PDA

View Full Version : visa refusal

SAMANTHA22213
11th August 2011, 20:40
hello memebers!
i was applying a visit visa and i was refuse. due to lack of evidence of fund, and my salary is only 24,000 php.
i am separated since 4 years, i have a fiance in uk, bulgarian national, he work there for 3 years, can i apply a fiance visa?how about my previous application that i stated that i earn 24,000 php per month, if i change my detailed income in my 2nd application 30,000 php per month, is it ok? and if i can provide them the bank certificate, will there be a chance that they will give me a visa?
please help.....:) i need more info....thanks...

bornatbirth
11th August 2011, 20:53
what else do you own in the philipines?, a visit visa can be hit or miss and all depends on if they think you will return home.

you can apply for as many visit visa as you like and still apply for fiance visa, if it was me i would just get a fiance visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
11th August 2011, 21:22
hello memebers!
i was applying a visit visa and i was refuse. due to lack of evidence of fund, and my salary is only 24,000 php.
?how about my previous application that i stated that i earn 24,000 php per month, if i change my detailed income in my 2nd application 30,000 php per month, is it ok? and if i can provide them the bank certificate, will there be a chance that they will give me a visa?
please help.....:) i need more info....thanks...

hi samantha, welcome to the forum,

about your salary, you say lack of evidence ? you must have records, pay slips? the amount shown as salary on bank statements,,,, the important thing is if you change the amount on your next application can you back it up with evidence, the last thing you want is them thinking your lying

i agree with bornatbirth, go for fiance visa, a better success rate

Englishman2010
11th August 2011, 21:55
You should only apply for a Fiancee Visa if you are a genuine fiancee:Erm: Many people come to the UK and abuse the Visa system, therefore, quite rightly UKBA have cracked down on bogus Visa applications:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Have you and your boyfriend actually met yet? If not I would say that your application has very little chance of success. If you have met, can you evidence it and provide proof of your relationship? Copies of entrance stamps in your passports, photographs of you together looking like BF & GF, logs of Skype, Yahoo, MSN, Google chats, e-mails, SMS messages ....etc.
If you are unable to provide the above, perhaps you should consider either your BF visiting you in The Phil's (or Saudi if that is where you are currently) or alternatively, why doesn't he take a vacation back in his homeland for a few weeks and you meet him there? I hear there are some nice resorts on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.

grahamw48
11th August 2011, 21:59
Annulment ?

Children back home ? :Erm:

If only it was that easy. :cwm3:

SAMANTHA22213
11th August 2011, 23:14
am i allowed to apply as fiance visa if i am separated from my husband 4 years back?

SAMANTHA22213
11th August 2011, 23:17
thanks imagine...

grahamw48
11th August 2011, 23:18
Not really, because you BOTH have to show that you are free to marry.

If you have a husband (and marriage not annulled, or you don't have a finalised divorce), then of course you are still MARRIED. :Erm:

SAMANTHA22213
11th August 2011, 23:19
thanks for your reply...:)

SAMANTHA22213
11th August 2011, 23:20
yeah, thanks for your reply...

KeithD
11th August 2011, 23:28
To put a fiancee visa in your favour your bf MUST visit you. DO NOT lie about anything. Your finances are not that important for a fiancee visa, it is your bf that has to prove he can support you.