PDA

View Full Version : Confused about child settlement online application

Aliana
29th July 2011, 15:27
Hi,

I am filling out my kids' visa application online and came to the part where it asks about finances and it states: "Please note: Children under the age of 18 should enter their parents details." so I've done so.

However, in the next sections where they ask about the relationship to sponsor and Previous Applications and Travel History, are they asking about the CHILD or ME?

I am taking they want to know my kids' travel history but the regarding the sponsors they ask about relationship and marriage so I am very confused.

Thanks in advanced. :bigcry:

gift
1st August 2011, 09:18
hi aliana,
there's help on the side of the questions where it tell you what they are asking.
i've applied for my daughter's visa but i cant remember the questions and how i answered it.

aryM
1st August 2011, 09:56
yes aliana, the question refers to your kids travel history and their relationship to the sponsor,. are you on a spouse visa? I've applied for my 2 son's visa, and i answered "Step Father" as to their relationship to our sponsor (my husband).

Aliana
2nd August 2011, 22:19
Thanks so much. :)

Another question, do I sign on their applications as they are minors?

Thanks again :)

sars_notd_virus
2nd August 2011, 22:38
Thanks so much. :)

Another question, do I sign on their applications as they are minors?

Thanks again :)

yes

bruce
13th August 2011, 06:40
:Jump::Jump: hello im nivea wife of bruce thank u for this post, this is helpful cos we are also completing documents for spouse visa for me and my son... hopefully by september or end of september we can gather all our documents!!:Rasp:
:Jump::Jump:GOODLUCK TO US ALL!!!!
nivea&bruce