PDA

View Full Version : No VISA, But have a Child born to UK Citizen?

Transire
5th August 2011, 11:15
Strike the Rod while it is hot! If you had a child for a UK or European National, but you have no residents visa in the UK, due to recent rulings in the UK Courts and more significantly, ECJ, you can now make an application for residency and a work permit in the UK!
See: Zambrano V Belgium & Tanzania V SSHD

Steve.r
5th August 2011, 11:51
I hope you are not touting for business Rik :cwm23: Spam us once and you will be removed.

Arthur Little
5th August 2011, 12:02
I hope you are not touting for business Rik :cwm23: Spam us once and you will be removed.

Mmm ... :rolleyes: ... I'd been wondering the same thing, Steve; indeed, my "trigger":NEW4: finger was just hover~ing ...

Steve.r
5th August 2011, 12:07
:iagree:
Mmm ... :rolleyes: ... I'd been wondering the same thing, Steve; indeed, my "trigger":NEW4: finger was just hover~ing ...

joebloggs
5th August 2011, 13:24
if your talking about access to a child in the UK, if i remember correctly, you need to be able to support yourself without the right to work in the uk for 2yrs :doh

and as for article 8, cameron has mentioned changes to it.,

grahamw48
5th August 2011, 16:49
Such a shame that most of these regulations have come about because of assorted dross trying to beat our immigration system. :angry:

Now US BORN AND BRED here, and our chosen partners are suffering because of it ! :NoNo:

Do something about sorting out your OWN countries instead of coming up with ever more devious plans to get yourselves here and sponge off the fruits of my ancestors' labour and blood ! :cwm23:

Transire
5th August 2011, 21:11
Hi Steve, whilst I am an Immigration Consultant, I am only giving information for the community to go to any solicitor/immigration consultant of their choice and take advantage of the rulings, since I too have a Filipino partner.
Joebloggs, not really...
The Zambrano ruling is that to ask the parent of an EU/EEA Child to leave, is to deprive the EU/EEA of the benefits of EU Citizenship, hence the parents must be giving the right to live & work, to enable the child enjoy the benefits of EEA/EU Citizenship.

Transire
5th August 2011, 22:02
Your ancestors plundered from all over the world and still do till today! Stop being offensive!

Steve.r
5th August 2011, 22:25
Your ancestors plundered from all over the world and still do till today! Stop being offensive!

Offensive? :Erm: Our country at breaking point being filled with illegals who plunder our tax pounds ?? I find that offensive, and yet you look for ways to get more in through loop holes :angry:

grahamw48
5th August 2011, 22:32
Must be amazing ancestors to still be plundering today. :icon_lol:

Tawi2
6th August 2011, 09:30
Your ancestors plundered from all over the world and still do till today!
inherited guilt,what a stupid concept :rolleyes: Besides,how on earth can our ancestors who by definition are all deceased still be plundering today?Please explain?:Erm:

grahamw48
6th August 2011, 09:33
I suppose we could always stop the foreign aid and save over £800 million a year. :)

joebloggs
6th August 2011, 10:30
Joebloggs, not really...
The Zambrano ruling is that to ask the parent of an EU/EEA Child to leave, is to deprive the EU/EEA of the benefits of EU Citizenship, hence the parents must be giving the right to live & work, to enable the child enjoy the benefits of EEA/EU Citizenship.

to leave, so they must be in the UK, so how will that help many ? how many visa apps are rejected ? i dont think it would be easy for many of the few who could apply.