PDA

View Full Version : Earthquake

dan&pam
25th July 2011, 19:12
July 26,2011 @ 1:16am(PH time) Imus, Cavite...i felt the earthquake while laying here and chatting with danny it last for a couple of seconds the news said its magnitude 5.9........scary

Arthur Little
25th July 2011, 19:17
........scary

Indeed it IS ... :yikes:!

Tawi2
25th July 2011, 19:26
Been in a few,none massive,but interesting while they last :)

Ako Si Jamie
25th July 2011, 19:45
Even though it's in the Pacific Ring of Fire, it seems to me that the Phils gets off lightly in terms of major natural disasters compared to some other countries in Eastern Asia. The last one I can remember is the earthquake in Baguio in '91. I'm sure someone will put me straight.

Moy
25th July 2011, 19:57
Been in a few,none massive,but interesting while they last :)

wait unti you experience the magnitutude 6.5 or so..youll be more amaze:cwm24:
am here in the UK and i felt odd why there is no earthquake:icon_lol: though the husband explain why there is none:D :rolleyes:

Moy
25th July 2011, 20:02
Even though it's in the Pacific Ring of Fire, it seems to me that the Phils gets off lightly in terms of major natural disasters compared to some other countries in Eastern Asia. The last one I can remember is the earthquake in Baguio in '91. I'm sure someone will put me straight.

thats the part of history where the great disaster that a ph got:) cant rem the exact date though but that really has bring the shock to everyone and up to now..it still horrifies a memory that buried through generation:NoNo::doh

http://www.drj.com/drworld/content/w1_116.htm

raynaputi
25th July 2011, 20:22
I'm in the office and in the 39th floor! :yikes: it's really scary!!! :omg: