PDA

View Full Version : Ur Visa will be dispatched shortly! what does this mean??

pinayshen
24th July 2011, 21:28
My mums applied for a family visitor 1week ago.. We recieved an mail from Visa hub saying ur visa will be dispatched shortly. im so tense now if its approve or not?? Any Help please!!!

Terpe
24th July 2011, 21:30
My mums applied for a family visitor 1week ago.. We recieved an mail from Visa hub saying ur visa will be dispatched shortly. im so tense now if its approve or not?? Any Help please!!!

What is the source of the email?

tone
24th July 2011, 21:32
It says Visa will be dispatched... Sounds positive!! 1 week good turnaround!

When did the email come? Today? From VFS???

Tone

pinayshen
24th July 2011, 21:50
She applied July 18! and she recieved a mail July 22 from the vfs. oh im so afraid now..

imagine
24th July 2011, 21:50
sounds positive :xxgrinning--00xx3: if there was no visa then it wouldnt be despatched

Arthur Little
24th July 2011, 21:59

If you've received an email and/or text from VFS informing you that your mum's Family Visit Visa is being despatched shortly ... then, effectively, it means exactly what the wording implies; it means her visa has been granted - and chances are, it's already on its way. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pinayshen
24th July 2011, 22:01
ooh Thanks for ue help everyone!! What they will say if they refused it?? anyone has been refused beore coming to the uk?

imagine
24th July 2011, 22:03
take deep breaths and relax pinayshen, :xxgrinning--00xx3: looks like congrats ahead

Arthur Little
24th July 2011, 22:03
So relax ... and :welcomex: to the friendly online filipino/uk community.

exquisitegeeks
4th August 2011, 04:44
I lodge my application last July 29 and got this email and sms saying this:

A decision on your Visa application reference number:******* has been made by the British Embassy.
Your application has been received at the UK Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection.

Then I received an sms saying that:
Your processed visa application is ready for collection. Collect your passport and docs on the next working day after receipt of this message.

--- I'm really upset and worried... Does it mean my application was refused? I'm confused. Please help.

imagine
4th August 2011, 11:26
the wording sounds as if they are saying your application is ready to collect, but you dont get your application back at least i would think thats so,,, that being the case it would seem your visa is ready

exquisitegeeks
4th August 2011, 14:24
the wording sounds as if they are saying your application is ready to collect, but you dont get your application back at least i would think thats so,,, that being the case it would seem your visa is ready

I really hope so, coz I'm dying to see my hubby again... :( Thanks for the reply imagine...tc

imagine
4th August 2011, 15:30
I really hope so, coz I'm dying to see my hubby again... :( Thanks for the reply imagine...tc

your welcome, maybe see what others think that read your post, i understand you will be feeling anxious

moyrzg
6th August 2011, 14:29
my friend received the same thing.. yes hers was reject, hoping yours is not:(

moyrzg
6th August 2011, 14:34
on my friends case .. there was the normal sms when it was dispatched...

then after 4 days an sms that says visa application is UNder process... then after 2 days an sms the visa application is ready for collection...

then it was a reject....

the approved one was mine...
i received an emai....
with your visaw ill be despatched shortly....

and after 2 days i had sms that ready proceesed visa application is ready for collection

moyrzg
6th August 2011, 14:45
So relax ... and :welcomex: to the friendly online filipino/uk community.

arthur little.
what is considerred strong ties...
a common law partner is that considered as well?

Arthur Little
6th August 2011, 18:35
arthur little.
what is considerred strong ties...
a common law partner is that considered as well?

Yes ... for visa application purposes, a common law partner is considered to be of the same status as that of a husband or wife - as long as the partners intend to live together. :xxgrinning--00xx3: