PDA

View Full Version : Submitting Online?

OtherHalfMissin
4th August 2011, 11:54
Does this mean I dont have to go to the Embassy anymore? Also it says that passing visa online is available in the Philippines, but no online payment, so how am I supposed to pay? Still go there?

THANKS!

Ive read a lot, but sometimes some questions arent answered or maybe I missed them. My eyes are hurting now after reading for 2 hours... hehehe.

guyki
4th August 2011, 19:43
Does this mean I dont have to go to the Embassy anymore? Also it says that passing visa online is available in the Philippines, but no online payment, so how am I supposed to pay? Still go there?

THANKS!

Ive read a lot, but sometimes some questions arent answered or maybe I missed them. My eyes are hurting now after reading for 2 hours... hehehe.

Hi, I suggest you go the the site below and Im sure all the questions you ask will be answered

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/

Terpe
5th August 2011, 23:06
Hi, I suggest you go the the site below and Im sure all the questions you ask will be answered

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/

Spot on advice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

C'mon OtherHalfMissin, get motivated................do some research. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

OtherHalfMissin
6th August 2011, 00:30
I am. Trust me I am. But I really get confused at times. :( Its all new to me.

guyki
7th August 2011, 20:15
I am. Trust me I am. But I really get confused at times. :( Its all new to me.

Hi OtherHalfMissin, dont think that we're being unhelpful but unfortunately you will have to read the forums and visit the respective websites as everyone's circumstances are very different I could advise you on certain things I have done for my application but will not be relevant to yours

By taking the time to read and search the forums will no doubt have a bearing on your visa success.Good luck mate and remember if you do get stuck after reading just fire some q's to the board

Maria B
7th August 2011, 21:22
[QUOTE=OtherHalfMissin;306219]Does this mean I dont have to go to the Embassy anymore? Also it says that passing visa online is available in the Philippines, but no online payment, so how am I supposed to pay? Still go there?

:Hellooo:otherhalfmissin

yes, u may apply online. u didn't mention what kind of visa u want to apply, if u know w/c uk visa u want to apply for, there are websites that u can check for guidance. once u applied online, u can get an appointment to go to visa application centre in Manila, VFS Global. VFS Global is not involved in the decision-making process and cannot influence the decision on your visa application. They will forward your documents to the UK embassy, Manila. it is in vfs where u come for your appearance, submit the papers required, submit the check of your visa payment (before once ur papers are complete, one can phone the call centre for appointment after paying the visa fee from the bank across country mall in banilad - 4got the name then u will have the bank receipt but I don't know the new updates now, better check the websites given by other members) then once all documents are ok, you will be advised to wait for a bit & your name will be called for photo taken & biometric. Then you will recieve a text from vfs about the progress of your application. You may keep the receipt as there is a reference number there where u may keep tract about your application online.

hope this helps too http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/philippines/?langname=UK%20English&randnum=1312679240953

p.s. u may phone my dad @ sharp travel agency, centro maximo, d. jakosalem st. across bayantel. he can help u. just mentioned u are a friend of his daughter maria donna. it's free consultation.
Eduardo A. Ferrer
between 8 - 12 noon.

good luck