PDA

View Full Version : new member

pazz
17th July 2011, 12:06
hi my name is pazz, i have been going to the philippines for the last 10 years.i have built a small resort on camotes island north of cebu this was the the hardest thing i have ever done, and the most rewarding, you do get a lot of red tape but if you do things right you will get your reward and also end with your dream

stevewool
17th July 2011, 12:07
hello there and welcome

Maria B
17th July 2011, 13:06
:Hellooo: welcome to the forum.
:)I'm from Lilo-an Cebu but grown up in Lahug, uptown Cebu City. I live now with my husband in wolverhampton. Hope to visit on your new built resort in the future. The last time we went to Camotes Island (San Francisco) was 2007 at Santiago Bay Garden and Resort.
Good luck and have a wonderful day!

Farmerg
17th July 2011, 14:48
:Hellooo::Wave:

Arthur Little
17th July 2011, 16:02
hi my name is pazz, i have been going to the philippines for the last 10 years. i have built a small resort on camotes island north of cebu this was the the hardest thing i have ever done, and the most rewarding, you do get a lot of red tape. but if you do things right you will get your reward and also end with your dream

If you'll forgive me for asking ... *HOW did you manage? :rolleyes: I thought Philippines' Law prohibited "foreigners" from either building or buying up property in their own names - hence I'm not unduly surprised to learn about the 'red tape' you encountered.

*Pass? [:joke:!]

Arthur Little
17th July 2011, 16:19
:) However ... well done ... good luck with your venture ... and :welcomex: to the friendly, online filipino/uk community. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
17th July 2011, 16:32
welcome to the forum pazz!!
good luck on your business..but excuse me dont mean to be rude ..is your wife a filipina?

pazz
17th July 2011, 16:55
:Hellooo: welcome to the forum.
:)I'm from Lilo-an Cebu but grown up in Lahug, uptown Cebu City. I live now with my husband in wolverhampton. Hope to visit on your new built resort in the future. The last time we went to Camotes Island (San Francisco) was 2007 at Santiago Bay Garden and Resort.
Good luck and have a wonderful day!
thank you for the welcome , I go back to cebu 3rd aug for 7 month camotes has changed so mutch in the last 3years so has cebu and mactan ie lapu-lapu

pazz
17th July 2011, 17:03
your not being rude , formentera cabudbud

Maria B
17th July 2011, 17:04
thank you for the welcome , I go back to cebu 3rd aug for 7 month camotes has changed so mutch in the last 3years so has cebu and mactan ie lapu-lapu

That's lovely pazz. My family & friends keep in touch with me through Facebook & I was amazed with the progress. Our last visit in Cebu was June 2010 but we spent it with the family going out to water falls & picnic as it was also my parents Golden Wedding Anniv. We planned to spend xmas this year but I am due to give birth xmas day, hopefully to visit Cebu on April next year. But me and my hubby after visiting the family we always stay out from the city. If going to North we go to Malapascua Island. If going to South we go to Sumilon Island. I still don't know how to insert photo in here lols. But anyway let us know the progress of your project. :D:D:DMay I know where in Camotes Island? :)

pazz
17th July 2011, 17:17
If you'll forgive me for asking ... *HOW did you manage? :rolleyes: I thought Philippines' Law prohibited "foreigners" from either building or buying up property in their own names - hence I'm not unduly surprised to learn about the 'red tape' you encountered.

*Pass? [:joke:!]

hi Arthur. your so right you can build but you cant own call me crazy but sometimes we have to put trust in your partner

Arthur Little
17th July 2011, 18:01
hi Arthur. your so right you can build but you cant own call me crazy but sometimes we have to put trust in your partner

:) Ah ... I thought that might be the only way. I know someone else - an English chap ... now settled permanently in Tagum City, Mindanao - who did much the same thing. Everything worked fine for him ... and I'm sure it will do for you too, Pazz. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
18th July 2011, 09:49
Hi there pazz, welcome here.
I was married at San Francisco, Ca.(motes)

pazz
18th July 2011, 14:02
Hi thanks for the welcome,how long ago was your last visit ?

pazz
18th July 2011, 14:32
I only get socks from santa, what a presant your getting. malapascua is a great island, our location is esperanza sanfrancisco camotes

Maria B
18th July 2011, 14:46
I only get socks from santa, what a presant your getting. malapascua is a great island, our location is esperanza sanfrancisco camotes

:icon_lol: consider your new resort as a wonderful gift from santa :Cuckoo: Yes, my husband loves Malapascua Island coz it's great out there.
So that is part of Tulang Island. The smallest of the 4 islands but the wicked one. Hope u post some photo of the progress in the future. Have u thought of a resort's name? :Wave: Is it ok to add u as a friend? Hope to visit the resort one of this days.....