 2011, 23:06
Not sure, but could be that you're too good-looking.

I had similar problems until I photoshopped some ugly bits onto my pic. :)

Other than that, I have no idea.

Welcome aboard ! :D

loso
13th July 2011, 23:14
Not sure, but could be that you're too good-looking.

I had similar problems until I photoshopped some ugly bits onto my pic. :)

Other than that, I have no idea.

Thanks Graham, but i cant even find access to upload it,even on my profile page?

Welcome aboard ! :D Thanks Graham but i cant even find access where to upload it even on my profile pic page?

grahamw48
13th July 2011, 23:39
Try going to 'settings' button...next to 'profile' one.
Everything you need is in there and down the left hand side of that page.

sweetnote143
14th July 2011, 02:48
:welcomex: to the friendly forum, loso :Hellooo:

where in Leyte? I hope you will have a grand time with your lady.....i'm from that area...Samar and Leyte are my neck of the woods.....no 5 stars hotels though but good for campers, hikers, and backpackers...savoring the unspoilt beauty of nature :xxgrinning--00xx3: