PDA

View Full Version : Its been a while.....

-sillybilly-
27th July 2011, 10:53
Hi Folks!

Glad to be back in the forum! Seems like i've missed a lot of stories and conversations...but will try to catch up! :doh

Anyways, Hope that im still welcome here in the forum.:):):):):):):):):):):)

Arthur Little
27th July 2011, 11:04
:) Indeed it HAS been a while, Clarice :rolleyes: ... we've missed you here ... and it's good to see you're back posting again. :BouncyHappy:

-sillybilly-
27th July 2011, 11:08
Thank you Sir Art! :)

Maria B
27th July 2011, 11:11
Hi Folks!

Glad to be back in the forum! Seems like i've missed a lot of stories and conversations...but will try to catch up! :doh

:Hellooo::meet-1::Wave:

Terpe
27th July 2011, 11:12
Hi Folks!

Hi Clarice, nice to see you back. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yes, it has been some time since your last post. Hope you'll stay around for a while.

-sillybilly-
27th July 2011, 11:19
thanks a lot. will try my best! Almost forgot my username? :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
27th July 2011, 12:02
Almost forgot my username? :icon_lol:

:cwm24: ... "silly"billy! :icon_lol:

scott&ligaya
27th July 2011, 12:08
Hi Clarice have you seen this thread below. Lyn is a recent arrival and they are just married on Monday. I am sure she would apppreciate a smiling filipina face

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/32671-Wish-us-well.....

alanmf1
27th July 2011, 13:05
Welcome back SillyBilly hehhehe:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
27th July 2011, 13:13
Welcome back Clarice :xxgrinning--00xx3: Now you can reply to your birthday greetings posted last November 16 :).

-sillybilly-
27th July 2011, 13:35
Thanks Doc Allan!

I need to find that thread but would it be better if i wait for my next birthday? (soooooon! :Jump:)
I'd be very greatful with the greetings and presents :D!

Steve.r
27th July 2011, 13:41
Hello Stranger, nice to see you back Clarice :):Wave:

Doc Alan
27th July 2011, 13:52
Thanks Doc Allan!

I need to find that thread but would it be better if i wait for my next birthday? (soooooon! :Jump:)
I'd be very greatful with the greetings and presents :D!
Don't tell me you never received the presents ? :icon_sorry: I left them with Steve.r who was going to pass them on to Keith "Boss" :yikes:

-sillybilly-
27th July 2011, 13:53
Hello Stranger, nice to see you back Clarice :):Wave:

Hello Steve! Yes its me im back. And it feels nice to be back!

Its been a great opportunity joining this forum as we have met a few members and became good friends!

I know i have missed a lot of stuff in here but will try the best to stay here. Hows things! How's Charie?

-sillybilly-
27th July 2011, 13:56
Don't tell me you never received the presents ? :icon_sorry: I left them with Steve.r who was going to pass them on to Keith "Boss" :yikes:

I need to chase that up...
I cant missed that present! :hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

sars_notd_virus
27th July 2011, 14:01
Welcome back Clarice...we miss your banter and good advices...!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
27th July 2011, 14:16
Hello Steve! Yes its me im back. And it feels nice to be back!

Its been a great opportunity joining this forum as we have met a few members and became good friends!

I know i have missed a lot of stuff in here but will try the best to stay here. Hows things! How's Charie?

Hi Clarice, Charie is fine and blooming right now she is 4 months already, I can't believe it, and we are both so excited.
By the way, that Doc Alan...:doh He never said those sexy undies were for you :icon_lol::icon_lol:

-sillybilly-
27th July 2011, 14:21
Welcome back Clarice...we miss your banter and good advices...!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks "sars not the virus"! Ive just realized theres 2 of ya here?

Anyways, im glad to be back here. And im glad you missed my advices? :Erm: :D

-sillybilly-
27th July 2011, 14:23
[QUOTE=Steve.r;304801]Hi Clarice, Charie is fine and blooming right now she is 4 months already, I can't believe it, and we are both so excited.

We are all excited for the two of you also! Keep us updated ok? Regards to your gorgeous Charie.

-sillybilly-
27th July 2011, 14:26
By the way, that Doc Alan...:doh He never said those sexy undies were for you :icon_lol::icon_lol:

oooohhh...really?:hubbahubba: That be nice! I'll wear it for hubby. But i need to find out where it is!

Where is it then? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
27th July 2011, 14:31
thanks "sars not the virus"! Ive just realized theres 2 of ya here?

Anyways, im glad to be back here. And im glad you missed my advices? :Erm: :D

lol yeah, the other not-d-virus is the husband,..its quite contagious!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol:
i always missed the gathering in derby , all the girls (grace,ems,marlyn) says how wacky you are , i hope to meet yah soon too someday

-sillybilly-
27th July 2011, 14:47
lol yeah, the other not-d-virus is the husband,..its quite contagious!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol:
i always missed the gathering in derby , all the girls (grace,ems,marlyn) says how wacky you are , i hope to meet yah soon too someday

Dont ya worry my dear we're trying to make an arrangement to meet up again...with food and never ending singing! :D

You'll have to come up and stay over night.
( where you abouts by the way?)

Doc Alan
27th July 2011, 14:49
oooohhh...really?:hubbahubba: That be nice! I'll wear it for hubby. But i need to find out where it is!

Where is it then? :icon_lol::icon_lol:
The nurse's uniform was for you Clarice ! :hubbahubba:
I'm off to Switzerland tomorrow ( not Dignitas :yikes: ) for a week, I'm sure Steve.r will have sorted it out by then ... wait a minute ... was it Stevewool ... or Stevie C ...or Steve Monty ???:omg:

sars_notd_virus
27th July 2011, 14:59
Dont ya worry my dear we're trying to make an arrangement to meet up again...with food and never ending singing! :D

You'll have to come up and stay over night.
( where you abouts by the way?)

hope to make it next time....btw, i'm from the land of stone huggers wiltshire:D:icon_lol:

scott&ligaya
27th July 2011, 15:05
well you can both come up to Birmingham for our planned get together on the 1st /2nd of October (4 star city centre boutique hotel provsionally booked at £69 with brekkie per room. see Arthurs proposed social gathering thread. I know a Thai restuarant in town that you can book the KAROEKE room ::Jump::Jump::Jump:

Steve.r
27th July 2011, 15:05
I'm sure Steve.r will have sorted it out by then ... wait a minute ... was it Stevewool ... or Stevie C ...or Steve Monty ???:omg:
We've been sharing it :laugher:

scott&ligaya
27th July 2011, 15:25
We've been sharing it :laugher:

now why don`t I doubt that LOL

Steve.r
27th July 2011, 15:28
:action-smiley-081::omg:

scott&ligaya
27th July 2011, 15:38
hmmmmmm perhaps you are the famous late 90`s Bournemouth Knicker nicker hehehehehe.. you are in Dorset:omg::omg: I will make sure we lock the boot when we park upo in Weymouth on our way to St Malo at the end of August

raynaputi
27th July 2011, 15:52
welcome back Clarice! :Hellooo:

YenYen M
27th July 2011, 20:27
Hi Clarice welcome again!:icon_lol:

stevie c
27th July 2011, 20:31
welcome back clarice its great to have you back here on the forum :Wave:

stevewool
27th July 2011, 20:43
hi there harris long time no see and did you have a differant avatar too, anyway nice reading what you have to say on here, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

-sillybilly-
27th July 2011, 21:56
hi there harris long time no see and did you have a differant avatar too, anyway nice reading what you have to say on here, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

harris?:Erm:
need to ask you whos harris when we meet up again....

stevewool
27th July 2011, 22:21
meet again :rolleyes:, whos this

Arthur Little
27th July 2011, 22:39
hi there harris

harris?:Erm:

:cwm24: ... who's harassing who? :D

pumpkinbee
18th August 2011, 17:47
Hi sillybilly, I meant to leave you a message on your profile cos this is irrelevant to the thread but there's no option of doing that in your profile so excuse me for writing it here :)
I read from one of the thread that your annulment only took 4mos and I hope you wouldn't mind if I ask for your lawyers name and phone number...was it processed in Manila? I was advised by an attorney that was referred to me that it can take 8 mos to a yr, but hey...4 months is so much better haha...look forward to hearing from you and thank you :)