PDA

View Full Version : can i call the ECO for update on our appeal?

gift
22nd July 2011, 04:16
hi everyone,

does anyone here know if i can call the ECO for the update of our appeal?
AIT said they have forwarded the Appeal to the ECO in manila already.

mhaedonald
22nd July 2011, 09:17
hi...i also go on appeal last year and it was overturned in 1 week...My hubby called them coz the only reason i was denied fiancee visa is we didnt give them my hubby's divorce paper which we dont have yet by that time,so when we got his divorce paper we send it to them together with the appeal... So 5 days later my hubby keep on calling them and asking them if what is stopping them to overturned the decision coz we already give what they asking..then 2 days later we received email asking us to send my passport as it was overturned..

Once they told u to send ur passport make sure to call them and ask if they receive it..coz last time we keep on calling them coz its already 2 weeks and i still dont receive my passport w visa back..We also called the courier and said its was delivered... We called back to ECO but they said they don't know where is my passport, then my hubby just keep on calling them as we r worried if where is my passport, then finally they found it in drawer table!!!:angry:, so nothing happened with my passport for 2 weeks :angry: Hope they change now and not so careless about applicant's passport... Anyway hope all will be ok with ur appeal:)

gift
22nd July 2011, 10:21
thanks mhae for sharing your experience.
can i ask the number to call as i have been looking on the websites but im not sure which one to call as theres no specific number.salamat daan mhae.

mhaedonald
22nd July 2011, 12:56
i dont remember their number anymore as its 1 year ago already also i just got their numbers in the appeal form they give me,u remember theres a guidance on how to fill up an appeal...Just check there:)

joebloggs
22nd July 2011, 13:17
hi...i also go on appeal last year and it was overturned in 1 week...)

you didn't go to appeal Mhae, the ECO manger over turned your refusal :xxgrinning--00xx3:

an appeal is a long process :cwm24:

mhaedonald
22nd July 2011, 20:45
you didn't go to appeal Mhae, the ECO manger over turned your refusal :xxgrinning--00xx3:

an appeal is a long process :cwm24:

:) Sorry i mean they give me an option to appeal or make a fresh application and sent me an 'appeal form' and i send it back to them and they overturned it ;-) glad they didnt send it to uk to be a full appeal

joebloggs
23rd July 2011, 01:29
:) Sorry i mean they give me an option to appeal or make a fresh application and sent me an 'appeal form' and i send it back to them and they overturned it ;-) glad they didnt send it to uk to be a full appeal

:xxgrinning--00xx3: what matters is getting your visa asap :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gift
25th July 2011, 06:13
i dont remember their number anymore as its 1 year ago already also i just got their numbers in the appeal form they give me,u remember theres a guidance on how to fill up an appeal...Just check there:)

no, they dont include telephone numbers there anymore.just the address where to send it but anyway. i will call the embassy to ask the number.
we are praying that it will be overturned ASAP